Skin problem

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Hey i got a quick question and am trying to see if i should be worried or not. About 3 months ago i bought a sweatshirt at a college football game. The first time i wore the shirt i got these itchy bumps all over both forearms. I wore this sweatshirt 2 more times and the same exact thing happened. I got rid of the sweatshirt. I just purchased a wool sweater and wore it for the first time 2 nights ago. Yesterday morning when i woke up i was fine. This morning when i woke up i noticed imediatly my left forearm was loaded with these red itchy bumps again. As the day went on i noticed the same bumps on my right forearm. There are prolly around 100 on both forearms and it doesnt seem to be spreading. I am wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing and if there is any way i can stop this or speed up the recovery.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey i got a quick question and am trying to see if i should be worried or not. About 3 months ago i bought a sweatshirt at a college football game. The first time i wore the shirt i got these itchy bumps all over both forearms. I wore this sweatshirt 2 more times and the same exact thing happened. I got rid of the sweatshirt. I just purchased a wool sweater and wore it for the first time 2 nights ago. Yesterday morning when i woke up i was fine. This morning when i woke up i noticed imediatly my left forearm was loaded with these red itchy bumps again. As the day went on i noticed the same bumps on my right forearm. There are prolly around 100 on both forearms and it doesnt seem to be spreading. I am wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing and if there is any way i can stop this or speed up the recovery.
Well i will tell you that wool fabric is notorious for causing skin irritation in general for almost all people when placed directly on bare skin. Whether this is a contact dermatitis(allergic skin reaction) caused by the fabric or some other factor is also a possibility. Don't wear the sweater or swetshirt anymore and see what happens over the next few days. If it continues to get worse take an antihistamine(benadryl,claritin), an H2 blocker(pepcid,zantac,or tagament), and see you doctor.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
As a controled test. Where a COTTON long sleeve shirt, fairly loose. Just to see how it goes. Other wise i would def agree 100% with T1 thats your issue.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
machine what supps have you been taking recently, or finished taking recently.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
machine what supps have you been taking recently, or finished taking recently.
Right now i am taking

Drive, RPM, Neovar

Proteins
Core MRP
Optimum Casein
Goat Whey
Muscle Milk

Now Fishoil
Now ECG
Giant Reservatol
Now Milk Thistle
Now Supergreen drink mix