Who here uses electric toothbrushes?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've had an OralB 3D Excel for a couple years, my girlfriend just got a free Philips Sonicare Flexcare RS940 because she's a product tester, and man oh man, the damn thing nearly vibrates my teeth out of my head! Compared to my 3D Excel, it's like being used to driving a Geo Metro and then taking a 1/4 mile in a top fuel dragster!

Has anyone else tried these new generation of electric toothbrushes? Do they all shake this violently now? Are they as effective at cleaning as the claims say they are?

S

Sampson

Banned
Awards
I used to have an electric toothbrush until the damn thing stopped working....eh I guess I still do have electric toothbrush because I still use it lol.....its not not electric anymore

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Excellent, excellent...it's important to be honest and up-front about these things!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I use a Phillips Sonicare... its the best

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I agree - without a doubt it is the best toothbrush out there. Recently it was on sale at Costco for $100 with a rebate from Phillips
Costco is my favorite place ever! Too freekin bad I can't get out of there without buying half the store. LOL