My cat cut my open today... yup! My friggin eyeball!!!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
So, just got a new kitten, pure bred bengal (basically looks like a mini cheetah). Anyway, I was layin in bed and he was getting a little roudy, fvckin cat scratches at my face and takes a chunk out of my eye ball. Yes a chunk, I want that chunk back, I liked that chunk, in fact, that was my favorite chunk of my whole eyeball. Went to the doc, got some drops, all should be fine. Just had to vent and share my wonderful experience with my favorite bodybuilding buddies. freq~out~~~~

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
chunk? when you say chunk it makes me think of like, a fleshy chunk.. was it more like a scratch? either way, that sucks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn:blink:

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
chunk? when you say chunk it makes me think of like, a fleshy chunk.. was it more like a scratch? either way, that sucks.
That is correct sir! A nice lil flesh chunk. Didn't even know that was possible.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who was it mashedpotato? has some incredible amount of an emergency room visit bill cause his cat tore into his hand a month or two back. cats are foul creatures

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who was it mashedpotato? has some incredible amount of an emergency room visit bill cause his cat tore into his hand a month or two back. cats are foul creatures
I couldnt agree with you more, Fickle and foul!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Could you get pic up?! i am very intrigued(sp?) as how your demon cat/cheetah damaged you.
Good luck on a speedy and healthy recovery.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Haha chunk!! Out of your eye!! serves you right for not declawing him when you got him and you were even second guessing doing that just because he can't tear up your furniture as a kitten. He is a feisty beast I do say so myself. He likes to eat your feet too when there on the floor.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A cat can definately do some serious damage...they harbor some nasty microbes that get injected all too well with those fangs they have. You would rather be bit by a dog anyday......trust me.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Your cat really did take a chunk out of your eye.
Eat him.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn!!!!

I tried to help a cat once who had a broken leg, little f'r bit through my thumb. I punted that little brat across a parking lot. Lets see him fly. I got rabies shots for a few weeks

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Damn man. I hope they have you on some sort of anti-biotics.

Tyler1

Tyler1

Awards
It looks like you are going to get a scar on your eye!!, that's messed up, I can't believe you aren't blind from that, lucky it missed the front of the eye.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
It looks like you are going to get a scar on your eye!!, that's messed up, I can't believe you aren't blind from that, lucky it missed the front of the eye.
I was told by by my doc that since it is superficial (only cut through the first layer) it shouldn't scar. Time will tell I guess, I'm just lucky it wasn't any worse.

Tyler1

Tyler1

Awards
I was told by by my doc that since it is superficial (only cut through the first layer) it shouldn't scar. Time will tell I guess, I'm just lucky it wasn't any worse.
You are very lucky! ####, that must have hurt.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Dude I had mine scratched before, and I feel your pain. That is something that I would never wish on anyone. PERIOD. Even though yours is quite a bit more than mine was, its gotta be one of the most irritating and painful things. You are indeed lucky.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Cats are no joke. Vindictive creatures, too. basstards'll hold a grudge for weeks, I swear....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
FUKC CATS! Wow freq that sucks. Thanks for puttin a pic up though so we could see. I belived you but its to crazy not to see.
My first reaction would have been to punch that thing!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Ya, it was definitely hard to look at him and not kill him. But it could've been a lot worse. It's weird, it looks like sh!t but it doesn't even hurt.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from my follow-up with my doc, all looks good, well it still looks like hell, but its 80% healed and won't have a scar. Cats gettin de-clawed monday. I know you've all been worried sick about me, so you can now rest assured.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That was a totally disgusting pic..you made me cringe::::shudder:::

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from my follow-up with my doc, all looks good, well it still looks like hell, but its 80% healed and won't have a scar. Cats gettin de-clawed monday. I know you've all been worried sick about me, so you can now rest assured.
I think I'd have de-clawed the little sob at the neck ;)

Glad your doin ok!