By using the services available from the domain and sub-domains of www.anabolicminds.com
(the "Site") you are agreeing to the following terms: While using the Site, you will not:
* Attempt to sell pro hormones, steroids, research chemicals or any illegal items.
* post content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on the Site;
* violate any laws, third party rights, or our policies such as the Prohibited and Restricted Items policies;
* use the Site if you are not able to form legally binding contracts;
* fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller's identity;
* fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity;
* manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other user's listings;
* post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
* take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems ;
* distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
* harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
This is for members to be able to sell 2-3 items ONLY. If you try to set up shop, you will be removed and banned. Sponsors of Anabolicminds are the only members eligible for selling an unlimited amount of items. Mutiple listings or attempts to sell multiple items by more than one username will not be tolerated.
Violation of these rules will result in a permanent ban.
You will not hold Anabolicminds.com responsible for other users' actions or inactions, including things they post. You acknowledge that we are not a traditional auctioneer. Instead, the Site is a venue to allow anyone to offer, sell, and buy just about anything, at anytime, from anywhere, in a variety of pricing formats and venues, such as stores, fixed price formats and auction-style formats. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer, and nothing in this agreement shall modify the governing provisions of California Commercial Code § 2401(2) and Uniform Commercial Code § 2-401(2), under which legal ownership of an item is transferred upon physical delivery of the item to the buyer by the seller. Unless the buyer and the seller agree otherwise, the buyer will become the item's lawful owner upon physical receipt of the item from the seller, in accordance with California Commercial Code § 2401(2) and Uniform Commercial Code § 2-401(2). Further, we cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of our Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."