Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Occupation???

Dont know where to post this and I was curious to see what people on here do for a living besides slinging supplements and MMA, ya know!

for me- HVAC Tech (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning)

2. Full time student/ncaa athlete...living the life right now...

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigD28 View Post
    Full time student/ncaa athlete...living the life right now...

4. Warehouse manager

5. Full time Paralegal at a civil law firm in Orange Couty, CA.
    Part time (Senior) Student at Cal State Fullerton.
    Starting intership at VELOCITY SPORTS, sports performance center in the Spring.

Hopefully end up a Physical Therapist or Strength & Conditioning Coach (preferrably at the University level), but that's not just some job you can get. Takes time and references...

and I bodybuild like a mutha

6. i work on eighteen wheelers

7. I'm a jr. high teacher and I am finishing my classes to be an administrator.

Training is a GREAT way to relieve the stress of teenagers!

8. I actually work in IT (Information Technology). I work for a medium sized printing company. The sales/client interaction portion of the business is conducted online. I work there as a "Linux Systems Administrator". I just take care of their web servers and employees that need accounts created for certain services/servers.

9. Insurance Claims Adjuster for auto. Stupid easy.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

10. I’m a full time nursing school student and an aspiring bodybuilder. And for a little extra cash on the side I’ll strip at parties. PM bpmartyr and/or Beelzebub for references. Those two are my biggest clients!

11. Hardscaping foreman i.e. brick layer

12. Moderator for an online bodybuilding community

13. Attorney. I left my old job and started my own business during the last year, very demanding but now looks like it is going to work out fine. It is great being your own boss.

14. Field service engineer/technician for a fire truck and motorhome chassis maker. Lots of travel.

15. work on a corrugator in a box factory. no not that kind of box.

16. asst meat manager.

17. Registered Nurse, hopefully a CRNA(Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist) in the near future

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

18. I work for a financial software company

19. Health Inspector for the government.

20. Chemical engineer for an oil company.

Moderate 2 forums.

21. Have my own computer business doing networking and repair. In the evenings I'm a security guard at the state office complex.
  22. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    I work for a financial software company
    Me too, as sales engineer, previously as developer + product manager. still sort of managing one of our products
    Animis Rep

23. Lemonade stand owner/operator and shovel sidewalks in the winter

Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

24. pimp part time, internet troll, im looking forward to a entrepreneurship on a lemonade stand also probably a newspaper route.
  25. tattoopierced1

IT Systems Engineer/aspiring MMA fighter (only as a hobby)

26. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I'm a jr. high teacher and I am finishing my classes to be an administrator.

Training is a GREAT way to relieve the stress of teenagers!
    thats awesome, I am a high school teacher and just got my administrative cert. WIll be looking around very soon to cash it in

Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

27. Chemical Engineer for a large chemical production company, currently in their membrane division.

28. Teacher and football coach at the high school level. I'll be a school administrator in the future.

29. I work at communication company doing Technical support/ Programing for Avaya phone systems..We mainly deal with voice over internet protocal(voip).We are the biggest avaya dealer in the west coast...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolicminds members occupations
    By TexasLifter89 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 12:11 AM
  2. Your occupation?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 09:01 PM