How do you change this?

IronMike

Awards
I just signed up and when I view the forum its small on my screen and it makes it hard to read threads how do you get rid of the frames.

IronMike

Awards
I went to that link signed on and when I try to view a section nothing comes up on the screen.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well I try to avoid NFL football as it is the WWF of professional sports.....but any team who has multiple Marshall Thundering Herd players (Pats, Jets, etc) I root for. Famous Amos is a Steeler, too bad they dont have a QB or theyd be really good....

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Well I try to avoid NFL football as it is the WWF of professional sports.....
wooooaaaahhhhh YJ. where this coming from man?!!? :eek: :)
football is a great sport. Its a man's sport. its a testosterone sport. its the lion of the sports jungle. (while, lets say tennis is a parakee for example) there is no fake aspect about football my friend, unless we move over to the xfl or arena football even. I woudl have to say that along with hockey (just cuz i couldnt skate if my life depended on it) are the two hardest sports to play and endure (because from summer two-a-day practices,through the 16 week + 4 week exhibition season, the body goes through some abuse man) i can go on forever backing up football as a REAl sport but there gots to be others on this board who can continue my speel. SO GO!! :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ha, Real man's sport? Let them play without pads and helmets like real men, then come talk to me...... ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
RUGBY!!!! I'm hoping to play on the club team at my University next year. :D

ManBeast

Dr of Golf

Awards

D.O.G - You could play soccer bro and you'd still be the man ;)

Soccer ... sheeeeesh.. All of that runnin' and runnin' and runnin' non-stop. No thanks. :eek:

I quit running, especially all of those 5 mile forced runs we had to do before I retired from the Army.

I'll take the walking the 3-5 miles on the course anytime. :D :D