Damn you Derek Jeter! Giving Herpes Out Like Candy

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
man, if that's true, that totally changes my opinion on Biel. jeez.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
herpes is not curable unlike bacteria STDs...which still can cause some permanent damage.

Biel is pretty hot too. I also have a huge thing for Mandy Moore and Amanda Bynes.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk would you guys bang those chicks if they gave you the chance to? Id bang um and we could get married and live with herpes together! I could use all their money and maybe be famous a la Federline. lol.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
herpes is not curable unlike bacteria STDs...which still can cause some permanent damage.

Biel is pretty hot too. I also have a huge thing for Mandy Moore and Amanda Bynes.
But I thought herpes was the gift that keeps on giving :head:

Come on buddy, I had sex ed in 5th and 7th grade. I know what herpes are, and I still say to Alba and Biel, infect me :stick:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Why?

I would bang the sh1t out of her, and when I broke out I would show my sores off...
Like battle scars. Kinda like when you fell off your skate board when you were 10, or like some of us, slipped on some gravel as a fat 8 year old when we heard the ice cream truck coming.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
There's hotter, cleaner, non-celebrity (shudder) type chicks out there.

I hate the notion of "celebrity"... Half of them are condescending dumbasses with outrageous feelings of entitlement. I work with them so I can pass judgement.

Piston, I'm willing to bet a roasted pig that you would have a better time with a local brickhouse tan skinned hawaiian girl with nice soft pouty lips and some real self esteem. :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

I hate the notion of "celebrity"... Half of them are condescending dumbasses with outrageous feelings of entitlement. I work with them so I can pass judgement.

Piston, I'm willing to bet a roasted pig that you would have a better time with a local brickhouse tan skinned hawaiian girl with nice soft pouty lips and some real self esteem. :D
You work with Alba and Biel? Steal me some of their panties ;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
too late xjsynx.. I ate whatever ones I ganked. I can get you Beelze's jockstrap if that's cool.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

def. agree. I mean they are normal people, some are what you say but there still are a handful that are down to earth. Angelina Jolie comes to mind.....wait, is that why she adopts so many kids because she has herpes and doesnt want to bear a child with herpes? thats exactly how this stuff starts....speculationg blah blah blue. I dont know if its true that Alba has it but its quite possible with all the Hollywood bed hopping that goes on.

Ubi, we like to roast our pigs under the ground with banana squad members. But im sure you knew that. you seem to be craving you some hawaiian punani these days. (I hope its not okole youre looking for)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
P Nutrition / Health 4
C Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4