Status
Not open for further replies.
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heat and Cold are both the antagonist characters from the 1974 made-for-TV claymation puppet movie, A Year Without Santa Claus. They are two brothers, and sons of Mother Nature. People in 1974 must've had some awesome drugs.

The Poll. Which one kicks more ass?

My vote is so definitely the Cold Miser. (surprised?)

1) He is not Flaming.
2) He is way cooler (literally).
3) White Christmas is better than a Green Christmas. Bing Crosby agrees.
4) His theme song is better. (IMO)

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I vote Cold miser. Heat miser looks kind of chubby, he needs to work out. In addition who doesn't want a white christmas (another reason I picked the Cold miser)?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snow Miser, aka "Mr. White Christmas", lives in the North Pole and enjoys the cold. He sits on an icy chair and has icicles of snot growing off his gigantic nose. The effects of the frigid temperature he dwells in have an embarrassing shrinkage effect on his unmentionables, which make him extra cranky :whip:

Heat Miser, aka "Mr. Green Christmas", lives in the bowels of Hell itself. :smite:

Snow Miser had little buddies who wore top hats and danced with precision and grace. - ghey!!!

Heat Miser's dancers were a little more versatile. They had the hat wearing and singing/dancing part down, but they could also hop around on shovels as if they were some kind of crazy shovel-shaped hopping devices. -

Finally we have the great songs. Snow Miser has a song about himself that goes, "I'm Mr. White Christmas", while Heat Miser sings to the exact arrangement, but merely changes the lyrics a bit. I'm not sure which version came first, but they're both pretty kickass as far as songs that brag about yourself go. - Heat Miser sampled, dubbed and remixed that sh1t and ripped it up old school - Snow Miser was owned :head:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course mother nature laid the smack down on both of your candy asses!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heat Miser, aka "Mr. Green Christmas", lives in the bowels of Hell itself. :smite:
So you're saying you live inside an ass?

Snow Miser had little buddies who wore top hats and danced with precision and grace. - ghey!!! :toofunny:
HM's posse all looked pretty flaming to me :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cold Miser would eventually win as eventually the sun will burn out leaving the Earth near absolute zero.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Bhhahahah,this thread cracked me up.so close to the end of the semester when I am going to CRACK with pressure .......thanks for the laughs............but my vote is heat miser :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cold Miser would eventually win as eventually the sun will burn out leaving the Earth near absolute zero.
Leave it to Bioman to put an even cheerier biological twist on a super-fun thread!

:fart:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh lord that movie is retarded. I could never sit through the whole thing without getting nauseous. I'm sure we all have seen it many times though...it is a classic.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if it comes straight down to hot or cold for me, I prefer the heat.

Green Christmas or White, well ....white!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Rudolph FTW!

but I like Mr. snow the best!:thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fvck snow, thats why I live in florida
remember the squad and myself are gonna crash your pad!!! I'm gonna watch Badder Santa on that crazy set up you have!!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Oh lord that movie is retarded. I could never sit through the whole thing without getting nauseous. I'm sure we all have seen it many times though...it is a classic.
You do realize "nauseous" means you CAUSE nausea, right?

Either way, you are right. Bananas make me sick! :D

:stick:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for you imput......I'm sure your a hero somewhere. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Come on now Bp, this isn't english class. I myself am nauseated at the thought of grown men "snuggling" together :blink::D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
remember the squad and myself are gonna crash your pad!!! I'm gonna watch Badder Santa on that crazy set up you have!!!
I've got it in hi def off the bluray version. I was going to watch it this morning before the kids get up :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It appears to be a tie. I can't believe some of you guys prefer the warm weather. I freaking love the snow!!!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It appears to be a tie. I can't believe some of you guys prefer the warm weather. I freaking love the snow!!!!!
I would like it if my house was not freezing. When you come in out of the snow its nice to be able to warm up. We just freeze here!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if it's my affinity for the cold or what (afterall, I'm Mr. 10 below :D), but I'm yet to have an issue with it being too cold indoors (in fact, I often have issues with it being to damn hot). Especially when I go to visit the parents during winter months, I gotta wear shorts and a T-shirt around the house; otherwise, I'll break a sweat.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it's my affinity for the cold or what (afterall, I'm Mr. 10 below :D), but I'm yet to have an issue with it being too cold indoors (in fact, I often have issues with it being to damn hot). Especially when I go to visit the parents during winter months, I gotta wear shorts and a T-shirt around the house; otherwise, I'll break a sweat.
You wouldn't here. The windows are single paned and the walls are thin like less than 4".

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
The heck with both of 'em. I just go to Mother Nature when I want to get something done!

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
what's the little monsters name that chris turns into a not so scary monster when he gives him a present in the woods?

he's the **** i just forgot his name.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Winter Warlock.

That was Santa Claus is Coming to Town, though.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
ya my bad. should've specified which movie i was talkin about. winter warlock is the ****.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to bump this last real poll of the year. We need to close this one out by Christmas or sooner because Mr. Heat Miser is planning to retire.

Mr. Heat Miser it is!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.