Pec implants?! WTF?!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
So I got home from the gym last night and an old friend shoots me a text saying, "You should see my new pecs.".... I thought he had a typo, so I said "did you mean pecs or pics?".. He writes back "I got pec implants!"
What the fvck? why would somone do this I have no idea. He isn't even big. infact, he's one of the skinniest peeps I know.

Not sure the point of the thread, other than to rant. freq out~

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
pics, we need pics. I gotta see this.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pics or negz

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
LOL, What a fVcking douche bag! Esp with such an easy muscle to develop.
Since when did pecs become an "easy" muscle to develop. Thats a pretty broad generalization. Eh, to each his own.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats funny the skinny mans breast implant equivelant!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
The whole male race has taken a hit with this one. :gore:

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I don't know...If you get Pec implants, you really can't call yourself a man....
Brings a whole new meaning to moobs (thats man-boobs for you newbs, thats you Gixx)

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Gee H three why.

I'm getting ab and silicone testicle implants.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest implants male or female is a rediculous idea unless someone needs reconstructive surgery of some sort.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i think it's really stupid and lazy!!

what next?? bicep implants!!!

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
The guy in those pics also needs some delt implants, some tricep implants, some bicep implants, some trap implants, some forearm implants...

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
The guy in those pics also needs some delt implants, some tricep implants, some bicep implants, some trap implants, some forearm implants...

probably a brain implant as well

i'd be absolutley gutted if i shelled out $10,000 and woke up with that chest in those pics above.

This is a chest!!

implant that muthaf*ckas!!! lol

:thumbsup:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Nah... just needs to get his ass the fvcking gym! I still can't believe that sh!t.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
probably a brain implant as well

i'd be absolutley gutted if i shelled out $10,000 and woke up with that chest in those pics above.

This is a chest!!

implant that muthaf*ckas!!! lol

:thumbsup:
Such a classic pic. Gotta love the godfather of this sport.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Unbefvckinlievable. :nono:

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get a better results than that just from getting a pump. Creatine probably would of made that much of a diffrence.lol If anything dude should of got lypo on his abs. Chicks seem to dig abs. The dudes chest implant didn't even make is chest look any more muscular but it did make his arms look even smaller.lol

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I get a better results than that just from getting a pump. Creatine probably would of made that much of a diffrence.lol If anything dude should of got lypo on his abs. Chicks seem to dig abs. The dudes chest implant didn't even make is chest look any more muscular but it did make his arms look even smaller.lol
That's what I'm saying, my buddy is skinny. Skiiiiiiny. We're talking 5'9" maybe 130 if he's lucky. Don't get it.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

They just look fake as well. What happens to the muscle when you get these implants. Can you still hit the gym hard for the next few years or is chest out of the question once you have these implants?

B - Do you still train chest after your implants?:stick:

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Whats the point of those? I would think if you were going to get male pec implants you'd get ones that make your chest HUGE like Arnold's.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
B - Do you still train chest after your implants?:stick:
always ripping on me, eh bro? my chest is real, i know people think it's too good to be true but it's all real. 100% prime kiwi beef buddy :lol:

F

FunkyTuna

Awards
i always heard vin diesel had pec implants. what's the world comming to...

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
For-real!! It looks so unbalanced to me.

Even if you could get implant everything what's lamer then a big guy who isn't actually strong!!

Joe

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
always ripping on me, eh bro? my chest is real, i know people think it's too good to be true but it's all real. 100% prime kiwi beef buddy :lol:
Whenever the opportunity arrises lol .............but good answer buddy!

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
that is some very sad shlt

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

there was someone on tv that got it done. friggin crazy. half the joy of having the muscle is the work you put into getting it. we are a lazy society

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
So I got home from the gym last night and an old friend shoots me a text saying, "You should see my new pecs.".... I thought he had a typo, so I said "did you mean pecs or pics?".. He writes back "I got pec implants!"
What the fvck? why would somone do this I have no idea. He isn't even big. infact, he's one of the skinniest peeps I know.

please tell me you made this dude cry by explaining to him how much of a dumbass he is. nah jk, but seriously....do you know how much it cost him?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
please tell me you made this dude cry by explaining to him how much of a dumbass he is. nah jk, but seriously....do you know how much it cost him?
I refrained from ripping his head off about it, didnt want to go make him cry. Not sure how much they cost, I'll find out tonight.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Now these are real silicon pec implants

....and ab implants, quad, bicep, tricep.....

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
Now these are real silicon pec implants

....and ab implants, quad, bicep, tricep.....
ive always had a weird fascination of sumo wrestlers. i've always wondered things like, whats the average lifespan of a 400lbs+ sumo wrestler, what does their diet consist of, how does their culture view them (fat/healthy/normal/ect.). I just can't fathom how one person could put on so much weight and still be able to move physically well for their size.........crazy stuff

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find some of the negative response to this quite ironic from a group that is a major consumer of the male enhancement market.

Pectoral envy is not a far cry from penis envy.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find some of the negative response to this quite ironic from a group that is a major consumer of the male enhancement market.

Pectoral envy is not a far cry from penis envy.
yeah but pecs are easier to develop than it is to develop a larger penis from what you were born with...

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
yeah but pecs are easier to develop than it is to develop a larger penis from what you were born with...
Good Point. My question here would be, ok so you have the pecs, but a) they feel soft like silicone, and b) these guys in the pictures havent even tried working out. That size could be achieved in a matter of weeks for a beginner

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe genetics is significant to both.

But my point is that there is an undelying issue in both cases.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe genetics is significant to both.

But my point is that there is an undelying issue in both cases.
yeah... but, anyone can get pecs if they put some work into it. Not many people can grow their penis...

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established

:sick::fool2:

Those look like tits or at least very strange. What an idiot? If that's the advertisement, that's probably as good as they'll ever look too.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
they feel soft like silicone
Ya, I'm sure girls will love the feel of silicone in your buddy's chest. Girls always love guys with soft, squishy tits. Also, I wonder if they bounce like pam anderson's. If so, I hope her never runs on the beach.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I'm sure girls will love the feel of silicone in your buddy's chest. Girls always love guys with soft, squishy tits. Also, I wonder if they bounce like pam anderson's. If so, I hope her never runs on the beach.
Well, I'm sure he doesn't really care about girls liking them.... he's a genuine homo. Haha.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah... but, anyone can get pecs if they put some work into it. Not many people can grow their penis...
If I could, you bet I would.

About the only thing I can do is slap the sh1t outta the thing and hope for the best.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards

Wow, LMFAO