I am here as K (Phoenix) : Resurrection

K (Phoenix)

Awards
I am sorry for all the unnecessary BS I have brought you.

I suppose I owe you guys an explaination.

However, I need to protect the person involved. She did what she saw fit, and since we go back a while and I know her well, I am fine with that. I do not want anything to reflect onto her in any way. No one would be doing me or her any favor by bringing more attention to this. She did what she did, and that is ok. I want no distress to go to her in any shape or form.

Whatever bad image or bad rep I got as a result, I don't care. Some of you will say that is only b/c of the evidence is against me. I was informed of that. If that is what you want to think, I am fine with that. Whatever the price to me, nothing is going to reflect bad on her, period.

If I had to explain, I would have to spill all and it would involve 2 people I need to protect and would hurt another one too.

So, if some one's rep going to be ruined, it is Okay that it shall be mine alone.

Sadly that I alone has all the facts and cannot use any of it. But I have cared about them in the past, and still do, at least for one of them. You gave someone your words, you don't take it back, no matter what. And people who judge me, can judge in anyway they see fit.

I saw Str8 posted some virulent crap about me at bb.com. I was enraged for a few seconds. But so be it.

So, I shall accept your judgement as well. I choose to NOT say anything to explain my situation. You are left with rather useless info. Layne posted to the effect that I am a 2 faced slime only to come to the forum to talk in altered ego.

If that is what you all want to believe too, that is fine with me.

Kenneth

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Bro I know you as k(same) the genius. Anything you do offline or in private is none of my business. We all are very glad you came over and respect you a great deal and I feel like Im speaking for more than myself. I was taught not to judge and Im proud of myself for not.......All we want from you is sound advice and your typical contributions and some occasional comedy ;)

About time we got the REAL k(same) over here......

BDC Rule #1- No grudges from bb.com shall be carried over here

If I can tolerate people I disliked from bb.com, anyone can......

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
We all are very glad you came over and respect you a great deal and I feel like Im speaking for more than myself.
Yes you are YJ. K, I know you from what I see on your posts, which is "contribution" defined. This situation really isn't any of my business (nor most anyone else's), so I'll stay out of it and not discuss it on the board further.

I'm glad you're here and look forward to some great posts from the K I've seen, not the K some wish to portray at the "other" board. So, with that said, welcome aboard bro!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
honestly k imo u did the right thing in the way ur handling this..period..now welcome aboad man..its good to have ya

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ken,

Now this board is like a completed circle. No need to even go over to the pit anymore. Most all the best bro's are now HERE! :)

John

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Damn...now I need to remember who I bribed to get you over here ;)

Welcome to the board!  Forget the bb.com drama when you step in this house...different world all together.

Chemo

Dr of Golf

Awards
Great to have you here, Ken!

I've learned a lot from your posts over at that "other" place and I expect to keep gleaning from you over here.

Welcome!! :)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
K, I will just say that I'm sorry, because it seems like you lost a friend out of this situation, whatever it was, and that is never good. I could be wrong, though.

Anyway, it is an honor to have you here.

John, we have had our battles, but it is also good to see you here, as well.

I'm liking this board more and more everyday. A variety of opinions and views are represented here.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Iron Lord sent me the following pm.

The Iron Lord wrote on 12-13-2002 02:58 AM:
John,
I noticed on another forum that you were claiming that I "jumped on the K(same) thread" trying to get him banned. That's not true. I made one post on the thread, about absolutely nothing. Honestly, I thought the thread was a joke. I had nothing against K, and in fact quite enjoyed going back and forth with him every once in a while.
Like TIL said, it all happened so fast that I also thought it was a joke. Anyway, I told him I would straighten this out. TIL is one of the few real bodybuilders in the misc section over there, and doesn't really take himself seriously. One of the best natural physiques on the board, and a brilliant mind. Now if we could persuade him into leaving the sex section, and joining us in serious discussion, I think he would be a great asset.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully we can keep all the politics aside and just focus on learning :)

Now if we can get Par and Dante over here we'd be set.

Also, it would be cool to have Pat and Bill over here, but I don't think anything would stop them from arguing.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Re: The Iron Lord sent me the following pm.

Like TIL said, it all happened so fast that I also thought it was a joke. Anyway, I told him I would straighten this out. TIL is one of the few real bodybuilders in the misc section over there, and doesn't really take himself seriously. One of the best natural physiques on the board, and a brilliant mind. Now if we could persuade him into leaving the sex section, and joining us in serious discussion, I think he would be a great asset.
TIL registered yesterday but still no posts, he's just as welcome over here as the next guy.....

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: The Iron Lord sent me the following pm.

TIL registered yesterday but still no posts, he's just as welcome over here as the next guy.....
About time you recruited the heavy hitters............FOTS and SI

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Also, it would be cool to have Pat and Bill over here, but I don't think anything would stop them from arguing.
Par has made it clear he wants nothing to do with this board and thats cool, I see his reasoning behind it, no hard feelings......

As for Bill and Pat, they're both registered members, just have yet to post.

LethalGunz34

Awards

Par has made it clear he wants nothing to do with this board and thats cool, I see his reasoning behind it, no hard feelings......

As for Bill and Pat, they're both registered members, just have yet to post.

I think that Bill and Pat will post with time...when the forums expand a little.

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
K, it is good to see you on this board. You are on original pioneer of homebrew, so it is logical that you belong here.

Your honor in your post above only increases the respect you have earned from the bro's that know your posts so well. Welcome!

Big H

Banned
Awards
Hopefully we can keep all the politics aside and just focus on learning :)

Don't encourage Dante.. Please... I get enough of his "type a lot but say nothing" posts.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Ken, you are my bro, and have been for a long time. Whatever happened, happened, and personally, it is not my business.

You were there for me when I needed a hand up...if you ever need, simply ask....A3 Bro (anytime, anyplace, anywhere)

Welcome aboard, it is great to have you. (And here I thought you were ignoring my PMs :D)

Peace,
Wardog

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Don't encourage Dante.. Please... I get enough of his "type a lot but say nothing" posts.
H, you may not like his writing, but you can't deny that when it comes to logic and philosophy, there are none better.

Blindfaith

Awards
Ken,

good to see another good bro over here from BB.com.....that place is becoming a junior highschool and with that comes all the junior highschool bullshit. There are tons of cool bros here and i am happy to call this my new home...and in time im sure you will too!

cheers

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ken,

good to see another good bro over here from BB.com.....that place is becoming a junior highschool and with that comes all the junior highschool bullshit. There are tons of cool bros here and i am happy to call this my new home...and in time im sure you will too!

cheers
Dude, that avatar kills me man, I think Ive forgotten and given you karma several times for that ;)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I can name many.. Ever heard of Aristotle?
Oh, you're such a silly goose!!

Now look what you've done. You done hijacked K's thread, talking about this Aristotle tomfoolery! Shame, shame....

Blacksmith

Awards
So, I shall accept your judgement as well. I choose to NOT say anything to explain my situation. You are left with rather useless info. Layne posted to the effect that I am a 2 faced slime only to come to the forum to talk in altered ego.

Kenneth
Hey Bro we go back a long way, and in my book your a champ !!
Layne's a phuckin fruit cake IMO, I've read enough of his
self serving and gratuitous posts to establish that.
I don't care what happened. None of my business.
I was really bummed that you got banned,
and am glad your here.
I consider you a good friend and value your opinions
and insights.

Welcome old friend :)

Big H

Banned
Awards
Don't bust a nut.... Layne works harder than anyone of us :rolleyes:

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read that thread...

Layne was having a ball trashing YJ behind his back, until the airborne division arrived and pounded his ass. He was like the little boy with pie on his face, until Dorian rescued him. After the thread was closed, he took a few minutes to regain composure, unruffle his skirt, and come up with a few layme comments.

I was laughing my ass off, and had a few comments of my own, but the thread was already closed. Good job, bro's. :D

institutional

Awards
welcome aboard k. we have not had much interaction but i have always respected your posts.

snakeman458

Awards
very well put guys; ken you are one of the bro's and we stand behind you. to keep your word to people is rare to find, i feel the same way. my word is my bond. you should be commended for staying true. welcome and i am glad you came over to us.

Dr of Golf

Awards
Don't bust a nut.... Layne works harder than anyone of us :rolleyes:

Yeppers .... and he'll be the first one to tell anyone who will listen that .... over and over and over and over ................ :D :D :D :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you here K... Being that your are a pioneer of homebrewing it is an honour to have you here... Talk to ya.. :)

khafra

Awards
Good forum choice, K.  It'll be great to have your brains on hand to pick through, once again.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry for all the unnecessary BS I have brought you.

I suppose I owe you guys an explaination.

However, I need to protect the person involved. She did what she saw fit, and since we go back a while and I know her well, I am fine with that. I do not want anything to reflect onto her in any way. No one would be doing me or her any favor by bringing more attention to this. She did what she did, and that is ok. I want no distress to go to her in any shape or form.

Whatever bad image or bad rep I got as a result, I don't care. Some of you will say that is only b/c of the evidence is against me. I was informed of that. If that is what you want to think, I am fine with that. Whatever the price to me, nothing is going to reflect bad on her, period.

If I had to explain, I would have to spill all and it would involve 2 people I need to protect and would hurt another one too.

So, if some one's rep going to be ruined, it is Okay that it shall be mine alone.

Sadly that I alone has all the facts and cannot use any of it. But I have cared about them in the past, and still do, at least for one of them. You gave someone your words, you don't take it back, no matter what. And people who judge me, can judge in anyway they see fit.

I saw Str8 posted some virulent crap about me at bb.com. I was enraged for a few seconds. But so be it.

Kenneth
it is impressive to me that you gave your word on something and stick with it no matter what. I believe its called character.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: I am here as K (Phoenix) : Resurrection

Originally posted by msclbldrguy
it is impressive to me that you gave your word on something and stick with it no matter what. I believe its called character.
I call it integrity or intestinal fortitude...

Chemo

SteveDFW

Awards
WOW, "K" is here.

Now the 3 guys that opened my eyes and really helped me with transdermals are all here (Wardog, Big Daddy Chemo, & "K").

Welcome aboard !!!

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
It was K who I talked to a long time about increasing the hormones in one+. Without him there would probably be no S1+ or it would have been delayed a while at least. It seems that few remember the fact that before S1+, nobody went over 10-12g per 240ml.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
It was K who I talked to a long time about increasing the hormones in one+. Without him there would probably be no S1+ or it would have been delayed a while at least. It seems that few remember the fact that before S1+, nobody went over 10-12g per 240ml.
Way off topic but Mike I saw them hatin' on you over at Anabolic Extreme, I was going to register and post over there, ha not anymore. If they dont like you, they'd rip me apart. Jealousy's a shitty disease.....tell them to get well soon.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
All you can do is sit back and laugh at it. Which is generally what I do. At first it used to bother me, but it doesn't anymore. There are always going to be people who hate you for whatever reason. I have nothing wrong with that, I hate plenty of people. :)

It just makes me laugh...they think I'm going to pay myself out of the USFA.biz when all I did was get the site built and help pass along info. What a bunch of idiots.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Now isn't it nice here, that we all just get along :D

Group hug guys...lol

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Now isn't it nice here, that we all just get along :D

Group hug guys...lol
Ha, as long as it stays this size.....

Mike- The sad part is, through all the bullshit and slandering of your name, Id bet some serious ash that they still order from you.....if theyre wise enough to want to save some $$$ that is, but now that I think about it, maybe they dont ;)