Damn you Derek Jeter! Giving Herpes Out Like Candy

  1. Damn you Derek Jeter! Giving Herpes Out Like Candy


    I was searching some Jessica Alba pics and what do you know i hear that she has herpes. So i ran a search on Alba and herpes, a bunch of talk about how she needs to refill her Valtrex.

    this site has a Herpes Tree Vicious Gossip: Did Derek Jeter Gave Poor Jessica Alba Herpes?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    I was searching some Jessica Alba pics and what do you know i hear that she has herpes. So i ran a search on Alba and herpes, a bunch of talk about how she needs to refill her Valtrex.

    this site has a Herpes Tree Vicious Gossip: Did Derek Jeter Gave Poor Jessica Alba Herpes?
    simpson laugh HAN HAN!!!

  3. man, if that's true, that totally changes my opinion on Biel. jeez.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    man, if that's true, that totally changes my opinion on Biel. jeez.
    Why?

    I would bang the sh1t out of her, and when I broke out I would show my sores off...

  5. herpes is not curable unlike bacteria STDs...which still can cause some permanent damage.

    Biel is pretty hot too. I also have a huge thing for Mandy Moore and Amanda Bynes.

  6. idk would you guys bang those chicks if they gave you the chance to? Id bang um and we could get married and live with herpes together! I could use all their money and maybe be famous a la Federline. lol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    herpes is not curable unlike bacteria STDs...which still can cause some permanent damage.

    Biel is pretty hot too. I also have a huge thing for Mandy Moore and Amanda Bynes.
    But I thought herpes was the gift that keeps on giving

    Come on buddy, I had sex ed in 5th and 7th grade. I know what herpes are, and I still say to Alba and Biel, infect me

  8. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Why?

    I would bang the sh1t out of her, and when I broke out I would show my sores off...
    Like battle scars. Kinda like when you fell off your skate board when you were 10, or like some of us, slipped on some gravel as a fat 8 year old when we heard the ice cream truck coming.

  9. There's hotter, cleaner, non-celebrity (shudder) type chicks out there.

    I hate the notion of "celebrity"... Half of them are condescending dumbasses with outrageous feelings of entitlement. I work with them so I can pass judgement.

    Piston, I'm willing to bet a roasted pig that you would have a better time with a local brickhouse tan skinned hawaiian girl with nice soft pouty lips and some real self esteem.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    There's hotter, cleaner, non-celebrity (shudder) type chicks out there.

    I hate the notion of "celebrity"... Half of them are condescending dumbasses with outrageous feelings of entitlement. I work with them so I can pass judgement.

    Piston, I'm willing to bet a roasted pig that you would have a better time with a local brickhouse tan skinned hawaiian girl with nice soft pouty lips and some real self esteem.
    You work with Alba and Biel? Steal me some of their panties

  11. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    You work with Alba and Biel? Steal me some of their panties
    2x, but dip mine in Rid first, followed by a liberal dousing of Lysol.

  12. Not them, "celebrities".. lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Not them, "celebrities".. lol
    Well. Any celeb panties will do I guess...

  14. too late xjsynx.. I ate whatever ones I ganked. I can get you Beelze's jockstrap if that's cool.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    There's hotter, cleaner, non-celebrity (shudder) type chicks out there.

    I hate the notion of "celebrity"... Half of them are condescending dumbasses with outrageous feelings of entitlement. I work with them so I can pass judgement.

    Piston, I'm willing to bet a roasted pig that you would have a better time with a local brickhouse tan skinned hawaiian girl with nice soft pouty lips and some real self esteem.
    def. agree. I mean they are normal people, some are what you say but there still are a handful that are down to earth. Angelina Jolie comes to mind.....wait, is that why she adopts so many kids because she has herpes and doesnt want to bear a child with herpes? thats exactly how this stuff starts....speculationg blah blah blue. I dont know if its true that Alba has it but its quite possible with all the Hollywood bed hopping that goes on.

    Ubi, we like to roast our pigs under the ground with banana squad members. But im sure you knew that. you seem to be craving you some hawaiian punani these days. (I hope its not okole youre looking for)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. You've gotta try this out!
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 02:45 AM
  2. Damn you clomid and PCT!! Mood and women problems
    By rhinochaser48 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 09:25 AM
  3. Sledge, have you thought of a P-gh like product?
    By megadeth in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 05:03 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 01:01 AM
  5. how can you know if estradiol is out of your test?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Log in
Log in