What happened to the rep system?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Why has eveyone's rep power been reduced?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
it was resetted not reduced. Tripdog was 5mil or about a weeks away from getting 100 million rep points. It was resetted because then reps would be kinda useless xD

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
it was resetted not reduced. Tripdog was 5mil or about a weeks away from getting 100 million rep points. It was resetted because then reps would be kinda useless xD
Yeah, that is why... :fool2:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Wait, REPS are not useless?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Reps are definitely not useless. Not even when they hit 100 million. This would not cease to be a subjective issue!
2) Negative repping would be a very dangerous weapon that would definitely be prone to abuse.
3) The official argument for resetting appears to be to avoid cluttering the profile area. If this were the case, a technical solution would have been sufficient: Make crowns more "valuable" (=> One crown for every 50 million reputation points). The profile area would have stayed compact.
4) Does anyone, by the way, know how many reputation points yield a crown in the new system?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...whoooooooooooooooooooooo cares...

rpenn, nice avy brutha, congrats again, well deserved

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Every SINGLE TIME I get a damn crown, AM tkaes it away:aargh:

4th time now :sad:

lol- I blame Trip, for his sh!t being so banannas

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards