dental work and supplements

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah so this is an odd question, and I'm not really sure where to ask it. Anyway, I'm going in for some dental work mid december. They'll be putting me under, as in, i won't be conscious. As of right now I'm injesting on a regular basis:
  • RPM
  • Drive
  • Hawthorne Berry
  • Fish Oil (approx 6 grams per day)
  • Celery Seed Extract
  • Adam Multi-Vita
  • Lean Xtreme
  • Cissus
  • Toremifene
  • DHEA
Am I good to go with the surgery + supps, or should I discontinue any of them prior to surgery?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How far into PCT are you?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah so this is an odd question, and I'm not really sure where to ask it. Anyway, I'm going in for some dental work mid december. They'll be putting me under, as in, i won't be conscious. As of right now I'm injesting on a regular basis:
  • RPM
  • Drive
  • Hawthorne Berry
  • Fish Oil (approx 6 grams per day)
  • Celery Seed Extract
  • Adam Multi-Vita
  • Lean Xtreme
  • Cissus
  • Toremifene
  • DHEA
Am I good to go with the surgery + supps, or should I discontinue any of them prior to surgery?
OHH MYY GADDD YOUR GONNA DIIEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you should be fine......:)

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
I assume wisdom teeth extraction?

Even though the fish oil has mild blood thinning properties, you should be fine with all that.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
thanks. that takes a load off my mind. and yes, wisdom teeth, those bad boys gotta come out before they start jackin' up my grill..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, you should be fine.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was back in the gym the day after I had mine taken out. Piece of cake! My mom drove me to and from my appointment. She said I was reciting lines from Monty Python on the way home.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I was back in the gym the day after I had mine taken out. Piece of cake! My mom drove me to and from my appointment. She said I was reciting lines from Monty Python on the way home.
I'm really Not looking forward to it.. any of it. They're cutting them out so I'll be totally out. Never have been put under, so i'm a bit nervous. But all shall be well.. no doubt.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
well. the teeth are out.

i don't feel so hot.

hmmm. and i want food. but can't.. NO catabolism NO!!!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well. the teeth are out.

i don't feel so hot.

hmmm. and i want food. but can't.. NO catabolism NO!!!
I ate nothing but Ramen noodles for a week after my wisdom teeth were removed. It felt like they were chained to a truck and ripped out of my head. That was about two years ago and I still have a hole in my gums where the tooth was. :blink:

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
You won't feel so hot for a while. How is your swelling?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
swelling isn't that bad... yet. we shall see.

as for now, i'm most concerned with stopping the bleeding. not that it's profuse or anything, just steady.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Hmm steady. Well firstly you want a clot to form. Don't be spitting or playing with the areas with tongue or finger. Get a clean cloth, wet it slightly, and bite on it in the areas it's bleeding. Bite down for 20-30 mins.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i've been doing that.
my mom's gonna give the doc a call for me and see what he says.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
couldn't get a hold of anyone. guess I'm just gonna keep these gauze on for a bit. hopefully it stops soon.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Yeh thats the best option. What painkillers are you on?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
nothing yet. i believe i got some hydrocodone prescribed though.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
honestly. this bleeding thing is freaking me out. I'm pretty sure it should've stopped by now.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Well pressure is the key to treating the bleeding. I don't think you will lose a lot in terms of the amount from extraction sites. You can see him in the morning if it doesn't clear up. Or go to emerg if it is really concerning. How can you actually tell you are bleeding, just a taste in the mouth?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
nah. i could see it, like, it was running down into my cheek..

i think it's doing much better though..

except, i just wound up getting pretty sick.. uncontrollable puke. that hasn't happened in a Long time.. scared the dog, it was actually somewhat funny.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nothing yet. i believe i got some hydrocodone prescribed though.
You haven't filled the scrip yet? Man that was the FIRST thing I did. I was in so much pain. They even gave me a 2nd bottle of stronger stuff due to dry sockets. Be careful though, that stuff is addictive.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
nah, getting the scripts filled was definitely the first thing I did... the pain just isn't that bad.. it's definitely there, but not in the least bit unbearable. hopefully it stays this mild.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
update: I made it through the night without bleeding to death. lol.. more than likely I had nothing to worry abou the whole time..

it's been like 3 days and I'm feeling pretty ok..

that said, I would like NEVER to have to do this again.