• Established
I have to go with Family Guy here.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are great cartoons, Homer is the man!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Family Guy is funnier when I am drunk, but I could watch The Simpsons anytime.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
the Simpsons.

I like Homer better than Peter ... the characters on the simpsons are more likeable

But I enjoy both shows

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
I'm happy with both! I know that Family Guy is kind of a rip off of the Simpsons, but who cares? It's like more of the stuff I love.

I prefer Family Guy right now, because the jokes are sharper. In the long run, the simpsons during the Swartzwelder years will be timeless classics.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love them both, but family guy hands down.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Family Guy has better characters, Stewy, Peter and Brian are all hilarious. I think Homer is the only funny one on the Simpsons.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Family guy seasons 1 and 2 were awesome, then it tappered off into mediocrity, Simpsons had at least 11 solid seasons before going bad, whereas Gwen Stefani is still just as hot as ever

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys like the Simpsons movie?

I got it for christmas, and have watched it a few times since then.

It's like a long, old episode ... good stuff.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
havent seen it yet but its only a matter of time now

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Both are great, but I grew up with the Simpsons. I even remember wearing Bart Simpson t-shirts back in the first and second grades. Had like four of them in fact. It's not easy being the cool kid at school. lol.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I love both but I have to go with Family Guy on this one. The characters are much better. Stewie is a great character. However, my favorite is South Park, no one comes close to Eric Cartman.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Family guy seasons 1 and 2 were awesome, then it tappered off into mediocrity, Simpsons had at least 11 solid seasons before going bad, whereas Gwen Stefani is still just as hot as ever
This is where I stand. Family Guy was hilarious before it was canceled, but it hasn't been the same since it came back. The Simpsons were awesome from 1993-2000, even though it has taken a step back in recent years.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
currently family guy but the simpsons are timeles.

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Hard choice but I'm going with Simpsons. It's fallen off the past few years but there's just too much good Simpsons to deny.

Family guy's great, but it doesn't match the simpsons in terms of storylines and characters.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Simpsons are great but family guy gets my nod. Family guy is just over the top freakin hilarious sometimes. The more you watch it the more subtle things you catch. Call me immature but I still find d ick and fart jokes hilarious.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have the Simpson's Movie, which I thought was great. But, if I had to choose one, then I'd go with Family Guy. Stewie is just awesome.