Please remember this guys during the holidays....

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Alright I know this is my second thread in a while and both threads have been political but I don't mean to be at all.

This country is horribly in debt. People are overspending and they are accruing too much debt. What happens is when you file bankruptcy or foreclose on your house the credit card companies and various banks begin to falter since their business plan doesn't predict that. Then foreign countries come in and buy out our debt and buy a percentage of ownership in the country. Not sure about you guys but I think it is scary as hell to have Saudi and the UAE owning some of our companies.

This holiday season be careful and responsible in your spending and work your hardest to get out of debt. Until we get out of debt our economy will not rebound :).

Have a great holiday guys and be safe! :head:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Alright I know this is my second thread in a while and both threads have been political but I don't mean to be at all.

This country is horribly in debt. People are overspending and they are accruing too much debt. What happens is when you file bankruptcy or foreclose on your house the credit card companies and various banks begin to falter since their business plan doesn't predict that. Then foreign countries come in and buy out our debt and buy a percentage of ownership in the country. Not sure about you guys but I think it is scary as hell to have Saudi and the UAE owning some of our companies.

This holiday season be careful and responsible in your spending and work your hardest to get out of debt. Until we get out of debt our economy will not rebound :).

:head:

Currently my ONLY debt is $6K on a 0% CC that I plan on having paid off in about 3 months. Its the last thing I have left from my divorce.

I have no plans on ever being in the red again, unless its good debt, like a solid realestate purchase.
:pizza::bruce3:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

I'm not sure advising people to refrain from spending this holiday season is the most appropriate way to boost our economic growth :D

tattoopierced1

i hear you on that... once i get my cc paid off, i'll never go into the red again if I can help it. Just transferred my 5k into a 0% myself, and although it wont be paid off in 3 months, I have every intention of getting it done within a year

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm running about 7k debt and house

Much Love,

Neoborn

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Not when it is financed...
Haha exactly, that is mainly what I was getting at ;-).

Irish Cannon: EXACTLY! I heard McCain (I think it was him anyways) say to buy American this holiday season and he is absolutely right, the economy needs it.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
HA, dont even get me started on this subject. I have worked in the debt elimination/ financial coaching industry for over 3 years. American saves negative 2% per year..... yes, negative.

Lil coaching tip for everyone. If you buy something that decreases in value, has no value, or is consumable, use your own money. Pay cash, not credit. However, if you are going to make more money of of a process than what you put in, use other peoples money, credit cards, loans, helocs, etc. freq out~~~

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
HA, dont even get me started on this subject. I have worked in the debt elimination/ financial coaching industry for over 3 years. American saves negative 2% per year..... yes, negative.

Lil coaching tip for everyone. If you buy something that decreases in value, has no value, or is consumable, use your own money. Pay cash, not credit. However, if you are going to make more money of of a process than what you put in, use other peoples money, credit cards, loans, helocs, etc. freq out~~~
Haha, I hear ya. My brother in law owns a debt consolidation company in NJ and man oh man the stories I hear!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm doing my part I'm even buying american :p

hehehe

Much Love,

Neoborn