Career path

  1. Career path


    Im an 18 year old senior right now in study and I was giving advise to a friend who recently started working out. He told me I should go into a field in working out becuase for an 18 year old I know a lot about working out. Im curious does any one know about a job where I could acually have fun in the work place instead of hoping for a friday to roll around so I dont have to be at work for the weekend.
    This might be a stupid post but I was just curious to see what people think.


  2. Im in the same place as you are and have been giving a lot of though about pursuing an athletic/exercise minded career path (Also thinking Criminal Justice)

    If I do go into the atheltic field I plan on going to school for exercise science/sport training and work my way up to hopefully a sports trainer or even if I could reach it a professional trainer for a pro sports team. There are a lot of options out there just gotta find the right one.

    Are you looking for something from college or are you more interested in a job out of high school?

  3. Guys, I'll tell you right now. If you want to go into something where you can guarantee not only a VERY high paying career, but also job security until the day you die, find a good sales company with a good product. That was the best decision I ever made. I was 19, going to community college part-time, not really knowing what I wanted to do and I fell into an inside-sales opportunity and I never looked back. If you're a hard worker, you can work your tail off for 7-10 years and retire. Just my 2 cents....
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by LaGrange26 View Post
    Im curious does any one know about a job where I could acually have fun in the work place instead of hoping for a friday to roll around so I dont have to be at work for the weekend.
    porn star (just joking btw)


  5. You have to do something you enjoy and will keep you financially satisfied. You may end up doing good in the health and fitness industry but it takes time and people skills. JMO, but weekends are over-rated. Don't go into a career just because you'll get weekends off.

  6. Thanks for all the advise... its tough trying to figure out what you want to be. All i truely know is that im gonna work out till the day I die lol. As of right know im going to school for business

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LaGrange26 View Post
    Thanks for all the advise... its tough trying to figure out what you want to be. All i truely know is that im gonna work out till the day I die lol. As of right know im going to school for business
    You can't really go wrong with a degree in business. I ever went back to school, that's what I would major in.

  8. Best job in the world...


  9. That's awesome IC ! I myself hope to be self sufficient from sports gambling in the near future

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    That's awesome IC ! I myself hope to be self sufficient from sports gambling in the near future

    Atta baby!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Atta baby!
    Off topic: Most people don't realize how simple it can be. You're not gonna be Bill Gates if you do it the right way but if you accumulate those winnings through the years then you'd be amazed. Good luck to you bro, I'm high on the over with the Patriots-Jets game this week, that's my money play, wish me luck

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Off topic: Most people don't realize how simple it can be. You're not gonna be Bill Gates if you do it the right way but if you accumulate those winnings through the years then you'd be amazed. Good luck to you bro, I'm high on the over with the Patriots-Jets game this week, that's my money play, wish me luck
    +EV
  13. Post


    Quote Originally Posted by LaGrange26 View Post
    Thanks for all the advise... its tough trying to figure out what you want to be. All i truely know is that im gonna work out till the day I die lol. As of right know im going to school for business
    It's all good, bro. Not everyone decide what they want to do as soon as they graduate high school. Hell, even universities give you two years to decide a on a major.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)

  14. I read an article today about a University of Richmond English graduate. He hated business and thought it was dry. He liked literature and writing and so that's what he majored in (regardless of what kind of salary he'd get leaving college). He just sold a company to yahoo for 270 million dollars.

    Do what you love and the rest will come easy.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Career Update: USMC Recon Corpsman... "SARC"
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 07:13 PM
  2. Cons to running a M1t early in your PH career..
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 02:10 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 11:29 PM
  4. Bodybuilding Related Careers
    By Ibanez in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 02:39 PM
  5. Unfit, Heavy Teens on Path to Diabetes
    By DarCSA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 01:22 PM
Log in
Log in