How do you guys put up with BS!????

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I wonder how much he could hold onto with 5 years natural...
    ronnie would probably shrink down to 100lbs if he went natural.
    i'm sure his natty test levels are non-existent by now.

i would assume most pros move to hrt after they retire.
    Last edited by Hank Vangut; 12-17-2007 at 04:56 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Magnus19 View Post
    wow, so the Epi completely cleared your gyno? did you have any rebound?
    there were still a very small sized lump under my right nipple but the left one has completely disapeared.

just saw your age though so i hope your askin questions to just get future knowledge right??? i wouldnt consider taking epi if i were you.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    there were still a very small sized lump under my right nipple but the left one has completely disapeared.

just saw your age though so i hope your askin questions to just get future knowledge right??? i wouldnt consider taking epi if i were you.
    definitely future knowledge and just general talk. ive been pretty set on the fact that if i do touch AAS or whatever designer steroid to hit the market, id wait til im in my 20's at least.

how long ago did you run the epi, and did you notice any rebound at all? ive heard maybe one case (so far) of delayed rebound, but thats about it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Magnus19 View Post
    definitely future knowledge and just general talk. ive been pretty set on the fact that if i do touch anabolic steroids or whatever designer steroid to hit the market, id wait til im in my 20's at least.

how long ago did you run the epi, and did you notice any rebound at all? ive heard maybe one case (so far) of delayed rebound, but thats about it.
    the problem is with "delayed rebound" is it could very well be because of someone running an improper post cycle therapy, not tapering down and having a huge floodgate of est hit after the fact, those full effects may not change body composition immedietly but take another couple weeks to inact a change.... the other thing is you have to take into account what else that person has continued taking.... there have been MANY cases of guys who have had pre-existing gyno (or even some who have never had) getting a flare up from a natural test booster without using an AI as well, perfect example is taking MAss FX without taking HDX2 and Acivate without Rebound, huge jump in free unbound test and no blocking of aromatase is just asking for you to instead turn that unbound test into est and there you go gyno induced by an NHA supp.... most people dont think about it and would instead like to think its the big bad steroids fault that they took MONTHS ago.... just doesnt make sense to me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    the problem is with "delayed rebound" is it could very well be because of someone running an improper post cycle therapy, not tapering down and having a huge floodgate of est hit after the fact, those full effects may not change body composition immedietly but take another couple weeks to inact a change.... the other thing is you have to take into account what else that person has continued taking.... there have been MANY cases of guys who have had pre-existing gyno (or even some who have never had) getting a flare up from a natural test booster without using an AI as well, perfect example is taking MAss FX without taking HDX2 and Acivate without Rebound, huge jump in free unbound test and no blocking of aromatase is just asking for you to instead turn that unbound test into est and there you go gyno induced by an NHA supp.... most people dont think about it and would instead like to think its the big bad steroids fault that they took MONTHS ago.... just doesnt make sense to me.

i agree and thats the first thing i thought about as i didnt see anything about the guy's PCT. ill try and find the thread. it was somewhere on bb.com.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 10:24 PM
  2. How do you guys split up your test dose?
    By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 10:46 PM
  3. how do you guys get rid of pins?
    By mac_dad6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 11:47 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 01:28 PM
  5. How do you guys do it?
    By tommyboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12