Anyone found a BIG iPOD Case....?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have around 18" biceps and can't for the life of me find a case for my 3rd Gen iPOD Nano that fits. Anyone know of a website that sells cases for XL Arms? :think:

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you get an iPod case thats made for belts, and run a larger strap through the loop on the back. Thats about all I can imagine you could do, unless theres a site that sells bigger ones.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I have around 18" biceps and can't for the life of me find a case for my 3rd Gen iPOD Nano that fits. Anyone know of a website that sells cases for XL Arms? :think:
Same problem here. I found a case made by Belkin that came with an extension for people with larger arms. I'm guessing it could probably fit someone with 20 inch arms at least. Anyway, bought it at a store, but google Belkin and see what you come up with.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Same problem here. I found a case made by Belkin that came with an extension for people with larger arms. I'm guessing it could probably fit someone with 20 inch arms at least. Anyway, bought it at a store, but google Belkin and see what you come up with.

Which model is your case? They have a lot and none of them mention a strap extension.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I just recently picked up one @ Bestbuy for my gen3, but I had the same problem. I didn't even think about that because I was concentrating on getting the iPod brand one that holds the nike+ adapter too. It does, but now I have to wear the d*mn thing on my wrist or forearm. We'll prpbably have to do as stated above; just use some other form of strap long enough.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I apologize. I jumped to a conclusion and totally didn't take into account that you had a 3rd gen nano. I tried searching the net for something and couldn't find jack. Maybe due to it being so new. What I have is the 80 GB iPod video. My bad.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its all good man
I still havent dfound ****. Even a belt style that I could modify. Guess Ill be wearing it on my forearm for now.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I never really consider a belt clip really. I guess that would most likely be the best option. Thanks for the info Hurley.