How do you guys put up with BS!????

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Alright, Im kinda feeling pissseed right now. I know what an all bodybuilder looks like. I just hit up bb.com and I seem to come across people who claim that they are "all natural"

How on earth do you deal with people claiming that they are all natural when you obviously know that they are not?

I HATE I dont know why but I just HATE people claiming that they got huge off just sleeping and eatting. Now, I know that to an extent your body will grow with proper diet,sleep and training but this is retarded!

I just found another reason not to hit bb.com.

You go there and you see insanely big dudes claiming to be all natural at 19 years old. Let me show you guys what I mean.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1024571&d=1197316034

I don't know why it upsets the crap out of me but it does. For some reason It upsets me when learners strive to aim for some mass and they take their advice from people like this. They tell them oh just eat a lot. It gives false hope to those. Uggg I don't know whats more retarded, this kid claiming to be all natural at 19 or the idiots at bb that believe him. That is all. (rant over)

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Not to say you're wrong, but one of my buddies freshman year of college was big like that kid. He had a HUGE chest, 18-19" arms, and the rest of him was pretty big too, on a 5'10 frame. And he was all natural, although he'd been lifting since he was 12 with his father (also naturally big). He was actually pretty poor growing up so his "supplement" was skim milk, a gallon a day.

But I understand where you are coming from. There are guys who are so obviously on some form of steroid that its not even funny and they'll deny it to their dying day. Its a self-image issue, they feel the need to be that big to impress girls/other guys, but because of the bad stigma steroids have they'll refuse to admit they use. Just the way it is.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure people lie but its hard to say. The kid in the pic has large arms and shoulders but that appears to be it. I went to high school with a dude that barley ever lifted and was ripped and had large arms. It would be easier if their was other pics. What is his height and weight?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is what it is I suppoe but I would be careful about what I admitted on an open forum that I also posted my picture on. At 19 you don't know what you'll end up doing in life that statements like "I cycled X" could close doors you needed open.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
true, but it's just amazing because of the fact that someone can claim their all natural. I dont really have a problem if you juice and you dont boast about it but this kid is posting up pictures claiming he's all natural.

It's a bit different when someone approaches you in the gym and ask you and when you post a pic up on a forum. It just makes my blood boil when someone like this claims that they are all natural. You guys should see his shots with the pro's.

His arms are almost as big.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
what's the problem? I'm Natty.

Stop visiting sites that make you mad. When an internet forum has the power to upset you in your day-to-day life, you need to reevaluate where you put your energy. ;)

I do admire your sense of truth and justice though. I'm the same way in face-to-face situations.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put so little faith in people to tell the truth I guess that's why things like that don't bother me. I'm a jaded old fool though :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put so little faith in people to tell the truth I guess that's why things like that don't bother me. I'm a jaded old fool though :)

Being a mod here does that. :D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Cellar-

A lot of people will gear heavily then go 'natural'. So he technically may be natural now but not before.

Hell, Ronnie Coleman could go natural this very day !

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That's b/c most people do not tell the truth in general.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
How do I put up with BS? I avoid people who are full of BS.
Don't visit bb.com. Love your self for what you are, me confident that you hold your own niche.

Don't lower your self for your ego.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Stop visiting sites that make you mad. When an internet forum has the power to upset you in your day-to-day life, you need to reevaluate where you put your energy. ;)
couldn't have said it better.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hell - I'm on BB.com right now.

There are a lot of people on there - most of them I don't take seriously. There are some genuine people on there though.
You have to wade through that.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'm all natural. :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Can't say it bothers me, he seems to think being thought of as "natural" is important. Personally I think it means very little.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not to say you're wrong, but one of my buddies freshman year of college was big like that kid. He had a HUGE chest, 18-19" arms, and the rest of him was pretty big too, on a 5'10 frame. And he was all natural, although he'd been lifting since he was 12 with his father (also naturally big). He was actually pretty poor growing up so his "supplement" was skim milk, a gallon a day.

But I understand where you are coming from. There are guys who are so obviously on some form of steroid that its not even funny and they'll deny it to their dying day. Its a self-image issue, they feel the need to be that big to impress girls/other guys, but because of the bad stigma steroids have they'll refuse to admit they use. Just the way it is.
ha its not exactly skim....... BUT!

guess what it was that finally pushed me from 145 all those years workin my ass off in high school to 170 within 6 or 7 months of graduating????

EGG NOGG/WHEY/CREATINE MONO AND SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, frickin went from maxing a 135 flat bench @145lbs up to 275x2 flat max all by myself @170lbs. all the while i maintained skinny status

turned into

the right calories at the right time and alot of sleep will get you way farther then you think especially if you are naturally a skinny boy with a good metabolism.

Last edited:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
poopy,

How long was the first pic to the second pic timewise transformation ?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
poopy,

How long was the first pic to the second pic timewise transformation ?
LOL wull to make a short story long......

those were mid summer after i graduated and those pics were like feb-march (not sure exactly) and i was struggling to break 170.

i was stuck there for a while mostly cause i was working out on and off and had started working full time so didnt have as much time to devote to lifting and resting until summer 2004 when i kicked it into high gear but still couldnt break 175......

THEN i ran like 2 unsuccesful M1T cycles (right before i turned 21) where i gained and lost 10lbs cause some guy told me bout it and the most "extreme" i had gone till then was MRI's NO2 and wanted to try something else but at the time i didnt know what i was realy doin and only took 6-oxo (1bottle) for pct and would lose most my gains.... then i found the boards and realized all that i was doin wrong....

then i hit up SD and did this in like may 2005.... still couldnt break 180 though.....

and then hit up PP in september and was at 190

and then i hit up TRN in nov with litte change to size but gained huge strength......

then i went through some **** and dropped off the planet but made a comback with epi this last march where i went from 165.2 w/bad gyno to 179 lbs practically gyno free....

gained another 5 lbs during pct bringing me to 184

then this last summer after trying propadrol it started flaring my gyno (from SD cycle) so i salvaged the cycle and ran epi and dbol and got back to my heaviest ever @195

and then got laid off back in august and im back down to 180 again and NOT very toned.... its all good though

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, Im kinda feeling pissseed right now. I know what an all bodybuilder looks like. I just hit up bb.com and I seem to come across people who claim that they are "all natural"

How on earth do you deal with people claiming that they are all natural when you obviously know that they are not?

I HATE I dont know why but I just HATE people claiming that they got huge off just sleeping and eatting. Now, I know that to an extent your body will grow with proper diet,sleep and training but this is retarded!

I just found another reason not to hit bb.com.

You go there and you see insanely big dudes claiming to be all natural at 19 years old. Let me show you guys what I mean.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1024571&d=1197316034

I don't know why it upsets the crap out of me but it does. For some reason It upsets me when learners strive to aim for some mass and they take their advice from people like this. They tell them oh just eat a lot. It gives false hope to those. Uggg I don't know whats more retarded, this kid claiming to be all natural at 19 or the idiots at bb that believe him. That is all. (rant over)
Who are you to judge them?

Just worry about yourself, who ****ing cares what other ppl say, doesnt affect u at all

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ha its not exactly skim....... BUT!

guess what it was that finally pushed me from 145 all those years workin my ass off in high school to 170 within 6 or 7 months of graduating????

EGG NOGG/WHEY/CREATINE MONO AND SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, frickin went from maxing a 135 flat bench @145lbs up to 275x2 flat max all by myself @170lbs. all the while i maintained skinny status

turned into

the right calories at the right time and alot of sleep will get you way farther then you think especially if you are naturally a skinny boy with a good metabolism.
omgz, its teh steroidz!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cellar-

A lot of people will gear heavily then go 'natural'. So he technically may be natural now but not before.

Hell, Ronnie Coleman could go natural this very day !
Most of the natural bodybuilding groups only require you haven't done steroids in the past 5 years....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i suppose when Jay Cutler or other pros say they are natty you get offended? Its the same thing almost but i see where you are coming from. If i knew the guy personally and knew that he was taking steroids but still stuck with his natty claim then i would be irratated, for the fact that you cant man up even when its obvious. Since you dont know him you never know, he could be natty...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ronnie should take 5 years off gear, then go into natural tested shows.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how much he could hold onto with 5 years natural...

Magnus19

Magnus19

Awards
LOL wull to make a short story long......

those were mid summer after i graduated and those pics were like feb-march (not sure exactly) and i was struggling to break 170.

i was stuck there for a while mostly cause i was working out on and off and had started working full time so didnt have as much time to devote to lifting and resting until summer 2004 when i kicked it into high gear but still couldnt break 175......

THEN i ran like 2 unsuccesful M1T cycles (right before i turned 21) where i gained and lost 10lbs cause some guy told me bout it and the most "extreme" i had gone till then was MRI's NO2 and wanted to try something else but at the time i didnt know what i was realy doin and only took 6-oxo (1bottle) for post cycle therapy and would lose most my gains.... then i found the boards and realized all that i was doin wrong....

then i hit up superdrol and did this in like may 2005.... still couldnt break 180 though.....

and then hit up PP in september and was at 190

and then i hit up TRN in nov with litte change to size but gained huge strength......

then i went through some **** and dropped off the planet but made a comback with epi this last march where i went from 165.2 w/bad gyno to 179 lbs practically gyno free....

gained another 5 lbs during post cycle therapy bringing me to 184

then this last summer after trying propadrol it started flaring my gyno (from SD cycle) so i salvaged the cycle and ran epi and dbol and got back to my heaviest ever @195

and then got laid off back in august and im back down to 180 again and NOT very toned.... its all good though
wow, so the Epi completely cleared your gyno? did you have any rebound?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how much he could hold onto with 5 years natural...
ronnie would probably shrink down to 100lbs if he went natural.
i'm sure his natty test levels are non-existent by now.

i would assume most pros move to hrt after they retire.

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow, so the Epi completely cleared your gyno? did you have any rebound?
there were still a very small sized lump under my right nipple but the left one has completely disapeared.

just saw your age though so i hope your askin questions to just get future knowledge right??? i wouldnt consider taking epi if i were you.

Magnus19

Magnus19

Awards
there were still a very small sized lump under my right nipple but the left one has completely disapeared.

just saw your age though so i hope your askin questions to just get future knowledge right??? i wouldnt consider taking epi if i were you.
definitely future knowledge and just general talk. ive been pretty set on the fact that if i do touch AAS or whatever designer steroid to hit the market, id wait til im in my 20's at least.

how long ago did you run the epi, and did you notice any rebound at all? ive heard maybe one case (so far) of delayed rebound, but thats about it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
definitely future knowledge and just general talk. ive been pretty set on the fact that if i do touch anabolic steroids or whatever designer steroid to hit the market, id wait til im in my 20's at least.

how long ago did you run the epi, and did you notice any rebound at all? ive heard maybe one case (so far) of delayed rebound, but thats about it.
the problem is with "delayed rebound" is it could very well be because of someone running an improper post cycle therapy, not tapering down and having a huge floodgate of est hit after the fact, those full effects may not change body composition immedietly but take another couple weeks to inact a change.... the other thing is you have to take into account what else that person has continued taking.... there have been MANY cases of guys who have had pre-existing gyno (or even some who have never had) getting a flare up from a natural test booster without using an AI as well, perfect example is taking MAss FX without taking HDX2 and Acivate without Rebound, huge jump in free unbound test and no blocking of aromatase is just asking for you to instead turn that unbound test into est and there you go gyno induced by an NHA supp.... most people dont think about it and would instead like to think its the big bad steroids fault that they took MONTHS ago.... just doesnt make sense to me.

Magnus19

Magnus19

Awards
the problem is with "delayed rebound" is it could very well be because of someone running an improper post cycle therapy, not tapering down and having a huge floodgate of est hit after the fact, those full effects may not change body composition immedietly but take another couple weeks to inact a change.... the other thing is you have to take into account what else that person has continued taking.... there have been MANY cases of guys who have had pre-existing gyno (or even some who have never had) getting a flare up from a natural test booster without using an AI as well, perfect example is taking MAss FX without taking HDX2 and Acivate without Rebound, huge jump in free unbound test and no blocking of aromatase is just asking for you to instead turn that unbound test into est and there you go gyno induced by an NHA supp.... most people dont think about it and would instead like to think its the big bad steroids fault that they took MONTHS ago.... just doesnt make sense to me.

i agree and thats the first thing i thought about as i didnt see anything about the guy's PCT. ill try and find the thread. it was somewhere on bb.com.