Superhighway has begun

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
The north american union whats your all opinions on that.

And this
Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007

I think its sad. If that union happens no more bill of rights, then what! REVOLUTION M' FERS!!!!!!:bb3:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Here bro, a touch of optimistic opinion.

Ron Paul will win by a landslide

Things and Stuff: Ron Paul: the GOP Front-Runner

You and I are told we must choose between a left or right, but I suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There is only an up or down. Up to man's age-old dream -- the maximum of individual freedom consistent with order -- or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism."

- Ronald Reagan, 1964 speech supporting Barry Goldwater

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That movie has beed proven bunk, none of the facts are backed up with proof or any credible references. In fact most of the facts in there are out right false.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not too sure about the American Union, but that video is a crock. I find it ironic that the guy in the beginning talks about how religion is at the bottom of all the dirt, and then proceeds to directly quote scripture, "Know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." Ever wonder where that comes from?...

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, "You are truly my disciples if you keep obeying my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

John 8:31-32

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
You dont think the goverment did 9/11?

It has bush all over it

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Kool_AidMan.jpg

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has terrorism written all over it. Bush just happened to be the President at the time.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has terrorism written all over it. Bush just happened to be the President at the time.
POW!

There are ALWAYS going to be conspiracy theorists trying to make something completely obvious (9/11 was caused by some pissed of Muslims) into some elaborate scheme. The only thing that would drive Bush is some type of economic advantage, correct? What possible economic surplus did 9/11 create? NOTHING! It screwed with the economy.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
It got americans to agree to invade iraq. His plan back fired thats all.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
It's honestly amazing to me how easily people can be misled by a teenager with a youtube account.

Not only misled, but then, if you try to correct them, you're often called a 'sheep' for believing the 'official story' :icon_lol: