O/T I love being a guy...
12-13-2002 03:12 PM
O/T I love being a guy...
A little sexist male humor to lighten everyone up, so here's a list of why I love being a guy
1) Your last name stays put.
2) The garage is all yours.
3) Wedding plans take care of themselves.
4) Chocolate is just another snack.
5) You can be president.
6) You can wear a white T-shirt to a waterpark.
7) Car mechanics tell you the truth.
8) The world is your urinal.
9) You never have to drive to another gas station because this one's just too icky.
10) Same work, more pay.
11) Wrinkles add character.
12) Wedding dress - $5000; tux rental -$100.
13) People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
14) The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
15) New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
16) One mood, ALL the damn time.
17) Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
18) You know stuff about tanks.
19) A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
20) You can open all your own jars.
21) You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
22) If someone forgets to invite you to something, he or she can still be your friend.
23) Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
24) If you are 34 and single, nobody notices.
25) Everything on your face stays its original color.
26) Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
27) You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
28) You almost never have strap problems in public.
29) You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
30) The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
31) You don't have to shave below your neck.
32) Your belly usually hides your big hips.
33) One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color all seasons.
34) You can "do" your nails with a pocketknife.
35) You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
36) You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes.
12-13-2002 03:19 PM
Ha, funny and true........ one piece of advice......when posting in the off topic section you do no have to start the thread title with "O/T". dumbass
12-13-2002 03:42 PM
12-13-2002 05:19 PM
Re: Re: O/T I love being a guy...
ok ok...roflmfao???....qzgtopqsty .....im the worst with these abbreviation. Can some make a list of abbrev. for my stupid ass (and maybe couple of others) to know the ones that circulate around this forum. you dont have to post LOL (atleast i know that one)
12-13-2002 06:47 PM
rolling on the floor laughing my ass off
12-13-2002 07:05 PM
Re: Re: Re: O/T I love being a guy...
Similar Forum Threads
By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
Last Post: 04-25-2009, 10:14 PM
By javadsmm in forum Pics
Last Post: 04-09-2009, 05:06 PM
By Dadof2 in forum Supplements
Last Post: 02-18-2008, 10:31 AM
By Zombie in forum Nutraplanet
Last Post: 12-28-2007, 03:35 PM
By sourinthemind in forum General Chat
Last Post: 07-05-2007, 04:43 PM