Who is coming to the Arnold Classic '08?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I just want to know who I can be on the lookout for this year. In case anyone didn't know its like Feb. 28 - Mar. 2.

If any of you guys are anywhere near Columbus Ohio you need to make the trip!!

Ether

Awards
I will definitely be there Saturday. I look forward to the strongman and bench press contest every year. I hope to see you there.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Im planning on going for my first time this year. Too all you guys that have gone before is one day sufficient or should i get a hotel room. I live in Buffalo which is about a 6 hour drive if I am haulin'.

tattoopierced1

Im planning on going for my first time this year. Too all you guys that have gone before is one day sufficient or should i get a hotel room. I live in Buffalo which is about a 6 hour drive if I am haulin'.
get a hotel.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I've been planning to go for the past few years now and just havn't made it for one reason or another. I'm only a little more than an hour away.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im a 3-4 hr drive depending on my hunger at the time. :D but Id suggest the hotel also.I went last yr and enjoyed it but I cut it super short due to the drive home.Ill be staying for a couple days this time though.It would be cool to meet some of my fellow AM broskies!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try to make it and crash at my uncle's place, instead of a hotel. Its just the long ass drive that may prevent it depending on work schedule.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be going to the '08 Arnold, but I will not be coming. Quite frankly, I think that's a rude question to be asking anyhow :p

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hotels are all booked in the downtown area already...Damn

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The wife and I may be there Blackjack. We're planning a ski/snowboard trip around that time and it may interfer this year....if not i'll be there next year bro :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
The wife and I may be there Blackjack. We're planning a ski/snowboard trip around that time and it may interfer this year....if not i'll be there next year bro :)
Aww man ya gotta come! Would LOVE to be able to meet ya. And your boy Matt is gonna be there with his lovely also I believe :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Im a 3-4 hr drive depending on my hunger at the time. :D but Id suggest the hotel also.I went last yr and enjoyed it but I cut it super short due to the drive home.Ill be staying for a couple days this time though.It would be cool to meet some of my fellow AM broskies!
siiiiiiick :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aww man ya gotta come! Would LOVE to be able to meet ya. And your boy Matt is gonna be there with his lovely also I believe :D
Yepper.....If I don't get out this year i'll definately be out there next year. I plan on going to the O next year no doubt :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to know who I can be on the lookout for this year. In case anyone didn't know its like Feb. 28 - Mar. 2.

Nah, I like looking at the ladies. Oiled up men...not for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to go, but after seeing the kind of people that will be there, I think I think I will leave the state instead.

/there goes the neighborhood.

tattoopierced1

I was going to go, but after seeing the kind of people that will be there, I think I think I will leave the state instead.

/there goes the neighborhood.
sweet.. so i can stay in your house by myself then... bonus!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet.. so i can stay in your house by myself then... bonus!
As long as you feed the ferret, cats, and dogs...and vacuum the carpet while you are at it.

On second thought...I heard about you and was warned never to leave you alone with rodents.

/hides the toilet paper rolls

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 of the little fuzz balls. Can I stay at your house? My ferrets will keep yours company :)

tattoopierced1

As long as you feed the ferret, cats, and dogs...and vacuum the carpet while you are at it.

On second thought...I heard about you and was warned never to leave you alone with rodents.

/hides the toilet paper rolls
ARMAGEDDON! (maybe some of you will get that)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wish i could attend since so many of you will be there but its a lil far for me and money is too tight regardless.... but i will def hit the O this year, hopefully some of you ohians can make your way down there so i can meet ya face to face.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i wish i could attend since so many of you will be there but its a lil far for me and money is too tight regardless.... but i will def hit the O this year, hopefully some of you ohians can make your way down there so i can meet ya face to face.
Sucks hard...but PAL won't be going to the Arnold whatsoever. Obviously because we have a sexual product and our banner is "Paravol" they won't let us advertise or promote either product because they want to promote a "family friendly" atmosphere....what a joke. If your gonna go that route then what the hell is the deal with all the half nude models walking around everywhere...genius'

So yeh. I won't be there, for sure will be at the '08 Olympia, but no AC this year.

Hope you guys have an incredible time...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's become official i'll be snowboarding over the dates of the AC, however i'll more than likely be out for the olympia this year. Can't wait to meet some of you fellas!:D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we got what... 8, 9 months??? aight i better be over 2 bills by then and sub 10%..... anyone else have any specific goals this year?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we got what... 8, 9 months??? aight i better be over 2 bills by then and sub 10%..... anyone else have any specific goals this year?
Do it poop! :bb3: I'm hoping to hit 220 by then myself. We'll be some stacked mofo's!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thur ya go GR juicy