Pictures from Hawaii

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is just one post where I will put a bunch of pictures. I have no intent on turning into xjsynx.

These are some pictures I thought I'd share from my cruise in Hawaii last Oct. Me and pistonpump hung out for one of the days.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Is that Waikiki beach? i stayed there for 5 days a few years back. Made the mistake of walking up the beach until.......well..............there weren't any ladies at that beach put it that way.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha yeah we kicked it and gave each other back massages.....

HOMO.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that Waikiki beach? i stayed there for 5 days a few years back. Made the mistake of walking up the beach until.......well..............there weren't any ladies at that beach put it that way.
haha lol you walked a little too far eh? lol thats a no-no. Hope you guys had fun tho and the locals didnt treat you too bad....that tends to happen sometimes. :D damn island savages........

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

That is a picture of where I stayed. I went 2 days prior to my cruise to hang around in Hawaii for awhile.

If you are looking at going back to Hawaii right now would be a good time. The US Dollar is weak. In fact, a lot of international individuals are capitalizing on the poor exchange rate to get a good vacation for 'cheap'.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love kidnapping and raping japanesse tourists....ahhhh good times.

j/k

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
haha lol you walked a little too far eh? lol thats a no-no. Hope you guys had fun tho and the locals didnt treat you too bad....that tends to happen sometimes. :D damn island savages........
Still had a good time. It seemed to get a little nasty at night time, i was picturing this tropical paradise but arriving at 2am i noticed a sh1t load of hookers and dudes driving around in this huge 4X4's id never seen before. A little intimidating. Its a beautiful island though but yeah it wasn't exactly what i had pictured in my head. The locals were pretty cool as well..........besides the bouncers that kicked me out of a few bars cos i was only 19. Got a free upgrade to a 33rd floor hotel room which was sweet! Did a little surfing as well. Doubt i would go back to be honest cos theres too many other places i wanna go to.........was only getting 55c to the AUD at the time aswell and it was still cheap in my eyes. If i went now i'd be drunk 24/7.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Still had a good time. It seemed to get a little nasty at night time, i was picturing this tropical paradise but arriving at 2am i noticed a sh1t load of hookers and dudes driving around in this huge 4X4's id never seen before. A little intimidating. Its a beautiful island though but yeah it wasn't exactly what i had pictured in my head. The locals were pretty cool as well..........besides the bouncers that kicked me out of a few bars cos i was only 19. Got a free upgrade to a 33rd floor hotel room which was sweet! Did a little surfing as well. Doubt i would go back to be honest cos theres too many other places i wanna go to.........was only getting 55c to the AUD at the time aswell and it was still cheap in my eyes. If i went now i'd be drunk 24/7.
Did you only stay on one island ? If so I could see how it would get boring fast.

I went around to Kona, Maui, Kaui, The Big Island, and a few others. Never got to surf, although I did go snorkling.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Yeah just the one island. It was the very first part of my 12 month trip that has now gone on for 5 years with a 12 month gap back at home lol..............the big wave beaches were pretty cool to see. Driving a Tauras (for a start there are junk) on the right hand side of the road was entertaining enough in itself.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice scenery Reaper.

Satan loves you.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did you think of the women?

so where is next on the list for you guys?

where is that waterfall at Reaper?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

The women were pretty hot. Esp. at Honolulu which is where I spent most of my time at. The excursion I did at the volcanos, the tour guide told me that Kona is where most of the partying is at, and Hilo is more 'laid back'. I wanted to go see the University of Hawaii campus, but I never got around to it. One of my friends from highschool goes there. I think they are one of the very few teams that are still undefeated in football.

My parents and brother are going on a cruise Dec 8. along the shore of Mexico. I was going to go, however, I have 2-3 vacations days left and I used all of them on Hawaii and random days I just wanted to take off. As of right now I don't have anything planned yet, but probably another vacation sometime in the spring (Mar-Apr.)

The waterfall is freshwater and there is a rope swing that you can see in this picture below towards the top if you really look hard. It drops you about 12ft into the water. I'm having a mind blank on where the waterfall is at. I went there our second to last day so I'll double check and see where that was. I want to say it was in Hilo.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The USS Arizona is still leaking oil into the water since the bombing of Pearl Harbor....

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I stayed in Kalihi Valley back in the day for a month or two...

Good times.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
The USS Arizona is still leaking oil into the water since the bombing of Pearl Harbor....
Been on Oahu 5 times, and still haven't went to see the USS Arizona (tour). I've been on base...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I found this interesting:

French WW2 propaganda

China propaganga

Russian propaganda

United States propaganda

Japan's propaganda

Germany's propaganda......they are still living this one down.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

The women u didn't have to pay for seemed pretty fine lol!

Next for me is back to Sydney in two weeks for a 3 week holiday over Xmas, then next year it'l be croatia and Ibiza again...best place in the world by a long shot.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The women u didn't have to pay for seemed pretty fine lol!

Next for me is back to Sydney in two weeks for a 3 week holiday over Xmas, then next year it'l be croatia and Ibiza again...best place in the world by a long shot.
did i ever tell you i was seriously looking into living in syndney? I like it because of many reasons, they speak english, clean, civilized, thats kinda hard to find in a new country. THere was also Malaysia....

Ibiza, damn i so want to party up there! I want to see Europe period. Prague is kinda a place id like to see (im Czech).

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
did i ever tell you i was seriously looking into living in syndney? I like it because of many reasons, they speak english, clean, civilized, thats kinda hard to find in a new country. THere was also Malaysia....

Ibiza, damn i so want to party up there! I want to see Europe period. Prague is kinda a place id like to see (im Czech).
here's me thinking you were a little dark Hawaiin local wearing ridiculously loud flower shirts...........disappointed.

Prague i will probably see soon enough. It's cheap, the beer is good and the women are hot!

Yeah you told me about Sydney man, what made you decide not to go? It's an awesome place to live. My new favourite city is New York, i could very easily relocate there. And Ibiza of course, but the thing with that place is you have to be willing to put your body under some serious stress from drug abuse. It kinda goes without saying..its just part of the diet lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
here's me thinking you were a little dark Hawaiin local wearing ridiculously loud flower shirts...........disappointed.
well im not exactly full czech....

Reaper, btw, UH is the only team undefeated in college football!