Border pics

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well the 25th i was bored as hell and a friend and i went crusing to find everything closed but we managed to take some pics of the border(US/MEX) here are some pics well there are just 4 im going to try to get more.
the houses that you can see in some of the pics on the right hand side are mexican houses. the last pic is the pedestrian only border crossing.

Attachments

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
interestin........thanks for sharing, zombie!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Our border looks kinda' flimsy in one of those pics... shocker

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
here were i live (Nogales, AZ) we have 3 border crossings. 1 is the pedestrian only. the other is both cars and people , and theres another one that is used for mostly by truckers cause it got the scale and x ray equipment for the big trucks. i hope people could share pics of their hometowns of weird things like this ones

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sooooooooooooo..............did you like hop over the fence to America and snap the pics..:lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
theres a place kind of far from the main roads were we used to go off roading it was so alone and there wasnt nobody there that you didnt know if you were here or in mexico no physical border, now its a drug smuggling place , well it has always been but but back in the day you could go and be safe now you get shoot if you go.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
2 years the fence will be torn down anyway

Interesting pics though, its like forbidden land. I ofcourse would jump the fence, get injured then get deported LOL

I would jump the fence though with a american flag and yell IM ILLEGAL!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i live in FREAKING ohio, not sure what weird pics i can share........ :lol:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH! i've already got pics of you and Matt getting "busy"

want me to post those up? ;) :toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you get anything besides his hairy butt in the pic,lol!!!
:think: hmmmmmmm........should I touch this one or no?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i were you i would shave it first before touching
:lol:.....Dam I walked right into that one. Matt probably braids that sh*t and makes little china dolls for the neighborhood kids. :)

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Where abouts along the boarder where those taken? I live in so cal and the boarder i am use to seeing looks like an impenatrable force....At least along the tijuana/tecate area..I beleive they are planning to extend it... Every time i go over im woried if i get too tan they wont let me back... haha

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Where abouts along the boarder where those taken? I live in so cal and the boarder i am use to seeing looks like an impenatrable force....At least along the tijuana/tecate area..I beleive they are planning to extend it... Every time i go over im woried if i get too tan they wont let me back... haha

Nogales, Sonora/ Nogales, Arizona border

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Arnolds got our border locked pretty tight... Its pretty intense to go through customs out here..I came back across last year after vacation and the sent us to secondary, took like two hours... i watched a bunch of kids get busted..haha

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im going to try to get some pics tomorrow with the downtown streets FULL with people , its ****ing annoying driving there on the weekends(any holidays, mexican holidays) since people just cross the street and dont look out . also some stupid ****ers stop in the middle of the street to let their stupid ass family get down form the stupid car with abunch of cars waiting behind them.

i have gotten on several fights there and i have broken windshields and other stuff.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch out with those fights Zomb, they can throw you in jail and lock away the key without telling anyone.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Your high.... never gonna happen....I will start my own boarder patrol...

Not gonna happen? IT ALREADY IS! I-69 I beleive its called. Already in construction in texas and indiana. A superhighway going from deep mexico through the US direct to canada. No passport, no patrol nothing. Free shot all the way across.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I hope what I read is wrong. But as of right now the goverment is pissing about the immigration issue. States had to make there own laws

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
dude you are tripping... there was just a masive story about people who are loosing land becuase we are putting up a huge fence across the Rio grande in texas.... it will never happen... You are out of your mind to think anyone would ever open our boarder to mexico.... Stupidest sh*t i have ever heard....

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand any of those pics except 2. I had people who just got off a train at night trying to walk across the street with traffic comming. One guy walked right in front of me and I just hit the gas and honked the horn. I dont know why people think they are god and can do it.

Ya iv done it, I have seen people do it and out here I think 80% of the time they people in the car actually HIT the gas. The best was a guy in a avalanche nail the gas because this black kid thought he could walk across a 5 lane intersection at 4pm kid almost **** his pants when he heard the exhaust roar and almost get hit. Funny thing was other people thought it was funny.

/end of blab

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
That looks surprisingly like the town I live in, only its all in Spanish. I'm guessing that the population is mostly Hispanic being that close to the border. Ole!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
you guys should seen the past weeks prior xmas. it was crazy it was like the whole street was a side walk, people just walking with the cars comming and *******s doubleparked.
that part of this town is were all the cheap/clones/counterfit products are bought mostly by people that come from mexico that buy them for resale. there are like between 3-5 store that sell legit stuff. but the other ones just sell clones. i like to go sometimes an cruise around and check some ass, you woulnt belive the kind of tail you can see there. That place its like 1/2 a mile or less but thats enouf to give me road rage. it was kind of windy today and i didnt find a parking near were i wanted to go and take some pics that why i didnt took more. maybe next weekend or during the week i can get some more.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
run some over
in several ocations i been really close to run people over in that area. and what i hate the most is that they show you their hand signaling stop. i shoud mount a cam on my dashboard and just cruise around during any holiday season and youtubeit :lol: the down side is that it can be evidence agains me if i get in a fight or something.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think you would all be surprised what passes through your senate without you knowing or hearing about it.

North American Union.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
You guys are all high if you think our country will ever merge with mexico...Especially if we have a republican in office... That would be the biggest drain on our economy imaginable...

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
SOURCE: Conservative News, Views & Books - HUMAN EVENTS

The blueprint President Bush is following was laid out in a 2005 report entitled "Building a North American Community" published by the left-of-center Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). The CFR report connects the dots between the Bush administration's actual policy on illegal immigration and the drive to create the North American Union:

At their meeting in Waco, Texas, at the end of March 2005, U.S. President George W. Bush, Mexican President Vicente Fox, and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin committed their governments to a path of cooperation and joint action. We welcome this important development and offer this report to add urgency and specific recommendations to strengthen their efforts.

What is the plan? Simple, erase the borders. The plan is contained in a "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" little noticed when President Bush and President Fox created it in March 2005:

In March 2005, the leaders of Canada, Mexico, and the United States adopted a Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP), establishing ministerial-level working groups to address key security and economic issues facing North America and setting a short deadline for reporting progress back to their governments. President Bush described the significance of the SPP as putting forward a common commitment "to markets and democracy, freedom and trade, and mutual prosperity and security." The policy framework articulated by the three leaders is a significant commitment that will benefit from broad discussion and advice. The Task Force is pleased to provide specific advice on how the partnership can be pursued and realized.

To that end, the Task Force proposes the creation by 2010 of a North American community to enhance security, prosperity, and opportunity. We propose a community based on the principle affirmed in the March 2005 Joint Statement of the three leaders that "our security and prosperity are mutually dependent and complementary." Its boundaries will be defined by a common external tariff and an outer security perimeter within which the movement of people, products, and capital will be legal, orderly and safe. Its goal will be to guarantee a free, secure, just, and prosperous North America.

Oh, and if you want the 2005 report, below is the link:

2005 Report

Here is some layman's information it too, as that document is really wordy. Check this out:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I doubt this will ever happen... and if it does i will move to Austrailla... dumbest idea ever...

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Why would i want to work my ass off for even more people to be milking off the taxes i pay?? Its such a ridiculous idea.. I cant see any way that it would benifit our economy..None of us want to live there and they all want in here...

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Why would i want to work my ass off for even more people to be milking off the taxes i pay?? Its such a ridiculous idea.. I cant see any way that it would benifit our economy..None of us want to live there and they all want in here...
since when did the richest men in the world give 2 ****s about america's economy?

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Just dont like the idea..Im not a big fan of helping those that dont try to help themselves..

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL yes all because you "doubt" it will happen that will now stop the multi billion corporations and operators from doing what they wish in this world.

These are the same guys who own the money i.e. the federal reserve what are you going to do about it?

It will happen with or without you. With your belief or without it. To stop major issues like this you need many people that are all consciously aware and to take action!

Global domination...that's the name of the game, all the game all the power and you working for them.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I made a post about this and you all doubted me. Now others are showing you its here and real. Search you tube on ALL this ****, how the fed reserve works, what fed taxs really are. Union, super highway from mexico to cananda ALREADY being built. Its out there, but like some of them have said have brainwashed MILLIONS of americans denying it.

May 2008 EVERYONE will be required to have a federal ID card that has every peice of info about you on it. GAME OVER. America is converting, africa, europe and china/asia.

Like I said F*CK THIS COUNTRY

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ChocolateClen General Chat 9
Matthew1237 General Chat 5
BPjohn123 Supplement Logs 133
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 10