Playstation 3: Call of Duty 4 anyone??

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Got a ps3 for xmas and love it. Anyone else play COD4 online? Pm me your PS3 network ID so I can add you to my list. I got Godfather, COD4, and that racing game that came with it. Gonna buy assassin's creed next, i hear thats a good game.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a 360, but COD4 is by far my fav game. Get together with some friends and we play on weekends - excellent game!!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i played it first on my friends 360, kicks ass. I got a Ps3 recently too and this game is first on my list. Ill try to remember to let you know.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have it on xbox 360 myself. Great game!

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I just beat it this weekend on the 360 sh*ts intense...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I have it on the PS3, it's a lot of fun and it's good online IF you can get into a game. Lately the servers are being buggy.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm still rockin the Ps2 and Socom3, but I REEEAAAALY wanted the PS3 and the COD4, but it looks like I'm getting a baby instead. Dumb girlfriend.:sad:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh, another socom fan! Transition from Socom to Call of Duty 4 is nice. I think i'll go buy it tomorrow, getting tired of mom's to send a gift card.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a HUGE socom fan myself. My wife just got me the new one on my PSP. I don't know if you guys have a PSP, but i absolutely love the thing.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a HUGE socom fan myself. My wife just got me the new one on my PSP. I don't know if you guys have a PSP, but i absolutely love the thing.
youre wife looks pretty smokin' :box:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
My roomie has it on ps3.. So naturally I play.. It's awesome.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get an Xbox 360 boys! :drunk:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
360 ftw. I played it on PS3 once though and the graphics were pretty intense. I have been playing COD4 on 360 as well as Army of Two. Anyone else pumped for RB6 Las Vegas 2?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I have it for the 360...but no Live.

:sad:

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Got a PS3 for Xmas with CoD4 as well, first FPS I've really felt any enthusiasm for, i love it. I'm an fantasy RPG guy typically, right now
my game time is pretty much 40% CoD4, 40% Oblivion: GoTY edition, and 20% Time Crisis 4. I'm putting off Assassin's creed and Ninja Gaiden Sigma for when I can pick them up cheap, and I'm dying \for Metal Gear Solid 4 to release.

PSN: NightWanderer

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
I've got a ps3 and Cod4 also. Awesome game! You can add me, if you have no objections with a dutch fellow speaking crappy english :drunk:

ID: Kevf_NL

Waiting for GTA and MGS!

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
i didnt know army of two was out yet?
I have mixed feelings about it. I ended up beating it on the easy level over the weekend with my room-mate. If you've been playing COD4 then I think you'll be annoyed about certain aspects like "back to back" mode which is retarded and unrealistic. I also hate not having first person point of view. Anytime you want to look left around a corner you're exposed before you can see anything.

Overall, I enjoyed the game, but it could have been better.

Joe

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have mixed feelings about it. I ended up beating it on the easy level over the weekend with my room-mate. If you've been playing COD4 then I think you'll be annoyed about certain aspects like "back to back" mode which is retarded and unrealistic. I also hate not having first person point of view. Anytime you want to look left around a corner you're exposed before you can see anything.

Overall, I enjoyed the game, but it could have been better.

Joe
thanks for the review.