salvia?

1. Registered User

salvia?

does anyone know of any bad side effects from this stuff? what is does to your body. any useful information would be great.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I think it's a hallucinogen if you smoke it. Otherwise I think you're good. I'm taking it in DCP and I'm not having any sides. And now that I think about it, there are two types of salvia...I think it was posted on here before...try a search bro. In fact, >>>>> Salvia experiences <<<<
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

The Salvia in DCP(Salvia Miltiorrhiza) is not the same kind of Salvia that you smoke(Salvia Divinorum).
    •   

4. Registered User

Smoke some dank, then hit up 3 big hits of salvia. I did that over the summer it was insane. I turned into a cartoon and something came out from the sky and demanded I give him the rock. I havent smoked since LOL
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Apparently a quick yet crazy trip when smoking it (morphing into floors and stuff and kaleidescope visions) which subsides within minutes followed by a very relaxed sensation that lasts sometime after.
  6. Registered User

i know what the high is like...i have done it, i just wanted to know if anyone knew some of the negative side effects that it had on your body since i cant really find any information on it
  7. Registered User

If your worried about side effects why do a "drug"?
  8. Registered User

I've done it before and personally thought it to be a total waste of time. I can see how it's legal because it really isn't enjoyable. What it does for me is sort of give me a temporary feeling of amnesia where I can't even remember how to talk or what shapes are and then it just makes me feel drained of energy, it sucks.

As for information you can go to http://www.erowid.org
  9. Registered User

Salvia D was absolutely nothing but horrible experiences. I smoked the leaves, and then an extremely potent extract. Completely awful. I hated that ****, absolutely nothing enjoyable about it except for watching your stupid friends agree to take a hit without knowing what to expect at all and then watching them drool on themself for 40 seconds. Who smokes or ingests something without knowing what it is or what it does?
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by In Hulk View Post
    Salvia D was absolutely nothing but horrible experiences. I smoked the leaves, and then an extremely potent extract. Completely awful. I hated that ****, absolutely nothing enjoyable about it except for watching your stupid friends agree to take a hit without knowing what to expect at all and then watching them drool on themself for 40 seconds. Who smokes or ingests something without knowing what it is or what it does?
    Haha people do make some funny faces on that stuff, and let's not forget the fits of laughter. I do agree it's more fun to watch someone do it than do it yourself. Not that I condone making people do drugs they don't know about or anything.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  158 lbs.

That stuff grows all over the place, it's used as ground cover for commercial properties. I'd jus stick to good ol' bud.
  12. -Dalla Hunga-
    Somewhere between a 4x12 stack and a power rack...

Guys, this isnt really the place for recreational drug talk - plenty of places on the web where you can discuss that kind of stuff...

BV
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Salvia Miltiorrhiza 40%
    By pmiller383 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 05:13 PM
  2. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:54 PM
  3. Salvia Divinorum Peace Experiment
    By Bionic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0