Men are Dogs...or are they? - AnabolicMinds.com

Men are Dogs...or are they?

  1. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Men are Dogs...or are they?


    I was having a conversation on AIM with a buddy just now. I was laughing my butt off at what he was ranting about. He was recently in a real bad breakup. Here's the conversation; I took out the AIM SNs.

    Me: maaaan

    Me: some chicks in class today were saying stuff like "guys are dogs bla bla bla"

    Me: and i said "at least we dont go screw our tattoo artists"

    Me: and they said "whaaaat?"

    Him: hahahaha

    Him: seriously

    Me: one was like "i don't know if you're a dog or not, but most guys are"

    Him: if we're dogs, what are they doing staying on our leashes, chasing after our bones, *****ing like crazy, running around in heat, causing nothing but noise, chasing after dumb **** like cars

    Me: i'm sitting there lookin' like david hasselhoff; shirt half open showing my chest hair.

    Me: bahaha

    Him: men run the world

    Him: women are just pets

    Him: they're like people, but without rationality or decency

    Him: the funny thing is, they don't even know it

    Him: and when you tell them, they get all pissy and react with emotion and call you an *******

    Me: most women fail to realize or assess their own flaws.

    Me: and when you try to make them aware of something, you are "supposed to accept someone for who they are"

    Me: people take that sooo out of context

    Him: but seriously, where is there one logical argument stating that feminism has advanced to the point where women are counted as actual people? there isn't one. feminism can go past what women themselves can, and because they're not real people, they can never take that "movement" there

    Him: the greatest irony is that feminism itself is a men centered movement

    Him: it tells women to go to work so we don't have to, have abortions when we don't want kids, and live their lives totally liberated by acting sexually promiscuous

    Him: how ****ing stupid

    Him: feminism itself teaches women not to respect themselves and to act as though they are in control of a game they don't know **** about, they are items and objects, we're the only ones playing this game, we just let them think they're holding a hand

    Him: women running around taking their clothes off, bartering respect for attention and status, telling themselves they're in control, but their emotions always catch up with them and ours hardly ever do

    Me: that's when the whores come in.

    Him: they're all whores

    Me: haha. its from Tommy Boy

    Him: just for different prices and at different rates

    Me: yep

    Me: very true

    Me: it's sad when you think about it, because we all have mothers

    Me: the worst part is...my dad was loaded when he married my mom...

    Him: motherhood is a noble calling though, in a lot of cases I wouldn't count it as whoring

    Him: but it is a more watered down sort of it, yeah

    Him: its a transaction of items for a service

    Me: haha.

    Him: but even then, we come out on the better end of that by a long shot

    Him: we are business masters

    Him: you could never pay a man enough to stay home, raise kids, clean ****, wipe up vomit, and be pregnant while cooking and all that

    Him: but women do it, because they value it as an honorable and loving service for their family's

    Him: why? because we have told them to

    Him: through every main stream outlet in the history of America

    Him: men do this, women do this, deal with it

    Him: so no man, we're not dogs

    Him: they are

    Him: and thats why I'm only ever going to love one as much as I love a dog from now on

    Him: a dog can get hit by a car any day, so you only love it as much as you know you can replace it if you have to

    Him: women are too ****ing crazy to trust, so thinking of them as permanent fixtures is just silly

  2. New Member
    Inchamery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    154

    Reputation

    hahaha you sound like me and my friend nick... i think in this century we have come to say that women are equal to men.. but the only people beleiving what is being said is the woman.. Men are superior to women in too many aspects, and if thats not enough just look how woman have been subjected throughout history. There is a reason for that.

    Final Conclusion:
    Mens brain> a Woman's brain
    What men can do> What women can do
  3. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    681

    Reputation

    Somebody's gonna get ripped...
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    what kinds of recreational substances were you using during this conversation ?
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Well, I'm not going to comment on this.
  6. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Well, I'm not going to comment on this.
    Haha. I don't necessarily agree with all of it, but I did find it rather hysterical. As you can see, I didn't do much of the talking.

    You have to understand...this guy has had two women in the past year break up with him for bogus reasons and then go screw other guys when my friend was doing nothing but treating them like queens.
  7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Yeah, I have a few friends like that. Hopefully he comes around.
  8. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    It's just sad that it happens to the best of us. As much as you really hate seeing someone believe this sort of thing (women not being real people that is, and whatever else he said), you almost can't blame them for feeling how they do. If I went through what he has, I could not help but feel bitter myself. I'm not going to group all women into a single category and say they are all "whores" or "humans without rationality" just as I wished more women wouldn't group all guys as "dogs." The good guys are out there, just as the good women are. It just seems like they are harder and harder to come by.
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It's just sad that it happens to the best of us. As much as you really hate seeing someone believe this sort of thing (women not being real people that is, and whatever else he said), you almost can't blame them for feeling how they do. If I went through what he has, I could not help but feel bitter myself. I'm not going to group all women into a single category and say they are all "whores" or "humans without rationality" just as I wished more women wouldn't group all guys as "dogs." The good guys are out there, just as the good women are. It just seems like they are harder and harder to come by.
    Stereotyping and generalization are definitely unfortunate, regardless of whom is doing it. I just hope he realizes the err in his ways. There are many fine women to be had out there!

  10. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    100% correct.
  11. Senior Member
    toughchick401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    79220

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It's just sad that it happens to the best of us. As much as you really hate seeing someone believe this sort of thing (women not being real people that is, and whatever else he said), you almost can't blame them for feeling how they do. If I went through what he has, I could not help but feel bitter myself. I'm not going to group all women into a single category and say they are all "whores" or "humans without rationality" just as I wished more women wouldn't group all guys as "dogs." The good guys are out there, just as the good women are. It just seems like they are harder and harder to come by.

    I agree with the last statement 100% on both angles, hard to find a good man/woman...........but we have to keep hoping!!!!!!!!!!
    RIP Ryan, :(
  12. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    I stand by my statement of...


    All women are mentally disabled. You just have to find one with a disability you can live with.
  13. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk;
    I stand by my statement of...


    All women are mentally disabled. You just have to find one with a disability you can live with.
    A very strong comment ...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    A man dies and goes to heaven. God let's him ask one question and he asks "God, you made women so beautiful but you also made them stupid. Why is that ? " God replied "I did it so she could love you"

    It's funny to hear these things but I hope your friend gets over it or else his mentality will prevent him from ever finding a truly amazing woman and that's no way to live life.
  15. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i have too much to say and too many viewpoints on this subject to even get started... im loving the

    "it's sad when you think about it, because we all have mothers"

    "they're all whores.....just for different prices and at different rates"

    "you could never pay a man enough to stay home, raise kids, clean ****, wipe up vomit, and be pregnant while cooking and all that....because we told them to"

    but seriously your friend just has issues trusting women, hell i do too but what are you gonna do, turn homo? i dont think so....so we have to put up with them and them with us.
  16. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    I love my woman, and she loves me, even if she is craaaaaaaazzzzyyyyyyy!

    I think we're both f'd in some ways an compliment each others crazy!

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
  17. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12328

    Reputation

    It just sounds like your friend had unreasonable expectations. Like the expectation when your married not to cheat.
    Women are driven more so on emotion, it's not their fault, nor is it a flaw.
    Men are more logical, and possess the greater strength abilities. Man and woman together create a "whole", complimenting each other's weakness.

    Unfortuniatly, as a man can never really switch into an emotional state of mind for long enough to govern it's effects long term, a woman can never stay OUT of her "normal" state of mind forever,.. and will be governed by the laws of nature and attraction.

    Your friend made a common mistake of trading the things she found attractive in the first place with treating her like a princess. While she FELT like a preincess, she lost attraction (which she can't control), thus broke it off, and screwed the other guys, not necessesairly in that order.

    His expectation that he could do this and keep her wasa LOGICAL one. Her reaction to this, was an emotional one.

    While much of what was said is true in concept, he takes such a negative stance towards women,never realizing that HE is essentually "responsable" for keeping the woman around.
    She will find things attractive that resemble leadership, and ensure survuval in some context.
    Putting the woman first in a relationship, while very ideal in concept is NOT leadership.

    The relationship had simply not matured to a point where him being a "provider" was more important then him being a lover.
  18. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    Every woman you meet is a slut or whore except your mother.
  19. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12328

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Every woman you meet is a slut or whore except your mother.
    lol- OR do you mean that they all are, unless they make numberous sacrifices for you and love you unconditionally?..

    BEcasue certinly, you know the process involved in making a baby
  20. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Every woman you meet is a slut or whore except your mother.
    That's literally the stupidest ****ing thing I have ever heard. Every girl is not a slut or a whore except your Mother, Reaper.


    Satan loves you.
  21. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    That's literally the stupidest ****ing thing I have ever heard. Every girl is not a slut or a whore except your Mother, Reaper.


    Satan loves you.
    This was a joke. Thanks for your psuedo intellectual quibs/jives. I think of you as someone who has too much free time due to your accident.
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    This was a joke. Thanks for your psuedo intellectual quibs/jives. I think of you as someone who has too much free time due to your accident.
    Nah, think of me as someone who has a particular job on the internet. In which case, my presence is necessitated here.

    P.S.

    Satan loves you.
  23. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    This was a joke. Thanks for your psuedo intellectual quibs/jives. I think of you as someone who has too much free time due to your accident.
    you tell him!


    you are Rosemary's baby Reaper.

    ...cant believe you have more reps than me.....
  24. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    It just sounds like your friend had unreasonable expectations. Like the expectation when your married not to cheat.
    Women are driven more so on emotion, it's not their fault, nor is it a flaw.
    Men are more logical, and possess the greater strength abilities. Man and woman together create a "whole", complimenting each other's weakness.

    Unfortuniatly, as a man can never really switch into an emotional state of mind for long enough to govern it's effects long term, a woman can never stay OUT of her "normal" state of mind forever,.. and will be governed by the laws of nature and attraction.

    Your friend made a common mistake of trading the things she found attractive in the first place with treating her like a princess. While she FELT like a preincess, she lost attraction (which she can't control), thus broke it off, and screwed the other guys, not necessesairly in that order.

    His expectation that he could do this and keep her wasa LOGICAL one. Her reaction to this, was an emotional one.

    While much of what was said is true in concept, he takes such a negative stance towards women,never realizing that HE is essentually "responsable" for keeping the woman around.
    She will find things attractive that resemble leadership, and ensure survuval in some context.
    Putting the woman first in a relationship, while very ideal in concept is NOT leadership.

    The relationship had simply not matured to a point where him being a "provider" was more important then him being a lover.
    Classic example of putting the pu$$y on a pedestal. I think too many men (I have my friends as examples) take the wrong approach in attracting women. I have better success when I act as if I'm the catch and she needs to prove herself to me. It's so simple yet so effective LOL.
  25. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Classic example of putting the pu$$y on a pedestal. I think too many men (I have my friends as examples) take the wrong approach in attracting women. I have better success when I act as if I'm the catch and she needs to prove herself to me. It's so simple yet so effective LOL.
    It's different when you're not actually in the relationship. I do the same thing as you to actually snag them, but once I'm in a relationship, I treat them very well. It's sad that so many people think that treating a woman like a queen turns you in to a pu$$y.
  26. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It's different when you're not actually in the relationship. I do the same thing as you to actually snag them, but once I'm in a relationship, I treat them very well. It's sad that so many people think that treating a woman like a queen turns you in to a pu$$y.
    well not exactly. I think its right to treat a woman right but if you are just doing it because you want something to poke on then youre sucking up to the pu$$y. If you want to treat her right do it because she is a woman, a person that you care for, not expect to just get to the snatch. jmo.
  27. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    well not exactly. I think its right to treat a woman right but if you are just doing it because you want something to poke on then youre sucking up to the pu$$y. If you want to treat her right do it because she is a woman, a person that you care for, not expect to just get to the snatch. jmo.
    I agree. I was definitely speaking in terms of being genuinely nice. If I'm in a relationship with a woman I really care about, sex is usually the last thing on my mind.
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    I've always treated people with the amount of respect they command. I personally feel that each person deserves a certain level of respect from me, simply as a human being, before I ever meet them. After that initial period, I afford them the respect they deserve.

    If I am at a club, and some woman with a 3" skirt, low-top, too much make-up and fake breasts begins licking her lips at me, she is commanding no respect from me. An individual who respects themselves wouldn't have a psyche that necessitates seeking that kind of attention. If on the other hand, I see this amazingly beautiful girl, dressed very classy, who simply gives me a coy smile, that commands respect. She is confident enough in herself that she doesn't feel she has to throw herself at me or anybody else.

    Same applies for guys, all people. As trife and cliche as it may be, respect is earned and not given. My girlfriend now, is probably the strongest, most loyal person I have ever met. From the first day I met her, literally (it was at a funeral for my best friend on the planet's little brother, and they were friends) she commanded an incredible amount of respect to me. And to this day it's a level of respect I show her everyday.
  29. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It's different when you're not actually in the relationship. I do the same thing as you to actually snag them, but once I'm in a relationship, I treat them very well. It's sad that so many people think that treating a woman like a queen turns you in to a pu$$y.
    Maybe I just didn't explain myself well enough but I do treat women well, I just don't buy them many things, if any. I won't take a woman to dinner until the 7-10 date. She has to prove herself to me before I do those things.

    When I was in high school I thought I had to buy women lunch and be extra nice because it made sense to me at the time but getting affection from women is not going to happen with my old strategy. I just said, "**** it, I'm going to be myself and whatever happens is fine with me"

    I also have an uncle who is the ultimate pick up artist and he taught me a lot. He'd take me to bars and he was picking up 23-30 year olds and he was 38 at the time. He would also purposely annoy a woman and said I had to go after he was done and say "How'd you like my grandpa ?" He then said to say "I knew you would say that" no matter what her response was. All I know is it worked better then what I was doing LOL.
  30. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12328

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Maybe I just didn't explain myself well enough but I do treat women well, I just don't buy them many things, if any. I won't take a woman to dinner until the 7-10 date. She has to prove herself to me before I do those things.

    When I was in high school I thought I had to buy women lunch and be extra nice because it made sense to me at the time but getting affection from women is not going to happen with my old strategy. I just said, "**** it, I'm going to be myself and whatever happens is fine with me"

    I also have an uncle who is the ultimate pick up artist and he taught me a lot. He'd take me to bars and he was picking up 23-30 year olds and he was 38 at the time. He would also purposely annoy a woman and said I had to go after he was done and say "How'd you like my grandpa ?" He then said to say "I knew you would say that" no matter what her response was. All I know is it worked better then what I was doing LOL.
    I see what your saying..

    Interesting enough, there is a missconception that NOT turning into a pusiewhiped clown and beingthe prize IN the relationship,..is NOT the same as treating her like crap

    And it is almost certin death (lol- to many different degrees) to treat her exceptionally well in comparrision AFTER your in the relationship. That gives HER the prize mentality, ..and she wants that, but she doesnt ya know :P

    If you think about it,.. when your IN a relationship, why would you treat her any better?? You should treat her with the same level of kindness you did when you were dating.. with the occasional over the top gestures..

    The worst part when you think about it logically, after your IN the relationship, SHE is the only one who really bennifits from that :P I mean, basicly, you lost the ability to date other women,.. forever. for The length of the relationship.
    So rewarding your chastity with added affection knocks ya right out of the prize frame..

    edit/add: Thanks for the rep IW
    Last edited by xtraflossy; 12-17-2007 at 04:21 PM.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Are oral test boosters hype or do they really work?
    By Rob94hawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 01:12 PM
  2. Carbs are needed PWO - or so they say
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 02:59 PM
  3. rep points or whatever they are called
    By dunhill225 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 08:44 AM
  4. Mass Tabs are finito... or are they?
    By mattikus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 12:37 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 06:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in