Christmas wish lists

  1. Christmas wish lists


    What are you hoping to unwrap this X-Mas?

    I'm trying to figure come up with some ideas to give to people, this might help.


  2. Well if you aren't going to give me anything off my list, I am not going to share...

  3. But since you asked.

    I am really wishing for Reps
    •   
       


  4. How bout that Sunday night game jsyn? I thought my Bears were done for. Can't believe we pulled it out

  5. Seinfeld Season 9

    Subscription to CardPlayer Magazine

  6. Quote Originally Posted by In Hulk View Post
    How bout that Sunday night game jsyn? I thought my Bears were done for. Can't believe we pulled it out
    I knew there was still too much time, and I have seen other games slip away, or almost....

  7. Digital Camera (to post pics of my nasty body on AM) and a bike (one that doesn't have serious problems and will carry me sweetly around campus). And a box full of Drive/RPM and other natty anabolics would be real nice.

  8. A case of Epistane, and just about everything in the Palo Alto line up.

    Juan Meelione Doll Hairs would be nice.

  9. Epistane, Toremifene, Beta Sitosterol, Finasteride, Minoxidil, X-lean, Cycle Support, Post Cycle Support, Formestane & Penetrate.

    New Computer:

    Cooler Master CM Stacker 830 ATX Full-Tower Aluminum Case with Vented Side and 1000-Watt Power Supply (44 lbs)$426.99

    Corsair Dual Channel TWINX 2048MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz E.P.P. Memory (2 x 1024) (0.2 lbs) $119.97

    BFG GeForce 8800 GTX OC / 768MB GDDR3 / SLI / PCI Express / Dual DVI / HDTV / Video Card (3.7 lbs)$534.97

    MBM-975X-Q6600 :: Intel 975XBX2KR Motherboard CPU Bundle - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Processor 2.40GHz OEM (4.45 lbs) $573.90

    Total: $1,655.92

    Ultra USB 2.0 15-Foot AM to AM LED Cable
    Seagate FreeAgent Pro 320GB 3.5" External Hard Drive - 7200

    New Pants, Wicking T-shirts, Debts cleared.

    What will I get? most likely socks and toothpaste / chocolate.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post

    most likely socks and toothpaste / chocolate.
    dude that's just as good.. c'mon.. lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    dude that's just as good.. c'mon.. lol
    I must admit I do like toasty warm footz and chocolate mmmm

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  12. I bought my Christmas wish list stack already

    Drive/RPM/Leviathan Reloaded/DCP/Sesathin/Sesamin Oil/Omega-3's
    two of everything so I can run a full dose for 6 weeks. Along with some serious cardio I'm looking forward to this cutting phase.
    NSCA - CSCS

  13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311;
    I bought my Christmas wish list stack already

    Drive/RPM/Leviathan Reloaded/DCP/Sesathin/Sesamin Oil/Omega-3's
    two of everything so I can run a full dose for 6 weeks. Along with some serious cardio I'm looking forward to this cutting phase.
    Mine is similar: DCP/Drive/IGF-2/Shred-XS Hardcore/Lipotrophin-PM/RPM (half dose). Three months' supply.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Mine is similar: DCP/Drive/IGF-2/Shred-XS Hardcore/Lipotrophin-PM/RPM (half dose). Three months' supply.
    Was not cheap.... but I've got a bad habit of going ballz out or nothing.

    Good luck with that man, hope you shredd down like a SOB
    NSCA - CSCS

  15. I only want the money to give my kids a good Christmas. As that would make me happiest.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    I want crader for christmas
    Sounds like you 2 could work out some sort of deal.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    Sounds like you 2 could work out some sort of deal.


  18. i want peace on earth. if i cant get that i want a gun(another one)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i want peace on earth. if i cant get that i want a gun(another one)

    LOL Good wish.

    I can't think of anything I want.

  20. Oh, I know!

    Mercedes GL450
  21. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I'm completely stumped. anything I want i pretty much just get myself. its easier that way
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    Sounds like you 2 could work out some sort of deal.
    Well I doubt Matt would agree to that, you know with the whole married thing!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well I doubt Matt would agree to that, you know with the whole married thing!!
    If he's any type of a businessman, a 60/40 split would intrigue him.




    And I mean Gixxer, not the $.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311;
    Was not cheap.... but I've got a bad habit of going ballz out or nothing.

    Good luck with that man, hope you shredd down like a SOB
    Wish you the same, man!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  25. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm completely stumped. anything I want i pretty much just get myself. its easier that way
    Ah I thought of something, I do kinda want a set of these

    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  26. a complete hormone panel.

    a Samsung 42" HD-LCD w/ HD-DVD/BR player.

    either an Austin-Healey 3000 *or* a new Maxima.

    either a '75 Triumph Trident *or* a Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 (new).

    a Fender Twin Reverb.

    a hot tub.

    a girlfriend I can live with, not go crazy, & still have sex.

    1 kilo MENT.
    1 kilo 1-test.
    1 kilo 4-AD.

  27. I always tell people to get me nothing. Getting gifts has always made me feel guilty. Even as child people wondered why I didn't unwrap my gifts faster.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 352
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 10:22 PM
  2. my black friday wish list sales
    By ambulldog in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 03:41 PM
  3. supplement wish list during cycle
    By arcanemyth in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 09:31 PM
  4. NP wish list
    By rankbull in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 05:02 PM
  5. How about a Wish List?
    By Moody Hammer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Log in
Log in