Alien Vs Predator Requiem - What a Piece of ****

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Boycott this horrible film, and if you see the directors on the street, kick their asses.

BV

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
You gotta be f*ckin sh*ttin' me. I'm glad I didn't see it yet.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Seriously bro - what a disappointment. I mean, the film seemed like it was actually going to be pretty good until the last 1/3, when it all went to ****. The ending was so cheesy and stupid that I was beside myself.

There were some cool scenes, but gratuitous gore and action sequences alone dont make a great film. Ridley Scott, James Cameron, and John McTiernan know this - I dont know why it's so freakin' difficult for these piece of ****, paint by numbers, instant gratification, MTV video directing ****wads to understand.

I can't believe they've taken two of the most beloved franchises in the history of science fiction and turned them into the equivalent of a bad slasher film...**** Hollywood. **** hollywood straight to hell.

BV

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Noted, the Strause brothers are on the list with Dave Matthews and a few others. They all know what they did.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Saw it last night as well. Cheezy scripting, absolutely. But you gotta realize, what else could they have done to make it better? Lets face it, after Predator 1 and Aliens, they are all sh!t, but still somewhat entertaining. Loved it when that dude said "Get to the chopper!" .... lost my mind.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh man! I got high hopes despite telling myself not to.

Bummer.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Saw it last night as well. Cheezy scripting, absolutely. But you gotta realize, what else could they have done to make it better? Lets face it, after Predator 1 and Aliens, they are all sh!t, but still somewhat entertaining. Loved it when that dude said "Get to the chopper!" .... lost my mind.
There were a lot of throwbacks and nods to the original film - but what at first was cool became tired as the movie went on and started to suck royally. By the time that dude said 'get to the chopper' , I thought it was cool to hear and Arnold line but I didnt even know who that dude was by that time in the movie, the character development was that bad.

'Get to the chopper' would have been cool if it was yelled by a character that even came a fraction of a millimeter close to the heroism and finesse portrayed by scwarzenegger in Predator - but it wasnt. It was spoken by some random tool who is in serious need of acting classes.

Preadtor 2 was good, and so was Alien 3 - maybe not the plot directions I wanted the films to go in, but they were decent films. in Alien4, the aliens still acted like a hive mind insect species, not marauding serial killers on a rampage.

AVP1 sucked so bad I cant even put it into words.

AVP2 sucked because the concept and premise were actually solid, but totally ruined by the 'cheap slasher flick' vibe. Hell even the film had that hyper color 'Michael Bay' look - although I think Bay would have done a much better job with these franchises.

I seriously want to beat the Strauss brothers with a bamboo stick.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first AVP was cheesy, I really didn't think they'd do it twice. Oh well....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
No Country For Old Men is a great flick, you guys should definitely watch that one instead. My brother turned me away from watching and he's usually easily satisfied.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I went to see AVPR with my brothers and my girl - we definitely should have checked that out, or I Am Legend.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I chose to spend my $8.50 on National Treasure 2 tonite, which, while not being worth $8.50, was alright. Not the best hour and a half of my life, but definitely not the worst. Wouldn't spend 2 nickels on AVP2, but thats just me. :) Go see "No Country" it was awesome.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha we used to yell that shyt at my work at a home improvement store, funny shyt.

I wanted to see "no Country" looked cool. I been "obtaining" movies alot as of recent heres a quick rundown, now i know you all dont know my personality so just comapre and see if you seen them...
These are DVD now...
House on Haunted Hill 2- Medium interest, basic plot, liked it about same as first one. See it if you have nothign else too see.
30 Days of night- Im a huge Zombie/Vampire fan, not a fan of this movie though, i give it a good creativity rating but the ending was weak and soft...
Superbad-nuff said, movie is awesome.
Evan Almighty- Steve Carrell pulls it off pretty good, not to "kidish" godo movie for the fam or youngings to enjoy.
Hostel II- Well im a sick fukc and i liked it.
Hot Fuzz- was funny. bout a 7 out of 10
Transformers- Cool. Never watched ANY when i was young but thought it was cool.
Oceans 13- I expected more. It was simply, not to funny, i feel it lacked. The heist idea and creativity was good.
Bourne Ultimatum- Sic. No doubt a trilogy forever to love.
Halloween(Rob Zombie)- Good. Basic but with a great great twist throughout. He really dint stray from the classic outlines but managed to keep you interestead.
I want to see....
Eastern Promises
WAR-Jason Statham is awesome actor(Transporter)
Rush Hour 3

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked it. Much better then the first, and finally an R rating. It had a couple of other gore fest things that I thought where rather unique to the movie(like the nursery), which helped it stand out a litttle from the others. There was a ton more action involving the Predator and his battles with the Aliens, which was also denied in the first. After all it's called Aliens vs Predator, you should go in expecting to see just that.

Just remember that the movie 'is' a low budget movie. They made the thing for like 30mil or so, after you get thru the action scenes, make-up effects, etc. You don't really have much money left for quality human actors.:D I wanted to see a Predator beat on some Aliens big time, and that's what I got. So I liked it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I Am Legend is totally worth seeing IMO. It was better than I was expecting..very intense and Will Smith's acting was superb. Scarey movies don't tend to scare me too often but this one has some freaky scenes.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I liked it. Much better then the first, and finally an R rating. It had a couple of other gore fest things that I thought where rather unique to the movie(like the nursery), which helped it stand out a litttle from the others. There was a ton more action involving the Predator and his battles with the Aliens, which was also denied in the first. After all it's called Aliens vs Predator, you should go in expecting to see just that.
If they left the ****ty plot, the horrible acting, the neglect of the Alien/Predator mythos (Aliens incubating in couple of hours? The Predalien waiting for the Predator to take off his mask? Come on...)

I did actually enjoy the gore scenes and the Predator asskicking, right until the last 1/3 of the movie when you have that tool shooting the predator's cannon like its a BB gun, and the ending which was probably one of the stupidest things Ive ever seen on film.

If I want to get a good dose of Alien vs Predator, Ill read the original Dark Horse comics, or play the PC game from a few years ago. Both kick ass and do the original films justice.

I only wish someone would resurrect these franchises and make a great film just one more time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to say it, but the concept of the AVP is actually decent. The characterization of the predator race lends itself perfectly to breeding of "prey" such as the alien species, and it COULD have been excellent.

Too bad the twatbrains can't do anything right to save their lives.

And Predator 2 has a certain vibe to it that is REALLY freaky...heatwave, LA streets overrun with violence and gangs, all forming this palpable attraction to a species that feeds off of violence and anger. It's actually one of me favourite movies in the genre.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
If it doesn't involve Arnold, Glover, or Sigourney whats the point? I mean, isn't it what THEIR characters added to the movies that made them so popular? Its like trying to make another "Transporter" without Statham, another "Bourne" without Damon... it just doesn't work.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I want to see....
Eastern Promises
WAR-Jason Statham is awesome actor(Transporter)
Rush Hour 3
Eastern Promises is a good flick. The ending was kind of weird but if you're into mobster movies with twists then this is a good one.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i havent read a single good review for AVP2 yet, im so friggin disappointed and i havent even seen it yet, planning on going either tonight or this weekend but my hopes have all but diminished...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I hate to say it, but the concept of the AVP is actually decent. The characterization of the predator race lends itself perfectly to breeding of "prey" such as the alien species, and it COULD have been excellent.

Too bad the twatbrains can't do anything right to save their lives.

And Predator 2 has a certain vibe to it that is REALLY freaky...heatwave, LA streets overrun with violence and gangs, all forming this palpable attraction to a species that feeds off of violence and anger. It's actually one of me favourite movies in the genre.
Yeah, I liked Predator 2 almost as much as the original. Danny Glover had big shoes to fill, and I always thought he did an excellent job...

And you're right, the concept of Alien vs Predator IS solid - it makes it all that much more of a disappointment when they **** up the movies like they have been.

i havent read a single good review for AVP2 yet, im so friggin disappointed and i havent even seen it yet, planning on going either tonight or this weekend but my hopes have all but diminished...
Don't waste your time bro - it's cool if you want to see the Aliens and PRedator on the big screen again, and there are some cool gore/fight scenes but seriously - the movie sucks hard.

I just watched Alien 4, I remember being disappointed with that flick in the theater and hadnt seen it in a while. Its an epic ****ing masterpiece compared to AVP1 or AVP2, or both of them put together for that matter. Just on the strength of Sigourney Weaver's performance alone its 1000x better than any piece of crap put out by Anderson or these Strauss tools.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont see how they manage to screw this up.. you take aliens, you take predators, you have them fight. why is there room for ****ty dialouge? why is there any dialouge to begin with? AVP the computer game had limited story and it was the baddest assed thing ever made

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
i dont see how they manage to screw this up.. you take aliens, you take predators, you have them fight. why is there room for ****ty dialouge? why is there any dialouge to begin with? AVP the computer game had limited story and it was the baddest assed thing ever made
+1 on that! Its STILL one of my favorite PC games.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they left the ****ty plot, the horrible acting, the neglect of the Alien/Predator mythos (Aliens incubating in couple of hours? The Predalien waiting for the Predator to take off his mask? Come on...)

I did actually enjoy the gore scenes and the Predator asskicking, right until the last 1/3 of the movie when you have that tool shooting the predator's cannon like its a BB gun, and the ending which was probably one of the stupidest things Ive ever seen on film.
LOL, I'll give you that. The supersonic bb gun was pretty generic. As for the plot, I don't think it's possible to follow since the predator doesn't talk. But going from what the movie showed, I assumed that a grand daddy predator(as evident by all those dam marks on his helmet) set out to clean up a mess that some of the kids caused, and tried to keep it all hush, hush with the melting blue crap to remove evidence of the alien nest, face huggers, human incubators, and the like. After all, if your a hunter you don't want your prey knowing anything about you.

I just watched Alien 4, I remember being disappointed with that flick in the theater and hadnt seen it in a while. Its an epic ****ing masterpiece compared to AVP1 or AVP2, or both of them put together for that matter.
For some reason this made my day.:rofl:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I'll give you that. The supersonic bb gun was pretty generic. As for the plot, I don't think it's possible to follow since the predator doesn't talk. But going from what the movie showed, I assumed that a grand daddy predator(as evident by all those dam marks on his helmet) set out to clean up a mess that some of the kids caused, and tried to keep it all hush, hush with the melting blue crap to remove evidence of the alien nest, face huggers, human incubators, and the like. After all, if your a hunter you don't want your prey knowing anything about you.
Right! When he started doing that with his blue acid I thought "oh cool - a Predator Cleaner!"...and then he goes on to so skin a guy that's defenseless and running away from him, and leaves the body hanging upside down right next to the edge of the forest.

I dont know - maybe he thought a skinless human wouldnt arouse any suspicious from the locals:)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right! When he started doing that with his blue acid I thought "oh cool - a Predator Cleaner!"...and then he goes on to so skin a guy that's defenseless and running away from him, and leaves the body hanging upside down right next to the edge of the forest.

I dont know - maybe he thought a skinless human wouldnt arouse any suspicious from the locals:)
Well, the guy was a cop so he had a gun, that's a no, no :nono:. Plus he seen the Predator so what better way to keep the dude from talking about him by turning him into a Christmas tree ornament.:D

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
saw the movie saturday morning, im not even trying to play devils advocate but I liked the movie for what it was, i didnt go in expecting it to be a Cameron or Ridley Scott, but for being a comic-booky monster romp i was all in.

The costume designs for this movie vs the first were far superior, and even though you dont get many good looks at the aliens, thats what the special features are for on the DVDs. Looking back at Alien or Aliens, you rarely got more than a second's glance at the aliens head on. At least we got several payoff scenes of the Predator hunting. Plus, my fav, minimal CG was used in the effects, almost every scene used some form of practical effect and costume.

The human story line, characters, and dialouge were all throw-away, but who really cares, I didnt go to the movie to watch humans cry over ex girlfriends. They are a necessary element in the movie though, otherwise all you would hear is clicking and snarls. Only real fans of the original Predator would even notice the "Get to the choppa" reference, I felt like it was more of a subtle homage than a blatant reference to the original.

The blue stuff destroying the evidence? why not, hes a predator, give them some creative liberties with the story.

The gore really wasnt that explicit either, the face melting scene in the gun shop was actually edited compared to the extended version shown in the red-ban trailer. Sure there was some blood, but no more than in the original Predator.

As for the movie being more of a slasher flick than a suspenceful sci fi movie, if you look back at the original alien and aliens, the aliens have always attacked people viciously; and until the end of the first Alien, no one knew that the alien wasnt killing the people but rather disabling them and saving them to be human hosts for more aliens.

All in all it wasnt an award winner but the movie was 1000000000000000000000000x better than AVP, though stupid the characters were more relatable, the dialouge wasnt as ridiculous (i stress as), the costumes were far superior, the sound effects drew back on the originals, and it was rated R for Badass (couldnt think of a good enough adjective with an R in it)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
saw the movie saturday morning, im not even trying to play devils advocate but I liked the movie for what it was, i didnt go in expecting it to be a Cameron or Ridley Scott, but for being a comic-booky monster romp i was all in.

The costume designs for this movie vs the first were far superior, and even though you dont get many good looks at the aliens, thats what the special features are for on the DVDs. Looking back at Alien or Aliens, you rarely got more than a second's glance at the aliens head on. At least we got several payoff scenes of the Predator hunting. Plus, my fav, minimal CG was used in the effects, almost every scene used some form of practical effect and costume.

The human story line, characters, and dialouge were all throw-away, but who really cares, I didnt go to the movie to watch humans cry over ex girlfriends. They are a necessary element in the movie though, otherwise all you would hear is clicking and snarls. Only real fans of the original Predator would even notice the "Get to the choppa" reference, I felt like it was more of a subtle homage than a blatant reference to the original.

The blue stuff destroying the evidence? why not, hes a predator, give them some creative liberties with the story.

The gore really wasnt that explicit either, the face melting scene in the gun shop was actually edited compared to the extended version shown in the red-ban trailer. Sure there was some blood, but no more than in the original Predator.

As for the movie being more of a slasher flick than a suspenceful sci fi movie, if you look back at the original alien and aliens, the aliens have always attacked people viciously; and until the end of the first Alien, no one knew that the alien wasnt killing the people but rather disabling them and saving them to be human hosts for more aliens.

All in all it wasnt an award winner but the movie was 1000000000000000000000000x better than AVP, though stupid the characters were more relatable, the dialouge wasnt as ridiculous (i stress as), the costumes were far superior, the sound effects drew back on the originals, and it was rated R for Badass (couldnt think of a good enough adjective with an R in it)
I did like the minimal CG usage and the fight scenes were cool - but man I just can bring myself to like this movie...I really wanted too!!!

I had a week off from work and I watched serveral of the orignal flicks - Predator 1 and 2, Aliens, etc...There's just no comparison to any of them. You know (spolier here) - if the Predator had blown up the whole town and killed everyone, especially those stupid humans, I would have left the theater with smile on my face:)

It's cool and its a 'fun' flick for fans, but its not the badass sci-fi assult that it should have been...the best 'Alien vs Predator' experience Ive ever had was, like you mentioned above, the PC game which still kicks all kinds of ass - I wish they'd release a new version for DX10!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im with you on that, they can do much better but without signing awesome directors they wont, so I go in to the series much like I go into Friday the 13th the 13th (intentional) or Jaws 5: Robo-Land Jaws, the movies wont stack up to the originals no matter what they do so I go in expecting entertainment over quality at this point.

Now, if they were to sign someone like Brian Singer, David Fincher, or another of the newer breakthrough directors to the series maybe we could see a revival of classic 80s sci fi thrillers, but will Fox ever cop up the dough? Nope. Bastards.

I still wanna see the original idea for the Predator 3 script where Arnold gets sent to the Predator homeworld to battle in a colessum against the best the Predators have to offer, that would be the single greatest movie ever made.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I still wanna see the original idea for the Predator 3 script where Arnold gets sent to the Predator homeworld to battle in a colessum against the best the Predators have to offer, that would be the single greatest movie ever made.
Oh man - that would would be too. I wonder if he could still pull it off...probably not at 60 although Im sure he could still look great with the right training.

I saw another Predator3 script where Dutch is older and kind of still messed up from his battle with the Predator in the 1st movie, and it was in the winter...seemed like a cool idea.

I think another big issue is that there still isnt an actor that can fill Arnold's (or Sigourney Weaver's) shoes as an action hero...someone from AM needs to step up :)

BV

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Oh man - that would would be too. I wonder if he could still pull it off...probably not at 60 although Im sure he could still look great with the right training.

I saw another Predator3 script where Dutch is older and kind of still messed up from his battle with the Predator in the 1st movie, and it was in the winter...seemed like a cool idea.

I think another big issue is that there still isnt an actor that can fill Arnold's (or Sigourney Weaver's) shoes as an action hero...someone from AM needs to step up :)

BV
Best bet is The Rock...

I saw AVPR, and have to say I liked it a LOT more than the first, which isn't saying much though, lol...

As far as character development went, I don't really think it was needed as the humans were not the main characters, more like filler material I thought...The get to the chopper quote was probably the best bit I have to say..

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there has been talk of Predator 3 since 2 came out, but nothing has ever been greenlit, always hope for the future!

I am 100% with you on that Max, at first the Rock was sort of a joke in The Mummy 2, but he has proven to be a solid male lead IMO, I would love to see him as the lead in a predator or alien flick, he can hold his own in my book

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 100% with you on that Max, at first the Rock was sort of a joke in The Mummy 2, but he has proven to be a solid male lead IMO, I would love to see him as the lead in a predator or alien flick, he can hold his own in my book
For some reason I remember this being rumored around on the internet a while ago. Seems like he would be the most logical choice to fill the action sci-fi boots of the past.

I remember the rumor going around before production of ressurection, when Jim Cameron was in talks to return to the helm that he wanted to cast Arnold along side Weaver for "his" depiction of the next Aliens movie. Needless to say, it fell thru though.:sad:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I remember the rumor going around before production of ressurection, when Jim Cameron was in talks to return to the helm that he wanted to cast Arnold along side Weaver for "his" depiction of the next Aliens movie. Needless to say, it fell thru though.
Yeah I remember that!!! I was really hoping that would go through too...that could have been the greatest movie ever right there.

I saw AVPR, and have to say I liked it a LOT more than the first, which isn't saying much though, lol...

As far as character development went, I don't really think it was needed as the humans were not the main characters, more like filler material I thought...The get to the chopper quote was probably the best bit I have to say..
Those stupid humans shouldnt have lived long enough for that cheesy ending! :D

You know, the biggest reason I was pissed about this movie was that for the past TWO years, The Strauss brothers have been doing interviews saying how this was going to be a 'return to form', and it was going to 'feel like an original Alien or Predator movie' and when I finally went to see it, all excited that it was FINALLY going to be the movie we've all been waiting for over a decade - it was just a cheesy b-grade slasher flick.

It sucked even more because they actually did some stuff right - the badass predator, the cool carnage scenes, Aliens looked great, etc...but then the last 1/3 of the movie just fell apart.

All they had to do was let the Predator blow up the down and fly into space smoking a cigar and I would have been happy:D

BV

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I saw this movie 2 days ago and I cannot help but comment it on myself. Personally, I thought the first Alien vs. Predator was not that bad. It had a cheeky story, but I found it entertaining none the less.

Alien vs. Predator 2 was absolutely dreadful. In my opinion, you'd be really stretching to find anything worth noting in this movie. The storyline was shotty and the acting was bad.

Basically this alienpredator hybrid is going crazy on earth and some predator goes to try and stop it. whoop-de-doo.

To save the movie, I'd like to have seen better fight scenes between the aliens and predators, however all the fight scenes are worthless and cheaply done. The first movie the fighting scenes were a better, but this was all top-notch garbage.

The only good part of the movie is the blonde (Jess). Atleast there could have been nudity of her to save the movie, but there isn't.

Everything about it was worthless. It has been awhile since I've seen a movie that I absolutely hated. Most of the time they may not be 'great', but atleast entertaining, but this movie was absolute garbage.

Overall rating: F

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know, the biggest reason I was pissed about this movie was that for the past TWO years, The Strauss brothers have been doing interviews saying how this was going to be a 'return to form', and it was going to 'feel like an original Alien or Predator movie' and when I finally went to see it, all excited that it was FINALLY going to be the movie we've all been waiting for over a decade - it was just a cheesy b-grade slasher flick.
That is almost word for word the problem I had with the Halloween remake, Zombie went on and on about how all of the remakes were worthless because they didnt add anything new to the movie and were just carbon copies of lower quality. Outside of the unnecessarily long introduction to the Myers character, the second half of his remake was almost shot for shot exactly like the original Halloween only the cuts were choppier, the sets were overdressed and distracting, and the violence was way overrated. If the original Halloween had never been made, this movie would still have been completely forgettable, it contributes nothing new to the genre.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not exactly sure what goes on through the minds of these people. There is nothing wrong with creating a low budget movie as they can still be good movies. One example of this is Napoleon Dynamite.

But to create a low budget movie where there clearly needs to be a higher amount of money involved (AVP-R) why would you create a cheaply made piece of garbage is beyond me. All this did was make people mad, tarnish the Alien/Predator genre, and waste money. Looking at many different movie sources, you will be pressed to find any positive reviews. If money was an issue, it would have been better just to hold off the film till a higher amount of money could be obtained.

Off the top of my head these are the movies that made me straight pissed b/c they were so bad:

-Alone in the Dark (Christian Slater/Tara Reid)
-Alien vs. Predator Requiem
-DOOM (esp. that tweeked out kid who was annoying)
-House of the Dead (esp. how they integrated the video game into the movie).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside of the unnecessarily long introduction to the Myers character, the second half of his remake was almost shot for shot exactly like the original Halloween only the cuts were choppier, the sets were overdressed and distracting, and the violence was way overrated.
That's actually why I liked it. Gave it that little "Zombie" flare.:D

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dont get me wrong I absolutely loved Devils Rejects, it was probably one of the best genre flicks in the last 10-20 years, but the character development and editing in Halloween didnt come close to Rejects IMO. its hard not to be biased though since we have all grown up with the original Halloween, which was perfect due to its simplicity

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I think I could have a better AVP with $20 and a VHS camcorder from 1985 than the Strauss brothers did with millions...AVP1 and 2 piss me off more and more everytime I think about them.

In fact, before I got to the gym I just think about the 2 hours of life I wasted watching AVPR - it's an effective pre-workout booster, akin to snorting DHT freebase - you guys should try it :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Now the media can start blaming people's wreckless actions on 'AVPR Rage'. lol.