Who is coming to the Arnold Classic '08?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Who is coming to the Arnold Classic '08?


    I just want to know who I can be on the lookout for this year. In case anyone didn't know its like Feb. 28 - Mar. 2.

    If any of you guys are anywhere near Columbus Ohio you need to make the trip!!

  2. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    I should be there yet again.
    •   
       


  3. I will definitely be there Saturday. I look forward to the strongman and bench press contest every year. I hope to see you there.

  4. Im planning on going for my first time this year. Too all you guys that have gone before is one day sufficient or should i get a hotel room. I live in Buffalo which is about a 6 hour drive if I am haulin'.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  5. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Im planning on going for my first time this year. Too all you guys that have gone before is one day sufficient or should i get a hotel room. I live in Buffalo which is about a 6 hour drive if I am haulin'.
    get a hotel.
    •   
       


  6. Definitely get a hotel.

  7. I've been planning to go for the past few years now and just havn't made it for one reason or another. I'm only a little more than an hour away.

  8. Im a 3-4 hr drive depending on my hunger at the time. but Id suggest the hotel also.I went last yr and enjoyed it but I cut it super short due to the drive home.Ill be staying for a couple days this time though.It would be cool to meet some of my fellow AM broskies!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  9. I'm going to try to make it and crash at my uncle's place, instead of a hotel. Its just the long ass drive that may prevent it depending on work schedule.

  10. Hotels are all booked in the downtown area already...Damn
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  11. The wife and I may be there Blackjack. We're planning a ski/snowboard trip around that time and it may interfer this year....if not i'll be there next year bro

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The wife and I may be there Blackjack. We're planning a ski/snowboard trip around that time and it may interfer this year....if not i'll be there next year bro
    Aww man ya gotta come! Would LOVE to be able to meet ya. And your boy Matt is gonna be there with his lovely also I believe

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Im a 3-4 hr drive depending on my hunger at the time. but Id suggest the hotel also.I went last yr and enjoyed it but I cut it super short due to the drive home.Ill be staying for a couple days this time though.It would be cool to meet some of my fellow AM broskies!
    siiiiiiick

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Aww man ya gotta come! Would LOVE to be able to meet ya. And your boy Matt is gonna be there with his lovely also I believe
    Yepper.....If I don't get out this year i'll definately be out there next year. I plan on going to the O next year no doubt

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    I just want to know who I can be on the lookout for this year. In case anyone didn't know its like Feb. 28 - Mar. 2.

    If any of you guys are anywhere near Columbus Ohio you need to make the trip!!
    Nah, I like looking at the ladies. Oiled up men...not for me.

  16. Mace will be in da house!

  17. bump

    I'll be there!

  18. I was going to go, but after seeing the kind of people that will be there, I think I think I will leave the state instead.


    /there goes the neighborhood.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by riseboi View Post
    ^^^
    Awww...baby, don't be sad.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I was going to go, but after seeing the kind of people that will be there, I think I think I will leave the state instead.


    /there goes the neighborhood.
    sweet.. so i can stay in your house by myself then... bonus!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    sweet.. so i can stay in your house by myself then... bonus!
    As long as you feed the ferret, cats, and dogs...and vacuum the carpet while you are at it.

    On second thought...I heard about you and was warned never to leave you alone with rodents.

    /hides the toilet paper rolls
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. you have ferrets too?

  23. I got 2 of the little fuzz balls. Can I stay at your house? My ferrets will keep yours company
  24. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As long as you feed the ferret, cats, and dogs...and vacuum the carpet while you are at it.

    On second thought...I heard about you and was warned never to leave you alone with rodents.

    /hides the toilet paper rolls
    ARMAGEDDON! (maybe some of you will get that)

  25. i wish i could attend since so many of you will be there but its a lil far for me and money is too tight regardless.... but i will def hit the O this year, hopefully some of you ohians can make your way down there so i can meet ya face to face.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i wish i could attend since so many of you will be there but its a lil far for me and money is too tight regardless.... but i will def hit the O this year, hopefully some of you ohians can make your way down there so i can meet ya face to face.
    Sucks hard...but PAL won't be going to the Arnold whatsoever. Obviously because we have a sexual product and our banner is "Paravol" they won't let us advertise or promote either product because they want to promote a "family friendly" atmosphere....what a joke. If your gonna go that route then what the hell is the deal with all the half nude models walking around everywhere...genius'

    So yeh. I won't be there, for sure will be at the '08 Olympia, but no AC this year.

    Hope you guys have an incredible time...

  27. Well it's become official i'll be snowboarding over the dates of the AC, however i'll more than likely be out for the olympia this year. Can't wait to meet some of you fellas!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  28. we got what... 8, 9 months??? aight i better be over 2 bills by then and sub 10%..... anyone else have any specific goals this year?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who is going to the Arnold Classic?
    By huggy77 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 05:01 PM
  2. Who's going to the Arnold Classic 2012?
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 08:44 PM
  3. Who's going to the Arnold Classic 2011?
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 08:59 AM
  4. Who's going to the Arnold Classic 2010?
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 10:54 AM
  5. Anyone going to the Arnold Classic in March?
    By Power Nutrition in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 05:02 PM
Log in
Log in