Rep points.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Rep points.


    I don't know where else to post this. What happened to my rep points? I had tons and now they are all gone. Glitch? Or did I do something wrong?


  2. they were reset , and the place to post this is in the general chat not the supplement section
    •   
       


  3. This is covered in the 'General Chat' section. Every single AM user's rep points have been reset.

  4. Okay, just didn't know. And I didn't see the general chat section. Sorry.

  5. lol this so funny i noticed the same thing why did they reset them?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BorixTheBlade View Post
    Okay, just didn't know. And I didn't see the general chat section. Sorry.
    you better be sorry if not ReaperX is going to kiss you ! !!

  7. meh....

  8. yeah actually I was the first one to rep John, B51015, and a couple of other people. It gave me a penile erection.
  9. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BorixTheBlade View Post
    I don't know where else to post this. What happened to my rep points? I had tons and now they are all gone. Glitch? Or did I do something wrong?
    sew my eyes shut!
    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

  10. Does anyone know why or is it just something they do from time to time haha

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    yeah actually I was the first one to rep John, B51015, and a couple of other people. It gave me a penile erection.
    bring britney back

  12. my self confidence took a huge hit now that my reps are at 0.
    where is emo? we need to hang out.
  13. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BorixTheBlade View Post
    Does anyone know why or is it just something they do from time to time haha
    No one knows.

    Like the wind, no one knows, from where it come or where it goes.
    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

  14. Will someone rep me and ill return the fav
    lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Will someone rep me and ill return the fav
    lol
    i cant belive some one actually said that

  16. lol I was making a joke I could honestly care less how many points i have seriously what does it matter?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol I was making a joke I could honestly care less how many points i have seriously what does it matter?
    no you were not joking.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    Matters a whole lot.
    Whoa where did you get all the rep already? Someone is popular.

  19. long live the reps ! ! ! ! !

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    lol
    lol.
    now let's hit each other in the head with lol signs.

  21. how about the first one to get a 'crown' wins.

  22. You guy are obsessed with these rep points!!!!!!!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    You guy are obsessed with these rep points!!!!!!!!!
    NO!!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    You guy are obsessed with these rep points!!!!!!!!!
    negged...damn maybe we do need neg rep points on here..haha

  25. I wish they would just get rid of them. I miss the old days on this board. Less 14 year old kids doing Superdrol cycles.

  26. This place is full of serial reppists.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. NOOOOOO!!!!

    I just gained two crowns, and now they're GONE!!!

    I can't ever catch a break.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    NOOOOOO!!!!

    I just gained two crowns, and now they're GONE!!!

    I can't ever catch a break.
    youre sad cause you lost 2 crowns imagine us that had 12-15 crowns

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This place is full of serial reppists.
    I'm gonna serial rep you for that one.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rep Points Reset?
    By pudzian2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 10:42 AM
  2. Rep Points
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 11:11 AM
  3. Hey new guy... want to earn some rep points?
    By HairyLarry35 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 06:22 PM
  4. Do you have the most Rep points?
    By pistonpump in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 05:36 AM
  5. Question about rep points??
    By Funny Monkey in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 10:07 AM
Log in
Log in