Rambo V!!!!!!! Yes 5!!!!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They need to make this! I mean, 4 was just so cool I had to see it twice and he could definetly make another one, myabe go to North Korea or the congo. It woudl be insanley good. More blood! maybe he could team up with Arnold for it! Dutch from Predator with Rambo to take on the Congo! That would be great.

BTW, I tried to count all the kills in this movie, and it was just too much to count, I lost count after about 140, from there on it was multiple kills at a time, ussually in packs of 20! lol.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, did you take a handful of RPM's before you saw it? You sound pretty excited, must've been good.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
People always ask Stallone 'Why make another Rambo 20 years later ?' or something about why he made the movie. He goes into this pseudo-intelligent response in his typical slurring speech when realistically he should just say, 'Well, since I'm already on a good amount of hormones to get my body for Rocky Balboa, I figured I might as well keep the ball rolling and make Rambo.'

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They need to make this! I mean, 4 was just so cool I had to see it twice and he could definetly make another one, myabe go to North Korea or the congo. It woudl be insanley good. More blood! maybe he could team up with Arnold for it! Dutch from Predator with Rambo to take on the Congo! That would be great.

BTW, I tried to count all the kills in this movie, and it was just too much to count, I lost count after about 140, from there on it was multiple kills at a time, ussually in packs of 20! lol.
The body count is over 240 or like 2.9 kills per minute.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha...

HGH is expensive, something has to pay the bill.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
hahaha...

HGH is expensive, something has to pay the bill.
I wonder how much longer Stallone is going to be able to satisfy his wife before someone else comes along and takes his spot.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked the movie. Good old action flick and I liked how he touched on some of the harsh realities of Burma. Too bad that's not how their conflict will really end, Rambo blowing all those bastards away.

I would be down to watch Rambo V

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, did you take a handful of RPM's before you saw it? You sound pretty excited, must've been good.
I lol'd

That's awsome, I guess I have to see this movie.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
was it really that good?
Yeah, it kicked total ass. Stallone looked great, and he really did a great job on the movie.

I read a review with Stallone he did a few weeks ago and he said he calls Arnold all the time telling him to quit his job and make a few more movies before they're too old to pull it off. I

Since Dutch and Rambo were both characters at the same times in history, I can see it happening for Predator 3. It would have to fall into the hands of a really, really good director in order for it work and be awesome though.

Imagine that, some small town VFW in Arizona and Dutch and Rambo are in there running a barbeque for the local t-ball league. Predators land in the town, ass kicking ensues....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arny would need to hop on the HGH train for that. He LOOKS old these days

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Arny would need to hop on the HGH train for that. He LOOKS old these days
He is getting kind of thin...he can't touch that stuff in his position right now though man, imagine the scandal once that came out in the media.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Check this out though:

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=504720

Skip the Arnold's giant daughter bit, and:

"Meanwhile, Arnold, whose term as governor of California ends in January 2011 is said to be considering another movie comeback. "

Looking at him in those pics, while still looking decent for a natural 60+ year old, he'd definitely need to get on some HRT for a big movie return. At least, to reclaim his old on screen personna.