There are some sick people in this world.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Just....God.

This story really saddened and angered me. Probably you too. I'm going to send a few dollars to help this kid. I put a link at the bottom if you want to do so too.

Oh.

My.

God.

Candace Clark, Michael Sisk, Michaela Clerc and Felicia Mae Garlin all swept into a small rural town in Wisconsin in February of 2007.

They brought with them Garlin’s mother, Tammie Garlin, a tortured-looking 11-year-old boy who happened to be her son, three other children (who belonged to Clark), and a kidnapped girl from Florida.

They also brought with them several warrants for their arrest.

Candace Clark was wanted in Florida for the kidnapping of her 2-year-old daughter from her foster parents, and in Kentucky for financial fraud.

Sisk had a warrant out for his arrest in the state of Colorado, for skipping out on his work-release program.

Over the past year, the group had lived in Florida, Maine, Kentucky, Colorado and Tennessee. In all those states, they were making a living through financial fraud with a series of aliases.

They came to Wisconsin to see snow.

After paying cash for rent on a two-story house in town, they all settled down.

Kind of like the Brady Bunch.

If the Brady Bunch ever started slowly torturing Peter Brady to death.

Tammie Garlin’s 11-year-old son went through some pretty bad times. Before I detail some of the abuse, keep in mind his mother and sister participated in this abuse.

Candace Clark and Michael Sisk whipped the boy daily with belts and extension cords. He was beaten, kicked and strangled until his eyes closed and he passed out..

They fed him one meal a day. He was hungry all the time.

Felicia, Candace and Michael forced him to drink gallons of water until he was vomited it all up, then kicked and beaten while he lay on the floor.

Tammie Garlin’s son would be hogtied with his hands tied behind his back and tied to another rope which tied his feet together.

He was usually then put into a bathtub by Candace Clark and Michael Sisk and then scalding hot water was turned on.

Everyone participating in the scalding would threaten to drown him if he got out.

Sometimes water would be heated up in a pan on the stove and then he’d be chased through the house until they could throw the scalding water on him.

His sister, Felicia Garlin, thought that was particularly funny and laughed a lot whenever it happened.

He told investigators that these burning incidents happened more than ten times.

Pliers were found. They were applied to the kid’s genitals and then twisted.

Every night he slept naked, without blankets in his sister’s closet.

And then the lesbian break-up happened.

Damn those lesbian break-ups.

Tammie Garlin and Michaela Clerc were lovers at one point, but had a falling out and broke up, which led Michaela to believe Tammie had cheated on her.

The whole group turned on Tammie Garlin and they started to torture her along with her son.

She began to get the scaldings, to be locked in the closet.

On June 4th, hours after a particularly savage beating, Tammie Garlin still felt sick. Felicia Garlin and Michaela Clerc dragged her into a bathroom, where Clerc slammed her head against the floor on her way out.

Annoyed with her moaning and crying, Michael Sisk went into the bathroom with her and shut the door. He came out a few minutes later and told the others that Tammie Garlin was dead.

Michaela Clerc laughed.

Well, they had to get rid of the body before it started stinking up the place, so they buried her in the backyard.

Their landlord said that Michael Sisk approached him with an offer of planting a garden over the spot where she was later found. He changed his mind later and wanted to put in a patio.

The patio never got put in, because police had tracked the group down for the kidnapping of the little 2-year-old girl and arrested Candace Clark, Michaela Clerc and Felicia Garlin on June 14th. Michael Sisk was captured later at a bus stop in Milwaukee. He had a ticket to Kentucky and was only captured because the bus had been delayed.

After the police took the three women down to the station for interrogation purposes, Clerc revealed during her interview that there was still an 11-year-old boy locked in a closet.

Driving back to the house, police found the boy there, sitting on the floor with his knees pulled up to his chest. He was covered in cuts, burns and scars. His feet were so badly burned he couldn’t walk.

A local 7-year-old girl said she saw them wheel the boy out and was scared. “I seen blood coming out of his forehead,” she said.

Dr. Barbara L. Knox examined and interviewed the boy at a local hospital.

Her examination showed that he had burns over most of his body, including his scalp. He had significant injuries, both old and new that could only be caused by constant, serial beatings.

He was malnourished.

Specific injuries to the boy included:
a missing front upper tooth
several burn marks on his face and scalp
multiple burn and loop marks (from reported extension cord beatings) throughout his torso
burns on both his hands, which had caused mummification and significant contracture of some of the fingers
burnt and swollen arms
burn scars on his legs and knees
extensive burns on both feet

His final comment to Dr. Knox during the interview: “I don’t want to hurt no more.”

heres the link for the fund. WiscNews.com : Portage Daily Register Online

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's times like these that the savagery of man is becoming more prevailent in todays society. It saddens me for this child to go through such a thing. I feel a great disgust for the hurt and pain that other children just like this boy are having to go through at this very moment. There's only one thing any of us can do and that is turn to God. He is our strength during weakness, our guiding light, comfort in darkness, protector and savior of our souls. May God heal this boys emotional and physical wounds, for I am sure his wounds will carry on for the rest of his life. But remember, there is no wounded or scarred life that God's love cannot heal.

tattoopierced1

i say let the kid beat the piss out of the people that did this to him.... eye for an eye I say.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
**** those pieces of ****ing **** for doing that to him and the girl.

I say feed them to a pack of hungry hyenas in the African plains. They will definitely do some work on them.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
But remember, there is no wounded or scarred life that God's love cannot heal.[/B]
This is all too true man. I know from personal experience of my own, and others that are around me.

~~~~

Would love to stick them in a cage and let them slowly rot.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is all too true man. I know from personal experience of my own, and others that are around me.

~~~~

Would love to stick them in a cage and let them slowly rot.
yup bro. i agree. God's been there for me in alot of situations and lately he's been really impressing on me to stop taking the easy road out and focus on my life directly.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I personally wish people who abuse children should be crucified in the middle of a busy intersection so that all can see that there are real consequences for such actions. I do not want my tax dollars to pay for a person's worthless continued existence upon this earth after commiting such acts.