What are "diggs"?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did a google search and still don't know what diggs are. Can someone explain this to me?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/81935-what-all-new.html#post1144785

You can bookmark posts with the icons or threads with the linkback feature that is next to the thread tools.

These are social bookmarking sites that let you keep bookmarks from sites that support them. It also helps those that are not able to view at work due to some of the material on here.

There is also going to be a feature in which you get credit for the thread. So if someone diggs your thread on digg.com, there is going to be a counter that gives you (the author) credit. Its basically acknowledging that your thread is worth something to everyone out there and people are "approving" it. The more you get dugg, the more people see it.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
There is no way possible you Googled "digg" and couldn't find out what it is. It's the very first result.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no way possible you Googled "digg" and couldn't find out what it is. It's the very first result.
ya I see it now. When I clicked it the first time, I thought it was a bad link and disregarded it quickly. I guess I was just being lazy. No diggs for my question, that's for sure :lol: