True Life: I'm Getting Out of Prison

Goat

Awards
Holy ****, so this complete tool, looks like a tweaker is on his first week or so out of jail. He goes to a bar, tells this hot chick he just got out of prison...and she takes his hand and walks him outside and bangs him.

WTF? Is there no end to the stupid **** girls will do to land a douche bag guy?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy ****, so this complete tool, looks like a tweaker is on his first week or so out of jail. He goes to a bar, tells this hot chick he just got out of prison...and she takes his hand and walks him outside and bangs him.

I need to use that line.

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
Do it while wearing the white and black striped outfit, and one of those old time ball and chains on your leg. Add in, "No, I mean I REALLY just got out."

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it while wearing the white and black striped outfit, and one of those old time ball and chains on your leg. Add in, "No, I mean I REALLY just got out."
If I say I just broke out!! Then guaranteed pune!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surprised he didn't get grabbed by the big dude in the corner.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprised he didn't get grabbed by the big dude in the corner.
Wait.........wasn't that you standing in the corner? :blink: :ntome:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the ***** beat me to him. Skank.
Don't worry Matt, you're due bro. Keep postin up like a champ, and remember to wear alot of pink..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

Wow ! I've used some crazy sh!t before but I wouldn't have thought of that LOL. Some chicks dig the bad boy image a little too much but those are great in the sack :D