Share your "Last Laugh" Ex stories

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I've read a few threads like this here recently...stories of evil ex's begging to be taken back. These amuse me (and make me feel better about my recent break up). Anyone else have some tales to tell?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
lol, I've been following this and no one has posted anything yet.

Machine528 has a good last laugh from his ex. I'll let him tell it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I broke up with my ex-girl in April '06. It was a distance relationship, and we had started to grow apart. It was an interesting convo when I called her up to say this was no longer working out.

At first she wanted me to reconsider breaking up. After explaining to her how neither of us was benefitting from staying together, she decides to tell me she's going to start up with some other guy. Not sure why I would care, considering I just finished saying we shouldn't be together (her being with someone else still satisfies my suggestion).

The last thing she asks me (and this was the kicker), was if I was still going to wear the shirt she bought me, and if it was OK if she still used the perfume I bought her for Christmas (it was her favorite scent).

We're still on good terms with each other and talk occasionally. Young girls are silly, and I wonder what would've happened if I forbade her to wear that perfume?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I broke up with my ex-girl in April '06. It was a distance relationship, and we had started to grow apart. It was an interesting convo when I called her up to say this was no longer working out.

At first she wanted me to reconsider breaking up. After explaining to her how neither of us was benefitting from staying together, she decides to tell me she's going to start up with some other guy. Not sure why I would care, considering I just finished saying we shouldn't be together (her being with someone else still satisfies my suggestion).

The last thing she asks me (and this was the kicker), was if I was still going to wear the shirt she bought me, and if it was OK if she still used the perfume I bought her for Christmas (it was her favorite scent).

We're still on good terms with each other and talk occasionally. Young girls are silly, and I wonder what would've happened if I forbade her to wear that perfume?

That's pretty shltty though. After you tell her you want to break things off, it seems like she tried to 'get back at you' by dating some other guy.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's pretty shltty though. After you tell her you want to break things off, it seems like she tried to 'get back at you' by dating some other guy.
I took it as a defense mechanism. In order to cope with my loss, she is telling herself "It's ok, I can be with this guy, now. I don't need you!". It's not really an attempt to get back at me, considering I just told her I didn't want to be with her anymore and she'd be happier without me. It's just an immature way with dealing with the fact that you don't get any of this Pretty Little Pony's lovin' anymore.

Did you ever know someone (when you were growing up) who's dog died, and their parents bought him/her a new dog to help get over the loss? It's kinda like that.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
My ex from highschool we dated for 4 years. She was 1 year behind me, when it came time to go away to college i got accepted to the school i wanted to go to since i was alittle kid. The school was 5 hours away, she gave me a huge guilt trip... i decided to go to a local school only 10 minutes away. She graduates highschool the following year, goes to college only 1 hour away.

Her sophmore year she tells me im changing and am pretty much a horrible person... that she thinks we need to experience college and experience other people ( little did i know she was already" experiencing" other dudes", She comes home for brakes and hangs out with me.. keeps me on a short leash and anytime i start to hit it off with another girl she brings me back.

Anyway i was an idiot and should have walked away.. From the stress of the thing i got double pneumonia and lost almost 50 pds. 3 years later she sees me at a bar and tells me it was the worst mistake of her life and she misses what we had.... I tell her to go pound sand, 2 weeks she got hit with some virus that paralyzed half her face... I feel bad about the virus but that whole experience made me definatly believe in Karma big time.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I took it as a defense mechanism. In order to cope with my loss, she is telling herself "It's ok, I can be with this guy, now. I don't need you!". It's not really an attempt to get back at me, considering I just told her I didn't want to be with her anymore and she'd be happier without me. It's just an immature way with dealing with the fact that you don't get any of this Pretty Little Pony's lovin' anymore.

Did you ever know someone (when you were growing up) who's dog died, and their parents bought him/her a new dog to help get over the loss? It's kinda like that.
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. It is very common and people do that a lot after breaking up in a relationship then doing the 'rebound'.

It seems like something like this would only lead to more problems.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. It is very common and people do that a lot after breaking up in a relationship then doing the 'rebound'.

It seems like something like this would only lead to more problems.
I hear ya on that.

I kinda feel bad for the other guy in these situations. He's getting the girl for all the wrong reasons, and in time it's gonna explode in his face. A person needs time to clear their mind before jumping back out into the dating game like that.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made the mistake of getting involved with one of those high maintenance girls that didn't think she was high maintenance. She was a Hooters chick, danced for the Orlando Predators, and was a beer ***** for a Tampa beer company. My point is that she was obviously an ATTENTION WHORE!

A little over two years into our relatoinship I graduated college and started working. My job was taking up 50-60 hours a week and she always gave me **** about not having time for her. We got into it one day and it basically came down to her or my job. I told her I wasn't quitting my job and she told me that it wouldn't work then. This came out of nowhere and it was a complete shock, but I wasn't going to quit my job.

Ironically I ended up having to leave that job about three months later and ended up moving. She "coincidentally" moved up the street from me (an hour from where we lived before), asked me take her back, and I told her I NO.

At that time I was just starting to date somebody that I hadn't seen in a few years and wouldn't you know it...we got married!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i hate those ultimatium decisions. Any person who really supports you wouldn't put you in that kind of position. They would be some type of compromise.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that was my main issue. She was the one working the bull**** jobs. At least I was attempting a career. She was hoping to break into modeling or something through her jobs , and was actually offered a $10K offer from playboy to pose. I don't think she ever did it though b/c her family is really conservative...and I told her that her little brother proabably reads PlayBoy, lol!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
blah, I've sworn off going steady until after I've graduated. College chicks tend to be a little too niave for my liking, and don't seem to have any idea as to what they're looking for in a guy. Not to mention I'm working and going to school full time; I don't think I have the time to give any girl the attention she needs.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I dated this girl in college, super hot, captain of the swim team, freak in bed. We dated for about six months, we broke up because and I quote "I'm depressed and the only thing that makes me happy anymore is you. And I don't want to ruin that by cheating on you..." :blink:. I should have just bailed then, but no, we get back together dating for another six months. Then she just shuts off, and stops being a freak in the sheets. I ask her if she wants to break up, she says no. Ok, two weeks later, now Im pissed that the sex is on the decline (in amount, not quality). Ask her again, do you want to break up? She says no. Another two weeks pass, she finally agrees that we should break up. So I go my own way, only to find out within a few days she is in a SERIOUS (which apparently means they're boning) relationship. Little did I know she was seeing this dude for about the last month or two of our relationship. Go figure.

Well I move on eventually, she continues to call me and try to be "friends". A year later, she's with the same guy and he knocks her up. They are now having a child together, and are following that up with marriage about 6-12 months later. I could only chuckle and thank god it wasn't me. Karma, ladies and gentlemen, it really does exist.:trout:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
seems like all the f.ucked up relationships occured during college or shortly thereafter.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with thesinner. Most girls in college (And my disclaimer is that I said most, not all) are just as immature as the guys tend to be. And have zero idea who or what they want, its just who is the guy of the moment. At least in my experience.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
my first gf in college was a mess...

she failed half her classes, had eating disorders, horribly self conscious, bi-polar, etc etc etc.
she would argue with me everyday over one thing or another.
one night i wanted to go out with the boys, she told me i couldnt go out bc we were fighting... i laughed, told her we fought everynight and stfu.

got home 4 hours later, she magically appeared in my parking lot as i got out of my car. grabbed my cell and started calling numbers to see who i was 'really' hanging out with. then when i tried to close my car door, she stepped in its way so the door tapped her. then she told me she was calling 911 on me for 'beating her with the door'

she tried to follow me into my house, and blocked my car, so i just ran from her so she couldnt find me. somehow i ended up at the college dorms that night (guess i felt bad??), she then yelled at me infront of the lobby to the point where a cop came up and separated us. I told him that she was trying to say i beat her and he told me to leave bc she was obviously insane..

long story short...

1 week later i go over... we are fighting again.. i look at her and say 'i just dont love you anymore..at all'
her face went blank and for the first time in 9 months... she was speechless....

30 days later she was dating an unemployed alcoholic who crashed her car into a gas pump. he took half her money and made her miserable.

karma does exist

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
my first gf in college was a mess...

she failed half her classes, had eating disorders, horribly self conscious, bi-polar, etc etc etc.
she would argue with me everyday over one thing or another.
one night i wanted to go out with the boys, she told me i couldnt go out bc we were fighting... i laughed, told her we fought everynight and stfu.

got home 4 hours later, she magically appeared in my parking lot as i got out of my car. grabbed my cell and started calling numbers to see who i was 'really' hanging out with. then when i tried to close my car door, she stepped in its way so the door tapped her. then she told me she was calling 911 on me for 'beating her with the door'

she tried to follow me into my house, and blocked my car, so i just ran from her so she couldnt find me. somehow i ended up at the college dorms that night (guess i felt bad??), she then yelled at me infront of the lobby to the point where a cop came up and separated us. I told him that she was trying to say i beat her and he told me to leave bc she was obviously insane..

long story short...

1 week later i go over... we are fighting again.. i look at her and say 'i just dont love you anymore..at all'
her face went blank and for the first time in 9 months... she was speechless....

30 days later she was dating an unemployed alcoholic who crashed her car into a gas pump. he took half her money and made her miserable.

karma does exist
lmao...hope she at least looked good ;)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I remember back awhile ago when my ex.gf called it quits. I lost 20 lbs in 2.5 weeks. Talk about serious cutting.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
me and my gf just broke up, no "laughing" stories tho :( Im a sad panda though...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember back awhile ago when my ex.gf called it quits. I lost 20 lbs in 2.5 weeks. Talk about serious cutting.
dude me and my girl of 2+ yrs just broke up monday, thank got im cutting and only can eat 2700 cals or it would suck :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
me and my gf just broke up, no "laughing" stories tho :( Im a sad panda though...
Panda's are a rare breed of bear, not to mention they're pretty kick ass. If I were a panda, I'd be like "I'm a ****ing Panda! Sweet! This **** is awesome! I'm going to go eat bamboo now."

Naw, I'm just playin'. Coming out of a relationship can be a tough experience. Instead of listening to "My Chemical Romance", writing bad poetry, and going "across the street to impress your friends", I strongly recommend taking the time to reflect on the newly ended relationship.

What aspects did you like about the girl and the relationship?Think of things you would want to look for in future partners and relationships.

What aspects did you NOT like?
Think of things you absolutely couldn't stand as well as things that you didn't like, but could probably live with.

At the end of a relationship, a lot people have a tendency to get caught in the past and dwell on their memories instead of taking the steps to learn and move on.

/rant

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Panda's are a rare breed of bear, not to mention they're pretty kick ass. If I were a panda, I'd be like "I'm a ****ing Panda! Sweet! This **** is awesome! I'm going to go eat bamboo now."

Naw, I'm just playin'. Coming out of a relationship can be a tough experience. Instead of listening to "My Chemical Romance", writing bad poetry, and going "across the street to impress your friends", I strongly recommend taking the time to reflect on the newly ended relationship.

What aspects did you like about the girl and the relationship?Think of things you would want to look for in future partners and relationships.

What aspects did you NOT like?
Think of things you absolutely couldn't stand as well as things that you didn't like, but could probably live with.

At the end of a relationship, a lot people have a tendency to get caught in the past and dwell on their memories instead of taking the steps to learn and move on.

/rant
Thanks man. Im not really a sad panda, i just thought it sounded funny, lol

Yeah, for a couple days i reflected on my relationship so that i can improve next time. Also have been looking on the bright side, focusing on the positives of the break up. It hasnt really been that bad, working out harder and chillin with my friends.

She broke up with me then i ignored her calls/texts for 2 days straight and she was gong crazy, it was great. Finally i talked to her and she proposed a "break" but i said **** that. I couldnt really argue with the break up tho, i mean i had broken up with her 2.5 times myself :/

I went through what shes going through right now during the summer, when i boke up with her for a month. You always think the grass is greener on the other side you know? But you cant tell some one its not, they gotta experience it themselves, so iknow what shes going through

that is all

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I got a bad story, and you guys probably made that mistake once. I did anyways. Here we go!

I meet this girl on the web and start chatting, bla blah... About like 4 months after this chatting, she offers me to go watch a movie (she finally "has time" lol) So I said what the heck... I meet her, and I knew all about her, obviously I chatted with her for so long. She was a redhead with a nice steady job, and was teaching dance class and doing baladi (belly dancing) shows. Needless to say, she was the nicest piece I've ever hung out with. So after this first date, she was keeping calling me to go do some stuff, we watched the fireworks, did some rollerblade etc.. She was a very pleasant girl, she loved cars (rare) and was really cool, laughing at all my stupid jokes lol. So needless to say, I was in love pretty quick. So after 3 weeks of dating her, I was watching a movie with her at my place, and it just came out.. "I love ya", Oops... I saw it in her face.. LOL. She said don't go too fas or blah blah.. I knew it was a bad move, but love and passion are 2 different things.. IMO at least. 2 days later I asked her if she wanted to do something, and I got what I expected. You go too fast and blah....

Problem is, she said after 3 days, you get attached.. It's been 4 WEEKS you fing retarded!!lied, and stayed nice explaining what I meant when I said that.. Anyways, I thought about her for a looooong time after that, as she was perfect for me.. Oh well, I still got plenty of time. This is my story!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a bad story, and you guys probably made that mistake once. I did anyways. Here we go!

I meet this girl on the web and start chatting, bla blah... About like 4 months after this chatting, she offers me to go watch a movie (she finally "has time" lol) So I said what the heck... I meet her, and I knew all about her, obviously I chatted with her for so long. She was a redhead with a nice steady job, and was teaching dance class and doing baladi (belly dancing) shows. Needless to say, she was the nicest piece I've ever hung out with. So after this first date, she was keeping calling me to go do some stuff, we watched the fireworks, did some rollerblade etc.. She was a very pleasant girl, she loved cars (rare) and was really cool, laughing at all my stupid jokes lol. So needless to say, I was in love pretty quick. So after 3 weeks of dating her, I was watching a movie with her at my place, and it just came out.. "I love ya", Oops... I saw it in her face.. LOL. She said don't go too fas or blah blah.. I knew it was a bad move, but love and passion are 2 different things.. IMO at least. 2 days later I asked her if she wanted to do something, and I got what I expected. You go too fast and blah....

Problem is, she said after 3 days, you get attached.. It's been 4 WEEKS you fing retarded!!lied, and stayed nice explaining what I meant when I said that.. Anyways, I thought about her for a looooong time after that, as she was perfect for me.. Oh well, I still got plenty of time. This is my story!
Lol damn. I think its called "lust" :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Lol damn. I think its called "lust" :D
Possibly lol. But I am wayy too mature for my age, hence why I go for older girls, she was 22 I think. I was 19 at the time. I just hate these overexcited little girls. Gets on my nerves and I can't stand it lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Possibly lol. But I am wayy too mature for my age, hence why I go for older girls, she was 22 I think. I was 19 at the time. I just hate these overexcited little girls. Gets on my nerves and I can't stand it lol
Mature isnt saying you love a chick after 3 weeks...lol, JK!!!

But damn man, nice job on the older womenz, send over teh nudz!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
22 is definitely not "older" from my experience. That's still the immature range. 29-37 is where it's at!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Im not really a sad panda, i just thought it sounded funny, lol

Yeah, for a couple days i reflected on my relationship so that i can improve next time. Also have been looking on the bright side, focusing on the positives of the break up. It hasnt really been that bad, working out harder and chillin with my friends.

She broke up with me then i ignored her calls/texts for 2 days straight and she was gong crazy, it was great. Finally i talked to her and she proposed a "break" but i said **** that. I couldnt really argue with the break up tho, i mean i had broken up with her 2.5 times myself :/

I went through what shes going through right now during the summer, when i boke up with her for a month. You always think the grass is greener on the other side you know? But you cant tell some one its not, they gotta experience it themselves, so iknow what shes going through

that is all

That's actually pretty interesting b/c the most recent ex.gf I had I was also dating for 2 years...actually it was exactly 2 years. I spent all this time buying her a present and getting all these fresh flowers for her on our second year anniversary. When I went to give it to her she basically called it off, just like that. talk about cold shlt, breaking up with someone on the 2nd year anniversary. I actually got a ring and was planning on marrying her, but I just kept that to myself post breakup.

After it happened the first 3 weeks are sorta a blur. My dietary intake was caffeine in the morning+alcohol at night...and lots of it....I don't know if there was much whole foods even. I literally woke up everyday puking from alcohol intake the night prior.

It is a wonder that I didn't get sick/die. In fact my health held up pretty well, although I was beginning to throw up blood each night mid the second week. After the 3rd week of hell I made the decision that I better stop this shlt in fact I'm sure I probably WAS dying. I bet pre-break-up and post-break-up bloodwork would have been something to see. That was unfortunately one of the darker moments in my life.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

It is kinda weird how the guy is the one to communicates how they feel. A few of my guy friends have scared off girls b/c of saying that they love them.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's actually pretty interesting b/c the most recent ex.gf I had I was also dating for 2 years...actually it was exactly 2 years. I spent all this time buying her a present and getting all these fresh flowers for her on our second year anniversary. When I went to give it to her she basically called it off, just like that. talk about cold shlt, breaking up with someone on the 2nd year anniversary. I actually got a ring and was planning on marrying her, but I just kept that to myself post breakup.

After it happened the first 3 weeks are sorta a blur. My dietary intake was caffeine in the morning+alcohol at night...and lots of it....I don't know if there was much whole foods even. I literally woke up everyday puking from alcohol intake the night prior.

It is a wonder that I didn't get sick/die. In fact my health held up pretty well, although I was beginning to throw up blood each night mid the second week. After the 3rd week of hell I made the decision that I better stop this shlt in fact I'm sure I probably WAS dying. I bet pre-break-up and post-break-up bloodwork would have been something to see. That was unfortunately one of the darker moments in my life.
EDIT: WTF was i saying last night?!?! lmao

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It is kinda weird how the guy is the one to communicates how they feel. A few of my guy friends have scared off girls b/c of saying that they love them.
Yeah very weird indeed. Aah you go too fast bla bla blah. Why don't you girls appreciate that a guy made the effort to express his feelings, because it ain't easy lol.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
22 is definitely not "older" from my experience. That's still the immature range. 29-37 is where it's at!
Well, if I am 20, and can manage to get a 30 yr. old girl, I would feel pretty weird..

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah very weird indeed. Aah you go too fast bla bla blah. Why don't you girls appreciate that a guy made the effort to express his feelings, because it ain't easy lol.
I think most of us do appreciate it, maybe she didn't feel the same way so she left early on? Who knows, but the one thats right for you will have no problem hearing those words early. So definitley don't change!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Actually I think I was on the flip side of our relationship after my breakup before. For a couple months I was always the one who would call or IM via AIM and just make things worse. It took me quite awhile before I figured that just stopping contact was really the best thing. I must be a hard learner.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I think most of us do appreciate it, maybe she didn't feel the same way so she left early on? Who knows, but the one thats right for you will have no problem hearing those words early. So definitley don't change!
Thanks! Women's comments on these are always helpful!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I think I was on the flip side of our relationship after my breakup before. For a couple months I was always the one who would call or IM via AIM and just make things worse. It took me quite awhile before I figured that just stopping contact was really the best thing. I must be a hard learner.
Dude, yes. You HAVE to stop contact. Like with my ex i had dumped her 2 times before and we woudl still talk all the time, i would see her, we would still **** so nothing was different, i didint miss her at all. I only relized how much i missed her once she left, then i freaked out and relized how much i missed her.

I hae only talked to my ex once since our break up on monday. And that was cause i felt bad cause i ignored ALL her texts and calls.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
So after 3 weeks of dating her, I was watching a movie with her at my place, and it just came out.. "I love ya"

Problem is, she said after 3 days, you get attached.. It's been 4 WEEKS you fing retarded!!lied, and stayed nice explaining what I meant when I said that.. /QUOTE]
:blink: guys that fall in love too fast are such a turn off to me. When guys would tell me that, i felt that they felt that way about every girl that gave them the time of day. things aren't special unless you have to work for it. but then again, that is just my opinion...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
So after 3 weeks of dating her, I was watching a movie with her at my place, and it just came out.. "I love ya"

Problem is, she said after 3 days, you get attached.. It's been 4 WEEKS you fing retarded!!lied, and stayed nice explaining what I meant when I said that.. /QUOTE]
:blink: guys that fall in love too fast are such a turn off to me. When guys would tell me that, i felt that they felt that way about every girl that gave them the time of day. things aren't special unless you have to work for it. but then again, that is just my opinion...
I understand what you mean. I should've said I like you, but then again, it's mostly a question of perspective. Also, this being a reason to not see me again is pretty bad IMO. But guys are guys, you know, they do have a bad image, but not all are like that...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

damn gimpy, I can't believe you'd run the train on jjohn like that. That's some cold shlt.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn gimpy, I can't believe you'd run the train on jjohn like that. That's some cold shlt.
Hey now, she wants her man to be a "Man". None of this girly emotional crap you see some many guys "playing". Nothing cold about feeling like you're just like every other girl he's been with; I call that being smart.

BTW, it creeps me out every time I see you post, because my younger cousin has had the nickname "Gimpy" since 16.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first serious girlfriend cheated on me. I dumped her, and she began dating the guy she cheated on me with. She got herpes from him cheating on her shortly thereafter. I reiterate my exact words to her: "Ha-ha!"

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
My first serious girlfriend cheated on me. I dumped her, and she began dating the guy she cheated on me with. She got herpes from him cheating on her shortly thereafter. I reiterate my exact words to her: "Ha-ha!"
ha ha! :lol:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Its because "I love you" too fast has a high level of association with weirdo stalker.

You've just got to avoid those words until the chick is obviously and overtly starry-eyed.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
This isn't an ex-gf story, but its a story from a long time ago before I met Gimpy involving a girl I was just "seeing".

So, I meet this chick. We hang out, she wants my testis really bad. One day I bump into her by coincidence at my friends gf's house. I guess they had a slumber party (lesbian stuff probably--that's what girls do,right?). Anyway, she runs outside all happy like she just saw the ice-cream truck throws her arms up and gives me a hug. All I saw was a bunch of stubbly armpit hair. Needless to say, I kept the conversation short, left abruptly, and never called her again. People asked why I jetted, I told them about her gorilla-pits. Blah, blay, yackity schmackity.

... she was very pissed. I laughed.

Then I meet gimpy, get engaged, and she doesn't shave. - KARMA :sad:

End of story.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't like putting a time limit on 'love'. There is to a degree a time interval when people 'fall in love' but this is more of a typical 'society mindset'.

I feel that this is no different than saying, 'Oh, your only 23, your too young to be in love.'

The other side of the coin in ppl like to put a time limit on age too. Apparently once you reach a certain age maturity and your knowledge for love just 'hits' you.

People follow too many 'sterotypical' stigmas of what society has lead them to believe, which results in a lot of self-destruction of relationships. Strangely, I hypothesize that this leads to the current 52% divorce rate in society today.

I would not be surprised to see that percentage climb to 60% in the next ten years. I'm just gonna go ahead and say this now and call it the 'Reaper Theorm.' so I can put my flag into the ground for this speculation.

People are people. They are not 'machines' set to do certain things at certain times. Emotions don't certainly run like that and neither do people.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
There is no time limit, I agree. But there should definitely be a limit to how quickly you come out and say it (time = variable for each, but take careful consideration), if anything, for your own good. Most people flip out when that happens for a number of reasons. Saying those three words too soon is the best way to ruin a relationship, IMO.