What kind of car does everyone drive?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what kind of cars you guys are into/drive.

Older classics, imports, american...etc

Feel free to post pics if u want

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
I'm a truck chick. I drive a black '96 S-10, w/ 18" truck rims, altezzas, clear corners, alpine headunit, CDT speakers and a brahma 10 in the back. All in all its really nice =)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got a 99 camry. These cars are the absolute worst cars to try and make look good since they're a grocery getter/granny car, but it's doable.

My car is hooked up in the sense it looks nice and clean but not riced out.

I have it on 18" chrome rims, TRD bodykit, TRD spoiler, clear corner, a TV/DVD player, 15" Elemental Design "A" series sub in the trunk. and also CDT components up front.

Semi fast too i guess, enough to get by, it's a v6 and chipped w/ a few other mods, i'm putting out about 230HP or so. When i was supercharged i was doing around 300 but since i never raced and it used up so much gas it was pointless to have so i sold it.

My car is mainly for my confort and enjoyment, i love going for drives just to relax, and i think i've achieved that. I'll prolly add a pic or two here pretty soon.

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
I got a 99 camry. These cars are the absolute worst cars to try and make look good since they're a grocery getter/granny car, but it's doable.

My car is hooked up in the sense it looks nice and clean but not riced out.

I have it on 18" chrome rims, TRD bodykit, TRD spoiler, clear corner, a TV/DVD player, 15" Elemental Design "A" series sub in the trunk. and also CDT components up front.

Semi fast too i guess, enough to get by, it's a v6 and chipped w/ a few other mods, i'm putting out about 230HP or so. When i was supercharged i was doing around 300 but since i never raced and it used up so much gas it was pointless to have so i sold it.

My car is mainly for my confort and enjoyment, i love going for drives just to relax, and i think i've achieved that. I'll prolly add a pic or two here pretty soon.

I love his car. The rims and bodykit made such a difference. It doesnt look like a granny car at all. It's fun going on drives and being able to watch a dvd here and there =)

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Well, they say you can't roll a Hummer. I guess I proved them wrong. I just got it back after six months in the body shop. :eek: :mad:

PoolMan

Awards
2002 Toyota 4Runner Sport.

Jon, and Jon's girl, nice set of subs there (Edesigns 15A, and Brahma)!

db682

Awards
  • Established
Harley Davidson F-150 supercrew (my baby)

I drive a 2002 Ford Harley davidson F-150 and a Suped up Accord EX. Both are decked out inside. My wife drives the Blazer in the background.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
very nice install.....i came sooooo close to getting the JL XR's before i grabbed the CDT's

db682

Awards
  • Established
Interior of my Baby.

Looks stock but looks can be decieving. :D

db

db682

Awards
  • Established
Both vehicles are JL Audio XRed out. the 10's in the Honda are W6's. I used to manage three of the largest Car Audio stores in South Miami and I have a little hookup. I recommend JL speakers over every brand out there. Alpine and Kenwood Headunits for the Dash are preferred.

db

The Honda has actually won many awards for SQ (sound Quality) and was used at many shows. Now its just my Toy.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I drive a 2001 dodge dakota with infinity perfect subs/speakers, trying to sell it to buy a 98-99 durango (need something 4x4 as winters here suck!).
Gonna slap on some 20's/bodykit/exhaust and a new paint job something like this without the stripes :
http://www.rt1design.com/durango1.html

theSCHICK

Awards
Here is my truck:

Mustang hoodscoop and wheels, side exhaust, ghost flames, rollpan, altezzas, etc.

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
Nice paint job Schick. I really like the flames; they're subtle and don't stick out which makes them look real nice

Last edited:

db682

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhhh, Biggs, I used to have the same car while in Miami. That was a bad ass car. I hated selling it but the 2 dr had to go first.

schick, I love the flames. I was going to do the same to my truck with gray ghost flames that ran into some etching in the windows for added flavor. I need to get around to that.

Sounds like everyone has some pretty tight rides though. I guess us lazy bastards perfer not to walk and ride in comfort.:D

db

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
yeah nice paint on the truck by the way, meant to say something. looks good.

csakiges

Awards
2000 Chyrsler 300M. Am looking at the new 04 Acura-TLS (if I am not mistaken, they are redoing the engines in them from 260-280 horse, I forget, i haven't read up for awhile), those cars will fly. Probably won't be able to afford it at this point though.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
got a peice of ish 2000 nisssan maxima sle..i paid a lot for it and had nothing but probs..bout to throw it on ebay or leave it in philly unlocked..lmao..that chevy avalanche has my name all over it

Gmonkey

Awards
As you can see to the left I drive a 2000 Subaru Impreza RS.

Boy do I love all-wheel drive, so fun in the winter and on gravel roads.

My Fav is when it is raining or snowy those ricers do not seem so anxious to race, I wonder why?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha, no offense gmmonkey, but those cars are piss slow. My friends 00 2.5rs ran like 84mph through the traps in the quarter mile, thats just straight up sad.

sc300tt

Awards
Jarconis is my co-Pilot...He shows me where all the cute little SuperBikes are. "Clint...we have a Gixxer 1000 closing in at 6'oclock"

Click on the sig pic.

Last edited:

Ibench800

Awards

Here's my ride. It's my dope azz cavalier. I smoke da ricers, M3 drivers, whoever left and right. Chevy Power!

Gmonkey

Awards
Jarconis

I know it is **** slow but, when do you ever do the 1/4 mile, in Toronto, with snow on the ground for about 4-5 months of the year, and the closest track 1.5 hours away.  Add to the fact a bill in the process of being introduced that will result in the loss of license/car for street racing.   I did not buy it for street racing or 0-60 times I bought it for all wheel drive and good handling, other option was an audi A4 now that is super **** slow.  I could have gotten a Mustang or Firebird which are only usable for about 8 months of the year.    

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha, no offense gmmonkey, but those cars are piss slow. My friends 00 2.5rs ran like 84mph through the traps in the quarter mile, thats just straight up sad.
Not everyone buys a car to race man....

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My Fav is when it is raining or snowy those ricers do not seem so anxious to race, I wonder why?

just responded to him spoutin off is all, I guess some guys dont take cars as seriously as Sc300tt and I do.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what do u drive? =)

BTW gmonkey was talking about ricers racing each other, not racing against him. you prolly just read it the wrong way

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To me anyways when i hear ricer i'm thinking about the car w/ the huge heavy ass spoilers, the massive bodykits sticking 2 feet out in front of them not painted, neon lights, a few type R decals all over the car and an unnecessarily loud exhuast for their 130HP car w/ a coffe can tip, and best buy sound system pulling up next to everyone revving their engines.

Usually driven by a 120lb guy w/ white glasses and a wife beater, or a 350lb fatass w/ weight reduction mods done to his civic to make his quarter mile faster.

I have a bodykit on my car and a spoiler and a bunch of aftermarker crap, and my car is an import, but i do NOT consider myself to be a ricer, because it's actually semi fast, and looks clean, not like it can fly, know what i'm sayin?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, Ive had my car on jackstands before, and this same lil punk kid who lives down my street, will stop his automatic civic, through it in neutral, rev his **** at me, then put it back and drive and go down my street. So sad...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I have a '99 Neon R/T. I had all around ground effects, clear tails, carbon-fiber mirrors, hood, 3-stars, blah, blah, blah..........
but, I had wrecked it pretty good before. Most of it was saveable, but I decided to just put the stock parts back on. I didn't need anymore "sticking out" so the cops, etc. would leave me alone.
I used to be a wild-ass back in high school, and it was time to grow up.

I had just bought (actually am buying) a 2002 Ford Focus. Its reliable for now, and it gets me from point A to point B. Thats all im worried about right now. Plus, my neon is beat to hell, people couldn't believe how bad I used to beat that thing. And I got a pretty kick-a$$ waranty on it, as well as an all around good deal.

I might do some stuff to it, haven't decide it yet. cuz it might add more value to it, since there more to it as well as keeping it nice for when i do get rid of it. (the focus that is)

as for the neon, I would hate to get rid of it, I just have too many good memories w/ it.

btw, my parents had a 2001 Subaru Legacy. (they get a new car like every 1-2 years) I have to say that it was real nice, ie, auto-stick, alloy wheels, stereo, big 'ol wing, AWD, etc. etc. I was gonna actually just take over the payments, but we couldn't get it to work out. I wish i did though even though its not that fast, its still a nice ride.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
miss my damn lexus 300es,damn car was like a tank and u ddint feel **** no bump it felt like riding on air..smoother than my gf's shaved cooter

db682

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking about trading in My Honda for the Dodge Ram Rod or the Dodge Ram SRT-10. Both are bad ass but I would prefer the SRT-10. A viper engine in a truck. 500+ hp stock and track times that have yet to be matched by any other truck out. Damn. I love Fords but that is a serious truck. I would love to just park it in my garage and run it on the weekends. Besides I get to drive around the track at Daytona International Speedway all the time in my rides now. I would love to push 500 horses around the track.

db

theSCHICK

Awards
I just wanted to show a couple different angles on mine:

db682

Awards
  • Established
Shick, Id recommend upper and lower billet, drop kit (how much would depend on new rims and tires if that applied), and Rims and tires. Otherwise the truck is pretty much there. The paint and the hood are two bad ass mods that Im gonna have to look back into. Cervini's makes a bad ass ram air hood and kit for my truck but its about 6 bills unpainted. Im also looking at an Innovation Sport tonneau cover with a built in pitched spoiler. **** pictures are worth a thousand words so Ill let you see what Im talking a bout with a few of my friends trucks.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Another, this is the Hood I want. They both have the Tonneau I want with the small spoiler.

theSCHICK

Awards
DB -Yep, I want a drop kit really bad. I was going to go modest, with a 3/4. Billet is also on my wish list, but not a priority. I just got the entire truck repainted 3 months ago and had the ghost flames put on...My cash flow situation is still pretty bad from it.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I roll in a 2003 chrome silver nissan maxima se. I have two 12 inch alpine type r subs and mb quart components powered by alpine and phoenix gold amps, all running off an alpine head unit.

Exterior mods are just a few, I have clear side markers and a rear windshield sticker. Suspension mods are a rear sway bar and front strut power bar. Only power mod so far is a frankercar intake, the thing sounds insane!

EDIT: Sorry bud, i had to shrink down your pic, it was way too huge. This is 30% of the original, lol.
Jblaze

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I drive the exact opposite of JonBlaze's camry! It's a 4 cylinder automatic and it's completely stock, the left mirror is currently duct-taped on because some drunk motherf*cker swiped it off while i was out of town. It's also usually superbly dirty. But the stereo sounds good enough for me 99% of the time, the AC works like no other, and it gets great gas mileage! More money for fun! :D

ManBeast

BigAl

Awards
2003 jeep wrangler x....always wanted a jeep. had a full size dodge
ram but then i sold out all my racecar operation so didn't need a truck to haul the car anymore. so i traded it in and got my jeep...friggin' love it. we got alot of jeep trails here thru the mountains so this fall is gonna be real nice.

bigbadboss101

Awards
I am leasing at 2002 Nissan Maxima SE. Previous to that I had a 99 Max SE. Before that... 87 Toyota Supra Turbo x2, 85 Toyota Corolla GTS, 89 Celica GTS, 85 Fiero POS, 80 Mercury Capri.