Thanks to all the people on this forum who juice, use PH or hgh and don't lie!!

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all the guys here who admit to using, and are not liars like on other forums. Finally a place where people are true to themselves, and their hobby/job/recreation of bodybuilding. I really hate the other forums where I get into arguments, where a guy who has monster lats, shoulders, etc. and just obviously takes something is admittedly lying to younger guys that they are completely natural. I mean why do they do that....its not like I take anything away from someone who uses, i admire the dedication and strain your willing to put your body through, and they look great why lie about it. In all honesty if you juice, and you want to lie in public like at the gym, fine I understand, you don't want to be labeled the guy who's on roids. But on a forum if your so worried about people knowing you juice, why not just take off your head from your photos so no one knows who you are. Are you looking for a false sense of accomplishment or idolization, just take of your face from your photo if your so paranoid about people knowing, and be wise and offer advice to younger guys about when they should start, if they should start, why shouldn't they start, etc. Be productive, and not some troll trying to push some company's weird form of tricreatine claiming its the reason you gained 40 lbs of pure muscle and the reason you have veins like a monster. I don't think I have found anyone on this forum yet denying what they do or don't do when its obvious, or maybe it just doesn't exist on this forum as much, but I definitely think to myself why do I even bother visiting the other forum...when i have anabolicminds....

ok my rant is over. thanks guys.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all the guys here who admit to using, and are not liars like on other forums. Finally a place where people are true to themselves, and their hobby/job/recreation of bodybuilding. I really hate the other forums where I get into arguments, where a guy who has monster lats, shoulders, etc. and just obviously takes something is admittedly lying to younger guys that they are completely natural. I mean why do they do that....its not like I take anything away from someone who uses, i admire the dedication and strain your willing to put your body through, and they look great why lie about it. In all honesty if you juice, and you want to lie in public like at the gym, fine I understand, you don't want to be labeled the guy who's on roids. But on a forum if your so worried about people knowing you juice, why not just take off your head from your photos so no one knows who you are. Are you looking for a false sense of accomplishment or idolization, just take of your face from your photo if your so paranoid about people knowing, and be wise and offer advice to younger guys about when they should start, if they should start, why shouldn't they start, etc. Be productive, and not some troll trying to push some company's weird form of tricreatine claiming its the reason you gained 40 lbs of pure muscle and the reason you have veins like a monster. I don't think I have found anyone on this forum yet denying what they do or don't do when its obvious, or maybe it just doesn't exist on this forum as much, but I definitely think to myself why do I even bother visiting the other forum...when i have anabolicminds....

good rant. I agree. I absolutely HATE it when guys are on juice, you know they juice yet they swear on their grave that they dont.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's use this thread to formally change from using the word "juice" to "gearing-up/gear up/geared/etc., whatever"

The term "Sauce" shall be allowed as well.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's use this thread to formally change from using the word "juice" to "gearing-up/gear up/geared/etc., whatever"

The term "Sauce" shall be allowed as well.
How about "teh roidzz"? Is that allowed?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Every time I see your screenname, it makes me want a cold Stella.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every time I see your screenname, it makes me want a cold Stella.
That's odd, whenever I see it I find myself outside of random apartment buildings screaming:

Stellllllllllllllllllla! Stelllllllllllllllllla!

No? Nobody else? Ooookay.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's odd, whenever I see it I find myself outside of random apartment buildings screaming:

Stellllllllllllllllllla! Stelllllllllllllllllla!

No? Nobody else? Ooookay.
That's after about 8 Stellas.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
werd Stella:hammer:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jerry: This is my Aunt Stella...

Elaine: Stellllaaaaaa!!!.....STellllaaaaa!!!

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
werd Stella:hammer:
much respect to you, i actually was going to use you as an example of why I enjoy this forum, but forgot your username. plus i think i read some where your half irish half polish, i might be wrong, but if you are your the only other person beside myself who has that combination of genetics that i have discovered on this planet, lol.