What do you wear to the gym and why?
- 01-02-2008, 11:20 PM
- 01-05-2008, 06:51 PM
haha hoodie and sweatpants.. its helps me get that mind-muscle connection where i can just shut my eyes and try to feel the tension on the muscle..
plus with my hood up everybody must think im mean/weird cause nobody ever bothers me with anything and i can confidentially laugh at all the dumbs that are in my gym
- 01-07-2008, 10:33 AM
I wear this so that all the guys are so repulsed by me I can focus on working out instead of everyone, male or female, drooling over my super hero physique.
01-07-2008, 10:37 AM
old shirts and any shorts that i can wear that dont look like jeans (gym wont let jeans in). Sometimes where a hat. Occasional wife beater but i dont like to do that cuz im a humble guy in the gym and i dont want people thinking im showing off although it is more comfortable that way.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pl8tes in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:11 PM
- By g00y in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2011, 04:21 PM
- By Brolic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2008, 08:03 PM
- By rxp1997 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 7Last Post: 06-25-2008, 10:22 AM
- By Squeaks4ver in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 05-22-2007, 02:10 PM