What kind of car does everyone drive?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Originally posted by max silver
    I roll in a 2003 chrome silver nissan maxima se. I have two 12 inch alpine type r subs and mb quart components powered by alpine and phoenix gold amps, all running off an alpine head unit.

Exterior mods are just a few, I have clear side markers and a rear windshield sticker. Suspension mods are a rear sway bar and front strut power bar. Only power mod so far is a frankercar intake, the thing sounds insane!

EDIT: Sorry bud, i had to shrink down your pic, it was way too huge. This is 30% of the original, lol.
    Jblaze
    damn thats the same exact colr as mine ..i have the black leather interior and ine's a sle.but essentially the same car

2. I'm a simple man, 2000 Ford f-150 xlt. First 'newer' vehicle I've ever owned. Before that I had a 79 camaro, 350/ 4brl, hood scoop, t-tops and the old scool slot alum mags. Even before that, 67 ford mustang, 289 stock, metallic blue, alum mags. Love that car, still have it and will brint it back to life some day.
    •   

3. I drive a Volvo 740....damn I'm boring, lol

4. 97 240SX SE

soon to be this with a RB26 motor in it....

5. We are almost done with the paint. Here is a pre view.

6. Wow thats going to look nice.

7. DAMN! Yall have got some sweeet rides...

I'll be looking to buy my first car shortly when I get my license, gonna be gettin an MK3 Toyota Supra Turbo cuz ima Supra fanatic.

8. 2002 Monte Carlo & 2001 Vett

9. Finally, heres pics of my s10
    •   

10. Pic of my s10 and Ricky's camry.

11. Well since a pic of my car was added heres another of a dif angle

12. SHOW THEM THE SUB!

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

13. Hey Meg, why don't you let me have those wheels of yours.. they would look good on my 96 camary.. Pretty please

14. thats sweet. she posted family pictures..

15. Finished.

16. Front

17. All that is left is the interior.

18. clint!!! wtf are you doing on here?!?

I also have a turbocharged SC300, mines got the stock 5-speed tho and isnt running right

kinda blew my mind seeing your sc300tt.com banner lol i thought iwas over at supraforums or clublex

my sc3 has a T4-57 turbo, DaveH manifiold, T2 intercooler core (to be converted into Air/water), 3" turboback, AFC, blah blah blah... oh and a very nice external wastegate

once i find the problem (which is prolly a gay leak in my intake somewheres since i've tried everything), the car should run some decent times...
    it'll be enough to beat down the pesky Neon SRTs, Vettes, Cobras, fbodies, and Lancers

19. Who wants to volunteer to wash my truck? Im getting so tired of raining 5 mins after I wash it that it hasnt seen clean soap and water in about 3 months. Whats worse is I live on the ocean and the rain carrys pretty heavy salt deposits and leaves white **** all over the place. That probably explains why I want to trade for a Pearl Escalade. BLACK PAINT SUCKS!!! The only good part about the dirt is that it hides all the scratches I keep getting.

20. Sweet paint job ditto, is that color cinnamon pearl?

21. Originally posted by SCORPIO
    Sweet paint job ditto, is that color cinnamon pearl?
    Thanks. What we did is used the GM Sunset Orange(something like that) variances. The bottom orange is the yellow variance with a House of Colors Candy Orange on top. Then the red is the redder and more vivid variance with a candy red. The white is just a pearl white.

22. Originally posted by dito
    Now thats what I call a truck. I grew outa all that urban/rice crap. It's either gotta be unique, stock fast, or just have raw power. I'm a big fan of Big wheels myself. Again, nice job bro.

23. the only problem is its a chevy. My work trucks are all chevy and there all pretty new and they have more problems then any vehicle ever. Not to mention my wifes blazer is a POS. The new 2004 Ford F150s are bad ass. I cant decide on trading for one of those or an Escalade. But the Paint job rocks bro.

24. Thanks for the kind words. Its nice to have a big truck but filling it up is never nice. Especially after I used the super chips programer.91 octane Ouch.

25. I have the same ****. I ordered mine in the three way flip style. You could flip between which fuels you wanted to run depending on the driving. I never took it out of 91 though. yeah, ****ing gas makes me like driving my Honda. 40-50 bucks a week is a bitch for gas for my truck and thats just local driving. Some of the preformance parts I put on helped but some of them made it worse. And a heavy foot only makes matters worse.

db

26. Originally posted by db682
    I have the same ****. I ordered mine in the three way flip style. You could flip between which fuels you wanted to run depending on the driving. I never took it out of 91 though. yeah, ****ing gas makes me like driving my Honda. 40-50 bucks a week is a bitch for gas for my truck and thats just local driving. Some of the preformance parts I put on helped but some of them made it worse. And a heavy foot only makes matters worse.
    No ****e I think im going to buy a moped.

27. Originally posted by db682
    the only problem is its a chevy. My work trucks are all chevy and there all pretty new and they have more problems then any vehicle ever. Not to mention my wifes blazer is a POS. The new 2004 Ford F150s are bad ass. I cant decide on trading for one of those or an Escalade. But the Paint job rocks bro.
    check out the new Nissan full size fords have quite a bit of their own problems; as do almost EVERY american car

28. mines a yellow 2001 lexus is300 hence my handle.

29. nice to have another lexus owner on the board

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 03:27 PM
  2. What kind of car do you drive?
    By Sooty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 03:54 AM
  3. Some insight on what kind of Protein Blend PW
    By Damien in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2003, 12:54 PM
  4. What Kind of gear can do this?
    By Rhinoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 05:03 AM
  5. what kind of volume did you use on 1t pro?
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 07:20 PM