Issues with the steroid section

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
It seems to me that it is more of an epistane discusion then anything.. Where are the real solid threds? Am i wrong to think that all these designers should maybe have their own section? Dont get me wrong its nice to be able to get this info if you wanted but it seems like the same post over and over.. It seems like within the last few months The quality of some of these threads went down, and peeps could just search for most of this. I want to hear opinions and experiences to help others make educated choices not "What should i use for my epistane P.C.T.. You guys know what i mean? Where is the test or deca discusions? Every time i find a legit question posted by someone its buried under nonsence... Just my opinionated Rant:rant::rant:

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, sort of sucks that the same people that makes these posts usually post once or twice and then never post again.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Its a new year. This happens on every forum at the start of the new year and quickly begins to decline after spring break. You just have to weather the storm.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Its a new year. This happens on every forum at the start of the new year and quickly begins to decline after spring break. You just have to weather the storm.
So all the teenagers make a new year's resolution to cycle the most toxic methyl that they can find and ignore PCT? (What's PCT stand for, yo?....Oh, you mean Novedex XT? I got me some 'o that.)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If there were ongoing "test-deca" discussion it would be ongoing in that section. If it isn't then there isn't. Feel free to research and bump an old thread or start your own.

OTC orals and such are 'anabolics' and not 'supplements' therefore they are contained in and confined to the steroid section.

Them are the rules :)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
So all the teenagers make a new year's resolution to cycle the most toxic methyl that they can find and ignore post cycle therapy? (What's PCT stand for, yo?....Oh, you mean Novedex XT? I got me some 'o that.)
I've been a member of the various forums for a little while now and have seen this happen a few times. The sites always get flooded with a ton of OTC hormonal questions at the start of the new year by people who usually have no business using them. Either help the guys out, b/c there likely going to use them anyways or ignore the threads. If you have a question regarding AAS, then use the search function and bump the threads.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
solomon, that avatar is freakin hilarious. Go from wimp to pimp!

Whats worse is that it is serious and i'm about to order one

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
solomon, that avatar is freakin hilarious. Go from wimp to pimp!

Whats worse is that it is serious and i'm about to order one
do you think if you buy it and don't gain an inch on your arms in 30 days that you can send it back? it said GUIARANTEED

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I've been a member of the various forums for a little while now and have seen this happen a few times. The sites always get flooded with a ton of OTC hormonal questions at the start of the new year by people who usually have no business using them. Either help the guys out, b/c there likely going to use them anyways or ignore the threads. If you have a question regarding anabolic steroids, then use the search function and bump the threads.
It didn't click until you said it that those threads have been popping up everyday it seems like for the past two weeks. I didn't put two and two together to realize that one: they HAD been more frequent, and two:it's because it's the new year. Funny.

I think about half my posts have been spent trying to help the younger guys realize they need PCT and how to make one. It's been tough being as patient lately, because of the volume of the posts like that. The truly patient one is Neoborn. I see that dude on every one of those threads being helpful and going over and over the same ****, never gets harsh at all.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I dont mind helping a newb in distress.. Im just curious if im the only oneon here ...Everyones on epi..

MOD EDIT: It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.