Blackwater

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I find holding an automatic weapon tends to alter my judgement.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A bible, in the hands of a fundamentalist or a literalist is a judgement altering drug as well.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a rap fan but to quote eminem...

"can it load a gun up for you and co-ck it too?"

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Is whoever wrote this article aware that Blackwater employees are former special forces (i.e. Seals, Recon, Delta, etc.), most of which have been in combat before. These guys really are trained professionals and I'm sure they did what they had to do to survive and protect those around them. In fact, they seem to be doing a great job considering "that none of its protectees have been killed during the four-year-old war." That's pretty impressive if you ask me. I'd trust their decision making skills over most others in a combat enviornment.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Those guys are in a fvckin war where the enemy doesn't fight in a traditional way so these things would be expected. I guess CNN ran out of sh!t to cover LOL.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Not like having big muscles is going to ward of schrapnel or AK rounds.

Many Blackwater employees are former special forces but not all, not by a long shot.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Not like having big muscles is going to ward of schrapnel or AK rounds.

Many Blackwater employees are former special forces but not all, not by a long shot.
True, but most of the Blackwater employees who do security and combat operations in Iraq are former special forces.

"Mobile Security Team Member
Requirements
Minimum of 8 years of active U.S. military experience (NG and reserve time does not count) and qualified in Special Operations Forces (Navy: SEAL, Army: Special Forces, Ranger, Marine: Force Recon, Air Force CCT, PJ)

12 months of experience overseas (High Threat Environment)

US citizen

Honorable Discharge

Valid US drivers license

Current US Passport

High school diploma

Able to get a Top Secret clearance. No negative history to include criminal, financial etc.

Flexible deployment and rotation schedule

Daily in country pay rate starts at $550.00."

Blackwater USA - Career

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
A larger percentage of them are foreign soldiers. The amount of ex-US special forces is not that high at Blackwater. In fact they group the ex-US special forces guys into "Fast Reaction Teams". But a large percentage of the Blackwater employees are non-US soldiers hired from generally anywhere, so that Blackwater can fill the govt contracts.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like someone is splitting hairs.

Next thing they'll say they were all jacked up on Mountain Dew and Pez.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Atleast someone gets it.

Is whoever wrote this article aware that Blackwater employees are former special forces (i.e. Seals, Recon, Delta, etc.), most of which have been in combat before. These guys really are trained professionals and I'm sure they did what they had to do to survive and protect those around them. In fact, they seem to be doing a great job considering "that none of its protectees have been killed during the four-year-old war." That's pretty impressive if you ask me. I'd trust their decision making skills over most others in a combat enviornment.

Until you've been in the situation, STFU! {{Speaking to the media, liberal jaw-jackers, and pretty boys sitting at home not doing a damn thing for this country... I have to get out of this thread - memories of yester-year.}}

REPS

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say kill them. Let the men do as they are doing correctly.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Atleast someone gets it.

Until you've been in the situation, STFU! {{Speaking to the media, liberal jaw-jackers, and pretty boys sitting at home not doing a damn thing for this country... I have to get out of this thread - memories of yester-year.}}

REPS
Hey bro, I work at a hospital here in Kuwait and I see injured troops coming in from Iraq quite frequently. There are also troops who pass through who have been in country for nearly a year and are on there way home. I talk to a lot of these guys and gals and I hold the utmost respect for all of them. I enjoy listening to their stories and getting a feel for what it's like up there. Granted I was in Iraq back in 2004, but a lot has changed since then.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's actually getting a whole **** of a lot worse. i swore that as each day went by as we were there more and more of those different "clans" or w/e the f%3@ they were kept teaming up to fight the "great enemy" america.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You keep doing what you're doing brother - If you get any Recon/Delta guys come through tell them to keep the ace for the last hand... they'll understand.

Much appreciation.

Hey bro, I work at a hospital here in Kuwait and I see injured troops coming in from Iraq quite frequently. There are also troops who pass through who have been in country for nearly a year and are on there way home. I talk to a lot of these guys and gals and I hold the utmost respect for all of them. I enjoy listening to their stories and getting a feel for what it's like up there. Granted I was in Iraq back in 2004, but a lot has changed since then.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You keep doing what you're doing brother - If you get any Recon/Delta guys come through tell them to keep the ace for the last hand... they'll understand.

Much appreciation.
never heard of that expression, but i think i might be getting it-slightly...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Are steroids legal in the middle east like they are in Europe ?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are steroids legal in the middle east like they are in Europe ?
ya know i am not sure but i do know they were hellaciously easily attainable.
Iranian Testosterone Enanthate in those little ampules.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Beelzebub General Chat 8
Pics 12