My cat cut my open today... yup! My friggin eyeball!!!

  1. My cat cut my open today... yup! My friggin eyeball!!!


    So, just got a new kitten, pure bred bengal (basically looks like a mini cheetah). Anyway, I was layin in bed and he was getting a little roudy, ****in cat scratches at my face and takes a chunk out of my eye ball. Yes a chunk, I want that chunk back, I liked that chunk, in fact, that was my favorite chunk of my whole eyeball. Went to the doc, got some drops, all should be fine. Just had to vent and share my wonderful experience with my favorite bodybuilding buddies. freq~out~~~~


  2. chunk? when you say chunk it makes me think of like, a fleshy chunk.. was it more like a scratch? either way, that sucks.

  3. Damn

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  4. f'in OUCH!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    chunk? when you say chunk it makes me think of like, a fleshy chunk.. was it more like a scratch? either way, that sucks.
    That is correct sir! A nice lil flesh chunk. Didn't even know that was possible.

  6. cut off his nails

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    cut off his nails
    Oh, its already happening, don't you worry about that mister walking dead man. He's lucky I didn't rip em' out myself yesterday.
  8. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    who was it mashedpotato? has some incredible amount of an emergency room visit bill cause his cat tore into his hand a month or two back. cats are foul creatures
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    who was it mashedpotato? has some incredible amount of an emergency room visit bill cause his cat tore into his hand a month or two back. cats are foul creatures
    I couldnt agree with you more, Fickle and foul!
  10. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    here's mashed's thread. still i'd rather have the arm than the eye.. but then again the cornea heals faster than any other part of the body. still nasty as hell tho

    Evil Cat Kills MashedPotato (antibiotic+Pulse Question)
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  11. Ouch! Get a dog.

  12. Could you get pic up?! i am very intrigued(sp?) as how your demon cat/cheetah damaged you.
    Good luck on a speedy and healthy recovery.

  13. Haha chunk!! Out of your eye!! serves you right for not declawing him when you got him and you were even second guessing doing that just because he can't tear up your furniture as a kitten. He is a feisty beast I do say so myself. He likes to eat your feet too when there on the floor.

  14. A cat can definately do some serious damage...they harbor some nasty microbes that get injected all too well with those fangs they have. You would rather be bit by a dog anyday......trust me.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Could you get pic up?! i am very intrigued(sp?) as how your demon cat/cheetah damaged you.
    Good luck on a speedy and healthy recovery.
    Here you go maestro. N'joy!

  16. Wow. Your cat really did take a chunk out of your eye.
    Eat him.

  17. damn!!!!

    I tried to help a cat once who had a broken leg, little f'r bit through my thumb. I punted that little brat across a parking lot. Lets see him fly. I got rabies shots for a few weeks
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  18. Damn man. I hope they have you on some sort of anti-biotics.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    Here you go maestro. N'joy!
    how are the ladies likin' this? pretty hot eh?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Damn man. I hope they have you on some sort of anti-biotics.
    Sure do, drops 3 times a day.

  21. It looks like you are going to get a scar on your eye!!, that's messed up, I can't believe you aren't blind from that, lucky it missed the front of the eye.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler1 View Post
    It looks like you are going to get a scar on your eye!!, that's messed up, I can't believe you aren't blind from that, lucky it missed the front of the eye.
    I was told by by my doc that since it is superficial (only cut through the first layer) it shouldn't scar. Time will tell I guess, I'm just lucky it wasn't any worse.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    I was told by by my doc that since it is superficial (only cut through the first layer) it shouldn't scar. Time will tell I guess, I'm just lucky it wasn't any worse.
    You are very lucky! ####, that must have hurt.

  24. Dude I had mine scratched before, and I feel your pain. That is something that I would never wish on anyone. PERIOD. Even though yours is quite a bit more than mine was, its gotta be one of the most irritating and painful things. You are indeed lucky.

  25. BBQ that little mo fo!

  26. Cats are no joke. Vindictive creatures, too. basstards'll hold a grudge for weeks, I swear....
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

  27. FUKC CATS! Wow freq that sucks. Thanks for puttin a pic up though so we could see. I belived you but its to crazy not to see.
    My first reaction would have been to punch that thing!

  28. Ya, it was definitely hard to look at him and not kill him. But it could've been a lot worse. It's weird, it looks like sh!t but it doesn't even hurt.

  29. Just got back from my follow-up with my doc, all looks good, well it still looks like hell, but its 80% healed and won't have a scar. Cats gettin de-clawed monday. I know you've all been worried sick about me, so you can now rest assured.

  30. That was a totally disgusting pic..you made me cringe::::shudder:::

  31. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    Just got back from my follow-up with my doc, all looks good, well it still looks like hell, but its 80% healed and won't have a scar. Cats gettin de-clawed monday. I know you've all been worried sick about me, so you can now rest assured.
    I think I'd have de-clawed the little sob at the neck

    Glad your doin ok!
  32. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    I know you've all been worried sick about me, so you can now rest assured.
    now I can sleep again
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  33. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    That was a totally disgusting pic..you made me cringe::::shudder:::
    Hey now, be nice. lol. Looks a lot better now.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    Hey now, be nice. lol. Looks a lot better now.

    Lol I'll take your word for it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-30-2004, 03:52 AM
  2. Check Out My New Cutting Cycle
    By babygetoboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 08:50 PM
  3. Dammit, I rolled my wrist in the gym today
    By Alpha Dog in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 09:47 PM
  4. help with my ph cut stack / dosage?
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:46 PM
  5. Started Proscar today for my prostate....
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 09:44 AM
Log in
Log in