Lab tests

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
When you have a lab order from a doctor, say for a lipid panel, an HGH level, WBC, or some other medical blood test, can or do they test for anything else??

I didnt want my sudafed or anything else (i.e. stims) showing weird on a test unsuspectingly. Is it right that for privacy reasons they can only test for what's ordered?

Or do they habitually test all samples for X Y and Z, and report all illicit/suspect activity to the cops or some crap like that?

My situation is I'm having lab tests done for the next 4 months or so, for an oral skin regime I'm doing and I well.. dont want to end up on anyone's baddie list.

What is your experience?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
When you have a lab order from a doctor, say for a lipid panel, an HGH level, WBC, or some other medical blood test, can or do they test for anything else??

I didnt want my sudafed or anything else (i.e. stims) showing weird on a test unsuspectingly. Is it right that for privacy reasons they can only test for what's ordered?

Or do they habitually test all samples for X Y and Z, and report all illicit/suspect activity to the cops or some crap like that?

My situation is I'm having lab tests done for the next 4 months or so, for an oral skin regime I'm doing and I well.. dont want to end up on anyone's baddie list.

What is your experience?

They are not going to waste money on tests just to play gotcha. In the distant past I used some ilicit substances frequently, never had a problem with my bloodwork. :)

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
They are not going to waste money on tests just to play gotcha. In the distant past I used some ilicit substances frequently, never had a problem with my bloodwork. :)
Nicely put. Thanks. Let's hope you're right in this instance.
But I am definitely going to have to cycle off this stuff (ECA) because I am stepping up the job apps, and also I've been doing it for 3 weeks straight. Like I need another reason heh.