Tanning 1x a week for acne?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So in the summer i never get cause i go to the beach/out in the sun all day, ect.

So that got me thinking, what if i went to the tanning bed 1x a week, do you think that would help? I mean i dont have crazy acne but i do have a little break out every once in a while. And it would give me a little color instead of being white for winter :D

I also get tan really easily (im pretty much black in the summer, lol) so i think 1x a week would be ok?

Thanks

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it wold be fine. It helps me when I get to go.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
you prob wont keep much of a tan going once a week, at least in my experience, although it will vary with your natural complexion

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you prob wont keep much of a tan going once a week, at least in my experience, although it will vary with your natural complexion
I get tan VERY easily. And i am more concerned about it helping with acne, the tanning past is just an extra goodie :D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I tan really easily too, but I hardly burn. I think I've had one sunburn my entire life.

If you tan easily once a week is more than adequate. Any more than that would probably increase your chance for skin cancer. My ex-gf's friend had skin cancer removed at 19 yrs old from too much sun exposure/tanning so age is not relevant in terms of cancer development.

After that I stopped going tanning for good. I don't mind being out in the sun, but I won't go to another tanning bed again....plus it gets expensive after awhile

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 8
Justlooking5 General Chat 0
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1
Bodybuilding Contest Preperation 1
General Chat 3