AM shirts & etc. Lets try to make it happen!

Which would you rather have if it happned!?

• Sleeveless

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Tank Top

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • T-Shirt

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Longsleeve

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
OK, being civil about this everyone...who WOULD be in...?

Maybe one style anabolicminds on the from and the "way" Learn Teach Lead on the back?
Sleeveless
Tanks
Shirts
Longsleeves

NOT trying for all but say what you would want! maybe if we get enough votes theyll make it happen. Like i said, AM is tryin to do alot right now and upgrade/expand, this could be cool if we're patient.

If you want vote for one, then type your second choice.

**i have not contacted any mod/owner yet. I would think it better to see what kind of response first andlet it go to them form there***

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
Not only would we be happy but the site would get more exposure. T-shirt and wife beaters all the way.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
T shirt would be my first choice. Wife beater is second

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'm still pushing for headbands, btw.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
i agree. t's #1, beaters #2. i used to work for a screen printing co. and have friends who still work there. if anyone could possibly think of a SAFE and SECURE way everyone could contribute a little $ i could make it happen if the mods decide not to. in the mean time i can try to get a price quote for like 500 shirts just for a rough idea. i just cant see how everyone would trust and contribute, wish there was a good way to do it and please everybody. ANY suggestions would be sweet. maybe have ppl make out checks to the printing co.? just an idea. only thing that would suck is the site wouldn't make any $$ from it, lol kinda defeats the purpose i guess.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Little cotton panties. Not for me in anyway. They're for ah...ah friend.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Little cotton panties. Not for me in anyway. They're for ah...ah friend.
:bb2:His say AM on the back

Tshirts would be awesome, beaters would be bad @ss. Gold member Only Shirts would be pretty sick too. Like Black with white writing for normal, And Black with gold writing and some corny extra phrase for gold members.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I voted tank, but I meant to vote sleeveless. Its early and I'm retarded, but I agree that this would be a badass idea. Does anyone have the ability to design some possible images for the shirts? I'd get a whole set of either t-shirts or sleeveless to wear to the gym (I need new gym shirts anyways) to compliment my Nutraplanet t-shirts.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I voted for long sleeve but would purchase anything really (well, except for those panties Pakenwood was hawking) :)

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
I'll have a friend make up some rough drafts and ill post the pix in a few days. He's good with his puter ****.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
nice guys....
Im not that anything would be able to be worked out with any other shirt co.
AM would prolly just use the same that NP uses.

**I too voted tank and meant sleeveless...haha and i made the darn thing.
Whatever happens though would be cool.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I think L/S waffle shirts (like Long-John shirts) would be cool. Even a golf/polo shirt would be nice. Some of us like to wear collars. Americsan Apparel all the way!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Voted beater..

I would love a long sleeve shirt thoguh!

bad @$$

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I vote for a cycle of Wifebeater with T-Shirt pulsed through out

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I voted T-shirt. I want one that reads, "I really AM this big!"

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
"I AM the Best"
"I AM better then you"

Monthly Gym Membership $80
Grocery Bill every week $75
Nutraplanet bill per year $2,490

ShoutBox conversations on AM...price less

Being accepted into the Bannana Cult...priceless

Conversations about goats...priceless

Reaper's obsession with Brittney Spears...priceless

Being told MuscleTech is better than steroids...priceless

Teen's asking about D-bol and Anabolic halo...pricless

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Saying your sh**'s bannana's...priceless

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Hearing Teen's asking about which MuscleTech's product's would stack the best...pricless

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I want a shirt with Dsade's pic on it! In a speedo

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just messing around... Hell, I would wear one.

I would like it to be athletic fit and 50/50 blend...

Its called dont enter...
haha just kiddin man.
So you have other ideas or you just dont want anything....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I was just messing around... Hell, I would wear one.

I would like it to be athletic fit and 50/50 blend...
I know....anywho

Yea, not sure what that means, 50/50 but if its what the NP shirts are im down.
Long enough to not let people see my personal wear..haha but tight enough to show my physique.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to go with about 85% cotton, 12%poly, and 3%spandex. Makes for a breathable shirt with a little stretch to it.
Some of my fave t's are close to that ratio.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
bump. anything happening with this? Dont let the dream die!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Honestly? I'm in for two T's and two long sleeves if you make them out of wicking material, polyester etc if not, no thank you.

I would love to advertise but it's now about quality NOT quantity. Cotton is sooooooo overdone, because it's cheap I guess.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Honestly? I'm in for two T's and two long sleeves if you make them out of wicking material, polyester etc if not, no thank you.

I would love to advertise but it's now about quality NOT quantity. Cotton is sooooooo overdone, because it's cheap I guess.
Yea i have the wicking stuffby Russel, Oasis and North Face but man we're just tryin to get shirts, mayb $20 range. That material is usually $30 and up. I would still buy one but that wayyy to much mopney to produce thoughs and then not sell them.
PS-Quite being a picky little girl Neo....
HA just kiddin chill yo.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
No it's true I am picky. ;)

Strange you pay so much when I was picking up the Athletic Works brand from Wally's for $10 a shirt :D

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bobo...errr, Yukon...ahsonuva*****...Kramer had all of these at one point and I don't think they sold very well...I wouldn't be surprised if they were still in his closet, lol .(http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolicminds-merchandise/)

In reality, I think cafepress.com was used...anyway...:ntome:

EDIT: I was trying to find the pic of the old thong and found this thread instead, lol:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/50545-why-certain-woman.html
Hehe, no, we didn't use Cafepress, we had a designer and a printer, etc. and ordered 250 t-shirts. All in all I think we sold about 50-75 of them and the rest are shoved in the top of my closet. It's a great idea in theory but they're fairly expensive to make unless you order thousands at a time which make the price we sell them for pretty prohibitive. I'll check Cafepress again to see if anything has changed there in the past couple of years.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, no, we didn't use Cafepress, we had a designer and a printer, etc. and ordered 250 t-shirts. All in all I think we sold about 50-75 of them and the rest are shoved in the top of my closet. It's a great idea in theory but they're fairly expensive to make unless you order thousands at a time which make the price we sell them for pretty prohibitive. I'll check Cafepress again to see if anything has changed there in the past couple of years.
Thatd be sweet. I also have an idea i refuse to post in kindness, so you have PM i hope it gets to whoever this is. haha:ntome:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol

And this is how it goes.

One person wants black another wants white another wants 50/50 another wants 85% cotton, 12%poly, and 3%spandex so nobody gets anything.

CROWLER

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
id buy a few. you can make a t shirt into a sleeveless.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would buy a couple but again just want you to know I'm not into cotton anymore I have shick load in my drobe and I absolutely love wicking tshirts. They're cheap and better than cotton.

/end rant

/unsubbed

Much Love,

Neoborn

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes we did use cafepress for a time after we pre ordered printed ones ..go back to your hole.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Look at P Diddy reppin' us. What a good guy!

GymRat5972

GymRat5972

Awards
Well i would be in for the T-shirts probably 4 shirts and a couple Wife beaters. Definately the bandana headband for the Harley rides.

Whats colr Tshirts????
I say black with red log
grey with black log
red black logo.......
i am in for it