Tom Cruise needs to be locked up!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he took some LSD before the interview and snacked on some Shrooms dipped in ecstasy powder between questions, while quenching his thirst with mescaline, then found his way back to the LSD jar.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is a translation of some of the odd terms he is using:

• KSW: Short for Keeping Scientology Working, a policy written by Hubbard in the 1960s that requires all Scientologists to follow his words and his rules exactly.

• Orgs: An abbreviation for "organizations"; describes all churches of Scientology throughout the world.

• David Miscavige: He is the current leader of Scientology. He's the equivalent of the Pope to the Catholics.

• Out-ethics: Any behavior that violates any of Hubbard's rules of conduct.

• Put ethics in someone else: Make others conform to Hubbard's rules of behavior.

• Criminon: Scientology front group that tries to recruit through the prisons.

• SP: Suppressive Person. Anyone who doesn't like Scientology and/or criticizes Scientology.

• PTS/SP: Another bogus Hubbard term to define behavior that goes against Scientology rules.

• LRH technology or "tech": All of the Scientology policies, rules, mandates, and procedures.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
he has completely lost all touch with reality. if that book comes out, it's only gonna get weirder

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he has completely lost all touch with reality. if that book comes out, it's only gonna get weirder
I might actually pick this up and read it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What an ass-hole!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I wish Philip K. Di.ck was still around. He could write some great stuff about the frightening "Utopia" that is Scientology.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
" We can rehabilitate criminals " LOL We should dump all the sex offenders and murderers to see what they can do. Maybe they'll even get Charlie Manson to do some community service since they probably think he's okay and just needs a little counseling :rolleyes:

These types of people are ruining Hollywood's image with hard working Americans who are proud of their country.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
" We can rehabilitate criminals " LOL We should dump all the sex offenders and murderers to see what they can do. Maybe they'll even get Charlie Manson to do some community service since they probably think he's okay and just needs a little counseling :rolleyes:

These types of people are ruining Hollywood's image with hard working Americans who are proud of their country.
Dude tom cruse is a ****in idiot, yea not as bad as most, but the media lets us know when a famous ass.hole screws up(Britney Spears..lol). I totally feel ya, sex offenders are IMO the SCUM of the earth!!! I have ZERO respect for them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Dude tom cruse is a ****in idiot, yea not as bad as most, but the media lets us know when a famous ass.hole screws up(Britney Spears..lol). I totally feel ya, sex offenders are IMO the SCUM of the earth!!! I have ZERO respect for them!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think he just sounded like too much of a dumb a$$. He's definitely not a bad person and I thought he was cool until he turned Scientologist and began to sound like a moron. He also made himself look borderline retarded on Oprah, which is hard to do when she practically licks your balls.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he just sounded like too much of a dumb a$$. He's definitely not a bad person and I thought he was cool until he turned Scientologist and began to sound like a moron. He also made himself look borderline retarded on Oprah, which is hard to do when she practically licks your balls.
Oprah is ...............forget it......... Done!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression he's been a scientologist since the 80s, only just recently he's got weird. He sounds just like your typically cult member, just babbling the same crap they've been told over and over.

I'm digging the lightning bolts though

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I might actually pick this up and read it.
i'd consider it too, but i will probably wait and hear what comes out of it first, since that'll be all over the place. my guess is that there will be some absurd stuff in there, as he has turned into quite a character, and not in the way you'd say your friend who is kinda eccentric is a character. first tidbit I have heard is that the guy doing the book is claiming that baby suri was conceived with L. Ron Hubbard's sperm that had been stored

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd consider it too, but i will probably wait and hear what comes out of it first, since that'll be all over the place. my guess is that there will be some absurd stuff in there, as he has turned into quite a character, and not in the way you'd say your friend who is kinda eccentric is a character. first tidbit I have heard is that the guy doing the book is claiming that baby suri was conceived with L. Ron Hubbard's sperm that had been stored
oh geeeeeze

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i also read in one of the tabloids at the gym (i already read ESPN and SI at home, they aren't my first choice) that rumor is tom cruise had some sort of weird "tryout" to find his wife, with a bunch of famous young starlets, like scarlett johansenn, jessica alba, etc. and Katie holmes ended up being the winner. what a lucky gal

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This idea is more plausible than Tom Cruise having sex with a WOMAN.

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Members of a cult(christianity, islam, etc) make fun of other cults(scientology) for being "insane".

It's funny when pots call kettles black.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Members of a cult(christianity, islam, etc) make fun of other cults(scientology) for being "insane".

It's funny when pots call kettles black.
What about when free thinkers call EVERYONE insane?

Lightning

Awards
I got into a car accident last month driving home from work. I remember hearing sirens and a lot of commotion outside of the car, but I was out of it and couldnt tell what was going on. I dont remember a lot of it, but one recurring thought that was running through my mind on an endless loop was-- WHERE IS TOM CRUISE WHEN I NEED HIM!!

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards
Here is a translation of some of the odd terms he is using:

• KSW: Short for Keeping Scientology Working, a policy written by Hubbard in the 1960s that requires all Scientologists to follow his words and his rules exactly.

• Orgs: An abbreviation for "organizations"; describes all churches of Scientology throughout the world.

• David Miscavige: He is the current leader of Scientology. He's the equivalent of the Pope to the Catholics.

• Out-ethics: Any behavior that violates any of Hubbard's rules of conduct.

• Put ethics in someone else: Make others conform to Hubbard's rules of behavior.

• Criminon: Scientology front group that tries to recruit through the prisons.

• SP: Suppressive Person. Anyone who doesn't like Scientology and/or criticizes Scientology.

• PTS/SP: Another bogus Hubbard term to define behavior that goes against Scientology rules.

• LRH technology or "tech": All of the Scientology policies, rules, mandates, and procedures.[/QUO

Sounds like a load of BS to me. :nutkick: