what do you guys think about gloves =p?

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think is the best condom for those who have to wear them =(, i want to get something really special for the old lady =D help me out fellas. =]

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
People use those things?

Fire away, Jas!

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
Something special, eh? You might like these:

(real answer: anything thin by durex).

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Trojan are my preferred brand. But I haven't found one yet that does anything special for her or me. IMO a condom is a condom...an inconvenient, yet safe, piece of plastic wrap. :frustrate

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
i want to get something really special for the old lady =D help me out fellas. =]
Roll a $1000 bill around your Mr. and tell her she can keep it if she can squeeze it off you without using her hands/mouth. ;)

As for a serious answer, I have none. I *HATE* wearing them, as I enjoy the..."wetness" much more than the "tightness", and the condom's purpose to to keep me away from the wetness. :( Boo!

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Roll a $1000 bill around your Mr. and tell her she can keep it if she can squeeze it off you without using her hands/mouth. ;)

As for a serious answer, I have none. I *HATE* wearing them, as I enjoy the..."wetness" much more than the "tightness", and the condom's purpose to to keep me away from the wetness. :( Boo!
lol if i didnt have to wear one, trust me i wouldn't but im trying to make the most out of it =p

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wear condoms only until I no longer have to. Most of my partners were on BC. If they weren't on it, then we'd eventually work our way up to it. We'd end up spending so much money on condoms, we'd run out, go at it anyway, they'd get the morning-after pill, then would just decide to get BC. I love both, the tightness and wetness. I really hate condoms, which would explain why my ex and I now have a baby. He's a blessing, though, so I regret nothing.

If you must wear a condom, then anything extremely thin will help a lot. It'll feel almost like the real thing, but not quite. I enjoy the condoms with the warming lubrication added, too. I've heard that the different textured condoms don't really make much of a difference.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Trojan Twisted Pleasures (lime green box) are pretty decent. definitely have a good feeling for you and her.

nothing beats hitting it straight into that moist black hole... i usually throw one on afdter a few minutes bc i am definitely NOT ready for kids anytime soon

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Trojan Twisted Pleasures (lime green box) are pretty decent. definitely have a good feeling for you and her.

nothing beats hitting it straight into that moist black hole... i usually throw one on afdter a few minutes bc i am definitely NOT ready for kids anytime soon
yea i got some of those, i bought the pleasure pack to try em all out LOL, but i heard the warming sensation one sucks? It came with the twisted pleasure, for her pleasure, mint flavored ones lol, and warming sensations. I'm not really worried about how i feel because i love getting it period but which one will make her feel the best?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i got some of those, i bought the pleasure pack to try em all out LOL, but i heard the warming sensation one sucks? It came with the twisted pleasure, for her pleasure, mint flavored ones lol, and warming sensations. I'm not really worried about how i feel because i love getting it period but which one will make her feel the best?
The mint ones are green and smell like mint bubblegum, lol. You'll both feel the tingling sensation.

The warming ones actually feel very good. Your body heat will heat up the lube on the inside of the condom, while her body heat from the inside, will heat up the lube on the outside. It's very pleasant. I love them... when I have to wear them.

Some condoms are supposed to help 'delay' you, for 'prolonged pleasure.' Those all contain Benzocaine. That'll make your diick go numb. That's just weird. I'd stay away from those.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Some condoms are supposed to help 'delay' you, for 'prolonged pleasure.' Those all contain Benzocaine. That'll make your diick go numb. That's just weird. I'd stay away from those.
Tried one of those...once... it sucked. unless you are a minute man, they take all sensation out of the equation

Eject

Eject

Awards
Protip: Fukc your chick in the ass, save more money and grief.

Less money on condomns == more money for supplements.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Protip: Fukc your chick in the ass, save more money and grief.

Less money on condomns == more money for supplements.
Unless your chick has a clean ass and good hygiene, then you'll wanna use condoms.

Anal sex can still very well lead to pregnancy, just in case you didn't know. I don't mean to get so literal, but it's true.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tried one of those...once... it sucked. unless you are a minute man, they take all sensation out of the equation
I refuse to put any kind of sex-related Benzocaine product on my c0ck 'n balls. I enjoy the tight, wet feeling. I'd much rather be able to continue enjoying these sensations rather than my diick going numb.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
I refuse to put any kind of sex-related Benzocaine product on my c0ck 'n balls. I enjoy the tight, wet feeling. I'd much rather be able to continue enjoying these sensations rather than my diick going numb.
same here lol, and im not really a take it up in the ass kind of guy, seems kind of gay? some people like it but i dont wanna =\ no offense to anyone...(i ment her taking it lol)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
same here lol, and im not really a take it up in the ass kind of guy, seems kind of gay? some people like it but i dont wanna =\ no offense to anyone...(i ment her taking it lol)
It's definitely a different sensation for both partners, than vaginal intercourse. It takes time and practice, but usually makes for more intense orgasms for the woman. There's nothing gay about it unless, of course, whoever you're having sex with is a man on the inside, outside, or both.

Just an idea to keep in mind. For future reference. ;)

Who knows? Your girl could be waiting for you to pop that exact question. :thumbsup: lol

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely a different sensation for both partners, than vaginal intercourse. It takes time and practice, but usually makes for more intense orgasms for the woman. There's nothing gay about it unless, of course, whoever you're having sex with is a man on the inside, outside, or both.

Just an idea to keep in mind. For future reference. ;)

Who knows? Your girl could be waiting for you to pop that exact question. :thumbsup: lol
LMAO..., dunno just heard some disturbing stories in my time about stuff like that lol....

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO..., dunno just heard some disturbing stories in my time about stuff like that lol....
I'm just gonna assume what you heard in these stories. I'm sure that most of it is exaggerated. Sure, the unthinkable could happen, but I'd say only if the girl hadn't taken a shiit in a while, had diarrhea, or just wasn't taking care of herself.

I'm an ass man with women and I've never had any issues with giving a girl anal, so I wouldn't worry about it. Just try it, if that's what you and your girl both want. At least try it. If you don't like it, or if you're one of the lucky people who ends up having a disturbing experience, then cease and assist. lol

If the girl has good hygiene and takes care of herself, then you should have nothing to worry about. Bottom line.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
raw dog and nut in `em. thats the only way to roll!!!

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
sign up for or a flex spending account (unless you have one already) and use it to buy your gloves in bulk ;)

Eject

Eject

Awards
Unless your chick has a clean ass and good hygiene, then you'll wanna use condoms.

Anal sex can still very well lead to pregnancy, just in case you didn't know. I don't mean to get so literal, but it's true.
1.Why would you even consider ****!ng someone without good hygiene?

2. Are you serious? fukc!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.Why would you even consider ****!ng someone without good hygiene?

2. Are you serious? fukc!
Are you making a statement to support what I said, or did I make a typo? It looks like I made a typo, but I'm not quite sure.

I'm confused now.