Arnold Schwarzenegger, a myth

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Man I didn't know it was all a myth. Thanks for posting that.

6 foot 2 and all that muscle for only 240lbs. Doesn't that seem slightly light?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established

Yeah the title is in German. It should be "A Myth a Legend". Somethings don't translate well...

I think I read where he was closer to 6 feet and that his stature was a bit exagerated. In that video he is incline pressing close to 400 pounds. Pretty impressive.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH PLEASE!!! don't hate on the MAN that brought bodybuilding to the mainstream........who the fukc are you?

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
lol, I dont hate him, he just doesnt impress me thats all. Between his movies and his posing and his politics, I think his accent gets in the way as one thing. I have no doubt he contributed a lot to the industry.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
lol, I dont hate him, he just doesnt impress me thats all. Between his movies and his posing and his politics, I think his accent gets in the way as one thing. I have no doubt he contributed a lot to the industry.
Yeah, the guy that came from a poor german family and didnt even have a flush toilet until he was 14, who then became the most influential bodybuilder of all time, with one of the greatest physiques in human history, then went on to define an entire film genre and make some of the best sci-fi/action titles ever - The same man that has donated millions to various charities and is a champion of the Special Olympics, and who is now the governor of California...

...yeah, that guy isnt impressive. Not at all.

Please...Arnold has done more in one lifetime than most people could do in 10. What he has accomplished is nothing short of incredible.

bv

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

Probably because he didn't have a distended gut like modern day pros. His legs aren't as massive as today's pros either but I prefer Arnold's physique any day.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Favorite Arnold quote: "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman"

LMAO, I love the guy!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I agree here with all the guys here.

This man has done SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. If you think about the achievements this man has made you seriously have to start wondering if he's superhuman or not. The govenator is right...

From a dirt poor family with nothing at all to the govenor of california, that is a impressive jump.

Now for someone to jump from nothing into a politician, thats pretty impressive already.

Now to add in between that time frame, the fact that he was one of the most influential body builders, and one of the most known actors this mad is a legend.

He is so famous my parents know his name. That says a lot. :toofunny:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arnie for president!:bow28:
No, No, No, Arnie NOT for president. I love the guy, but as a politician he sucks @$$.

He'll always have one of the most aesthetic Mr. O bodies in my opinion. I like Haney too. Arnie does deserve all the respect in the world for his accomplishments, I'm just saying he's whack @$$ politician. He goes back & forth like a broken fence in a tornado storm.

Go Arnie! (on everything else)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just jealous that he got to workout barefoot all the time.