What cologne/perfume do you wear?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually wear hugo, but yesterday i picked up some Acqua Di GIO, it smells so damn good, yup yup, heh.

Whats your favorites?

csakiges

Awards
Yeah, Armani, is some good stuff, I like it. I am also a fan of cool water, and Nautica Comp. That is about it for me. I have had those three for so long, I haven't had anything else. I also used to wear way back in the day like, Obsession,Drakkar, PS, Polo, Joop, CK-One, etc. My favorites are always though, Brute, Old Spice, and Prefered Stock. :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Romance by Ralph Lauren -- hands down

Cool Water

and if im on a budget, Old Spice deodorant :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Polo Sport or Eternity, want to try that Armani Mania though :)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
worn aqua di gio since it was released a few years ago... its the best

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
polo sport and tommy also love nautica sport

db682

Awards
  • Established
Tommy, Nautica Comp, Davidoff Cool Water, Davidoff Goodlife, Some lingering remains of Polo Sport and Drakar.

db

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its called Dial soap. Stop being such girly men :D

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Ive been hitting the axe body spray lately...its pretty decent...

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Romance by Ralph Lauren or Bulgari. One time I actually wore Old Spice on a date w/ my girl and she almost kicked my ass. I only wear cologne if I am going out.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Not a big cologne user here but my gf did pick me up some very sexy for him @ Victoria Secrets a while back. It blows Armani away. If you really want the women to go nuts pick up some of that. You will thank me later.

Cruehead

Awards
Im going to have to go with Eternity, Safari and Burberry

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Platinum Egoiste by Chanel. Moving away from the fruity smelling ones. ;)

This was the best smelling one that wasn't fruity.

dieseldude

Awards
I gotta side with Bobo and Manbeast here, i have never owned a bottle of cologne in all my 34 years. I even use unscented deodorant. Any brand will do.
;)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I'm a broke mofo, as you all know. So lately I've been using Axe body spray 'phoenix' and Addidas cologne. I really like Aqui de gio and Ralph Lauren Romance, just rather spend my $$$ on **** like 1-test, 4ad and 1,4 andro.:D The d-lim in my homebrew will do just fine.:p

Cruehead

Awards
Scorpio- you can buy the mini bottles of just about any cologne for under $10 but yeah Im enjoying the sweet citrus smell of my T-1 right now ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I have my Standard 6 ;) Living half the year, a stones throw away from NY's Canal Street, one can get pretty addicted to buying cologne. Here's my top 6 in order (i really like vanilla....)
1) Givenchy Pi
2) Yves Laurent Saint's Body by Kourus
3) Dunhill Desire
4) Jean Paul Guilltier
5) Faccionable
6) Armani's Mania

Sage

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
I have been using Armani since it came out (first emporio then gio) but I have yet to run out of Gio so I haven't tried Mania yet. I can not tell you how many compliments I get for smelling good, the girls go crazy over it. Although I have to agree with fsufanatik on the Issey Miyake, that shiot is hot too.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
oh yea, i gotta throw this in. u know how some colognes have that "thing" where they actually atract females? seriously, it has a special "something" in it which does some thing to the females brain, or some $hit?

anyhow, my one bro breeds pitbulls (American red-nose and Japanese). his own red-nose was only about 6-8 months? well, he never gets them fixed, and in this case Ivory was a female and wasn't spayed(sp?)

when i wear cologne, i only wear it to business things, job interviews, etc. one day i stopped their after a formal event and Ivory was in heat. she wouldn't stop trying to hump me. i couldn't get her to quit. she never even tried w/ anyone else. i came back that night all showered n' stuff and she didn't do it then. but i brought the coclogne w/ me. after a few hours, i put it on again, and sure enough i had to start whoopin some pit-a$$.

i guess when u got it, u got it!!:saw:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jergo
i brought the coclogne w/ me. after a few hours, i put it on again, and sure enough i had to start whoopin some pit-a$$.

i guess when u got it, u got it!!:saw:
How many bottles have you gone through because of the hot relationship with the pitbull? LOL!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

How many bottles have you gone through because of the hot relationship with the pitbull? LOL!
it depends on if she has me on the leash or not!! sometimes i cant do anything w/ my bros. its pretty irritating, but when she starts to do her magic, look out!!! LMAO!

lvtrojan

Awards
obsession

you guys are all off.

the one and only is Obsession by Calvin Klein. Only way to convice you is if you put some on..trust me..the ladies WILL notice and comment (in a good way :) )

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Re: obsession

Originally posted by lvtrojan
you guys are all off.

the one and only is Obsession by Calvin Klein. Only way to convice you is if you put some on..trust me..the ladies WILL notice and comment (in a good way :) )

Yeah Obsession was good stuff about 10 YEARS ago!  =)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
lol.. now you know how I feel on my birthday :D well not really *grin*

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Versace Blue Jeans is what i've worn for the past couple years.

wikked1

Awards
CK TRUTH=great stuff
Vix Secret Very Sexy for HIM=good stuff
Polo=Classic stuff
CK Eternity=great stuff
Polo Blue=Good Stuff
Chics notice and give extra attention to it....so it's worth every cent!

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
The Male version of the stuff by Jean Paul Gauttier is sick. Bloody brilliant.

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
I like a nice subtle smell. Not something that screams "WOAH TOO MUCH" So I would go with Aqua di Aqua. Men you can pick a huge bottle up for like $45; great bday or christmas gift =).

Last edited:

db682

Awards
  • Established
Regurjated beer and pizza are always interesting smells to have to wear. :p

db

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Santos by Cartier.

Women drop dead.

And I swear, it's the cologne. They only faint when I don't wear it. ;)

bigbadboss101

Awards
I use Le Male, PI, Sexual, and Swiss Army. The last two are little samples. I have samples of Hugo Boss Blue, Channel Egotiste, and Angel for men. I don't like the Angel. I might go get me some Clairborne Curve and Armani Acqua. My female friends like to give me samples as they do sell parfum/cologne.

fireman

Awards
ambercrombie and fitch, but hey I didn't pick it out. that what the gf's for

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Aqua Di Gio all the way. My girl gets horny and wet everytime she smells it on me.

drei

Awards
I found this mixture on accident

I once put on some CK1 after using Bath and Body Works Cool Spring all over spray for men. That whole day my women were like what is that you have on? To this day I stll where that combo but now I mix them quarter bottle CK1 to 3 quarters bottle of Cool Spring. It works gents!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Usually don't reveal my secrets, but since everybody else already has. Aqua Di Gio, Le Male (Jean Paul Gutierre), Hugo, Cerruti Image. Also like Pi (not the blue one) and Contradiction (Calvin Kline). Aqua Di and Jean Paul always get 'em wet :p

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
yall should check out mont blanc, it is new and i got a sample. it smelled good as hell, i put a dab on and it lasted all day but it is not too strong either.