What kind of car does everyone drive?

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Finished.


  2. Front
    •   
       


  3. All that is left is the interior.

  4. clint!!! wtf are you doing on here?!?

    I also have a turbocharged SC300, mines got the stock 5-speed tho and isnt running right

    kinda blew my mind seeing your sc300tt.com banner lol i thought iwas over at supraforums or clublex

    my sc3 has a T4-57 turbo, DaveH manifiold, T2 intercooler core (to be converted into Air/water), 3" turboback, AFC, blah blah blah... oh and a very nice external wastegate

    once i find the problem (which is prolly a gay leak in my intake somewheres since i've tried everything), the car should run some decent times...
    it'll be enough to beat down the pesky Neon SRTs, Vettes, Cobras, fbodies, and Lancers

  5. Who wants to volunteer to wash my truck? Im getting so tired of raining 5 mins after I wash it that it hasnt seen clean soap and water in about 3 months. Whats worse is I live on the ocean and the rain carrys pretty heavy salt deposits and leaves white **** all over the place. That probably explains why I want to trade for a Pearl Escalade. BLACK PAINT SUCKS!!! The only good part about the dirt is that it hides all the scratches I keep getting.
    •   
       


  6. Sweet paint job ditto, is that color cinnamon pearl?

  7. Originally posted by SCORPIO
    Sweet paint job ditto, is that color cinnamon pearl?
    Thanks. What we did is used the GM Sunset Orange(something like that) variances. The bottom orange is the yellow variance with a House of Colors Candy Orange on top. Then the red is the redder and more vivid variance with a candy red. The white is just a pearl white.

  8. Originally posted by dito
    Now thats what I call a truck. I grew outa all that urban/rice crap. It's either gotta be unique, stock fast, or just have raw power. I'm a big fan of Big wheels myself. Again, nice job bro.

  9. the only problem is its a chevy. My work trucks are all chevy and there all pretty new and they have more problems then any vehicle ever. Not to mention my wifes blazer is a POS. The new 2004 Ford F150s are bad ass. I cant decide on trading for one of those or an Escalade. But the Paint job rocks bro.

  10. Thanks for the kind words. Its nice to have a big truck but filling it up is never nice. Especially after I used the super chips programer.91 octane Ouch.

  11. I have the same ****. I ordered mine in the three way flip style. You could flip between which fuels you wanted to run depending on the driving. I never took it out of 91 though. yeah, ****ing gas makes me like driving my Honda. 40-50 bucks a week is a bitch for gas for my truck and thats just local driving. Some of the preformance parts I put on helped but some of them made it worse. And a heavy foot only makes matters worse.

    db

  12. Originally posted by db682
    I have the same ****. I ordered mine in the three way flip style. You could flip between which fuels you wanted to run depending on the driving. I never took it out of 91 though. yeah, ****ing gas makes me like driving my Honda. 40-50 bucks a week is a bitch for gas for my truck and thats just local driving. Some of the preformance parts I put on helped but some of them made it worse. And a heavy foot only makes matters worse.
    No ****e I think im going to buy a moped.

  13. Originally posted by db682
    the only problem is its a chevy. My work trucks are all chevy and there all pretty new and they have more problems then any vehicle ever. Not to mention my wifes blazer is a POS. The new 2004 Ford F150s are bad ass. I cant decide on trading for one of those or an Escalade. But the Paint job rocks bro.
    check out the new Nissan full size fords have quite a bit of their own problems; as do almost EVERY american car

  14. mines a yellow 2001 lexus is300 hence my handle.

  15. nice to have another lexus owner on the board

  16. 84 ford tempo

  17. correction

    my car now runs WELL

    only running 4psi and just spanked up on a modded modular 5-speed 4.6 stang... like a 96-98 model...
    2-3 cars at like 90mphish from a stop...

    running stock CR and cant wait until i run 7-8psi

  18. whoo hoo just got kenwood touchscreen navigation for it!, thanks megan!

  19. Post some pics after the install. I wanna see your setup.

    db

  20. heres the navigation sitting on my bed. I'll take pics of my system tomorrow.

  21. Glad you finally got it in JB

  22. Now you have no excuses for being late or lost. Those things tell you short cuts, secondary routes, fastest routes, shortest routes, every ****ing thing.

  23. here's a pic of my engine bay

  24. hey bean, good to see a serious car peformance enthusiast on here. Clint is in the process of his getting his car up and running again now that its not 100 degrees outside and we are going to make some dyno pulls. We are hoping for 900+ rwhp on a high boost pull ( 2.2 bar).

  25. Originally posted by db682
    Post some pics after the install. I wanna see your setup.

    db
    heres a pic of my headunit.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What kind of person does this?
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 05:21 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 03:27 PM
  3. What kind of car do you drive?
    By Sooty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 03:54 AM
  4. What Kind of gear can do this?
    By Rhinoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 05:03 AM
  5. what kind of volume did you use on 1t pro?
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 07:20 PM
Log in
Log in