How do you guys put up with BS!????

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i suppose when Jay Cutler or other pros say they are natty you get offended? Its the same thing almost but i see where you are coming from. If i knew the guy personally and knew that he was taking steroids but still stuck with his natty claim then i would be irratated, for the fact that you cant man up even when its obvious. Since you dont know him you never know, he could be natty...

2. Ronnie should take 5 years off gear, then go into natural tested shows.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Ronnie should take 5 years off gear, then go into natural tested shows.
    hahahahah thats a great one! That would be a wonderful day, let me tell you!

4. I wonder how much he could hold onto with 5 years natural...

5. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LOL wull to make a short story long......

those were mid summer after i graduated and those pics were like feb-march (not sure exactly) and i was struggling to break 170.

i was stuck there for a while mostly cause i was working out on and off and had started working full time so didnt have as much time to devote to lifting and resting until summer 2004 when i kicked it into high gear but still couldnt break 175......

THEN i ran like 2 unsuccesful M1T cycles (right before i turned 21) where i gained and lost 10lbs cause some guy told me bout it and the most "extreme" i had gone till then was MRI's NO2 and wanted to try something else but at the time i didnt know what i was realy doin and only took 6-oxo (1bottle) for post cycle therapy and would lose most my gains.... then i found the boards and realized all that i was doin wrong....

then i hit up superdrol and did this in like may 2005.... still couldnt break 180 though.....

and then hit up PP in september and was at 190

and then i hit up TRN in nov with litte change to size but gained huge strength......

then i went through some **** and dropped off the planet but made a comback with epi this last march where i went from 165.2 w/bad gyno to 179 lbs practically gyno free....

gained another 5 lbs during post cycle therapy bringing me to 184

then this last summer after trying propadrol it started flaring my gyno (from SD cycle) so i salvaged the cycle and ran epi and dbol and got back to my heaviest ever @195

and then got laid off back in august and im back down to 180 again and NOT very toned.... its all good though
    wow, so the Epi completely cleared your gyno? did you have any rebound?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I wonder how much he could hold onto with 5 years natural...
    ronnie would probably shrink down to 100lbs if he went natural.
    i'm sure his natty test levels are non-existent by now.

i would assume most pros move to hrt after they retire.
    Last edited by Hank Vangut; 12-17-2007 at 04:56 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Magnus19 View Post
    wow, so the Epi completely cleared your gyno? did you have any rebound?
    there were still a very small sized lump under my right nipple but the left one has completely disapeared.

just saw your age though so i hope your askin questions to just get future knowledge right??? i wouldnt consider taking epi if i were you.

8. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    there were still a very small sized lump under my right nipple but the left one has completely disapeared.

just saw your age though so i hope your askin questions to just get future knowledge right??? i wouldnt consider taking epi if i were you.
    definitely future knowledge and just general talk. ive been pretty set on the fact that if i do touch AAS or whatever designer steroid to hit the market, id wait til im in my 20's at least.

how long ago did you run the epi, and did you notice any rebound at all? ive heard maybe one case (so far) of delayed rebound, but thats about it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Magnus19 View Post
    definitely future knowledge and just general talk. ive been pretty set on the fact that if i do touch anabolic steroids or whatever designer steroid to hit the market, id wait til im in my 20's at least.

how long ago did you run the epi, and did you notice any rebound at all? ive heard maybe one case (so far) of delayed rebound, but thats about it.
    the problem is with "delayed rebound" is it could very well be because of someone running an improper post cycle therapy, not tapering down and having a huge floodgate of est hit after the fact, those full effects may not change body composition immedietly but take another couple weeks to inact a change.... the other thing is you have to take into account what else that person has continued taking.... there have been MANY cases of guys who have had pre-existing gyno (or even some who have never had) getting a flare up from a natural test booster without using an AI as well, perfect example is taking MAss FX without taking HDX2 and Acivate without Rebound, huge jump in free unbound test and no blocking of aromatase is just asking for you to instead turn that unbound test into est and there you go gyno induced by an NHA supp.... most people dont think about it and would instead like to think its the big bad steroids fault that they took MONTHS ago.... just doesnt make sense to me.

10. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    the problem is with "delayed rebound" is it could very well be because of someone running an improper post cycle therapy, not tapering down and having a huge floodgate of est hit after the fact, those full effects may not change body composition immedietly but take another couple weeks to inact a change.... the other thing is you have to take into account what else that person has continued taking.... there have been MANY cases of guys who have had pre-existing gyno (or even some who have never had) getting a flare up from a natural test booster without using an AI as well, perfect example is taking MAss FX without taking HDX2 and Acivate without Rebound, huge jump in free unbound test and no blocking of aromatase is just asking for you to instead turn that unbound test into est and there you go gyno induced by an NHA supp.... most people dont think about it and would instead like to think its the big bad steroids fault that they took MONTHS ago.... just doesnt make sense to me.

i agree and thats the first thing i thought about as i didnt see anything about the guy's PCT. ill try and find the thread. it was somewhere on bb.com.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do you guys deal with sugar cravings?
    By hamzazaidas in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-30-2017, 02:19 PM
  2. How do you guys divide up your training?
    By ChrisG2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:00 AM
  3. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 10:24 PM
  4. How do you guys split up your test dose?
    By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 10:46 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 01:28 PM