The Definition of a Douche Bag

  1. The Definition of a Douche Bag




    He looks like someone that would be on this board asking if Cell-tec is in fact a steroid.


  2. lmao

    Only i would be qualified to get a chinese tattoo

    I want to get a the snake symbol on my back. It would be symbolic because
    A) im chinese
    b) i was born in the year of the snake


    lol this is pretty ****ing funny post though!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    lmao

    Only i would be qualified to get a chinese tattoo

    I want to get a the snake symbol on my back. It would be symbolic because
    A) im chinese
    b) i was born in the year of the snake


    lol this is pretty ****ing funny post though!
    True, Chinese people can get Chinese tattoos.
    •   
       


  4. Stop posting pictures of me on the internet!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude;
    ...
    Only i would be qualified to get a chinese tattoo

    I want to get a the snake symbol on my back. It would be symbolic because
    A) im chinese ...
    Wouldn't it be more symbolic and captivating if non-Chinese sport Chinese tattoos? Successful cultural diffusion
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Stop posting pictures of me on the internet!
    on the otherhand the dude looks pretty jacked up so there is NOOOO way it could be sinner.

  7. I dont care how jacked he is, kids liek this crack me up. I would never start with them, but if they say somethin to me i lose it real quick and it scares them. Their head deflates form the ego disappearing and they dont know what to do. Usually they are "Soft" and alltalk too.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    lets face it, douches like him get laid.
    Yes, but have you spoke more than 30 seconds with the kinda girls he gets it from?

    Dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb duh-dumb dumb dumb (theme to "Dragnet")
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Yes, but have you spoke more than 30 seconds with the kinda girls he gets it from?

    Dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb duh-dumb dumb dumb (theme to "Dragnet")
    agreed.

  10. dee dee dee's

    lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    arn't those the best kind of girls?

    bam bam thank you ma'm
    Make that, "Wham, Bam, thank you ma'm."

  12. I suppose "Wham Bam Thank ya Ma'am" works if you're livin' in a suffragette city.

    I dunno, for me, I'm not a screws and bolts kinda guy. I'm also a firm believer that if she doesn't have an object in her mouth, she's gonna try to talk to ya.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    He looks like someone that would be on this board asking if Cell-tec is in fact a steroid.
    What a stupid question that would be, of course it is. :0

  14. Looks like the standard myspace picture

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Looks like the standard myspace picture
    Is that what you have on your myspace?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  16. Mine is on a whole other level of Douchebaggery.

  17. This kid is not a douchebag. He is a confused white suburban kid aspiring to be an urban gangster. He also has clearly watched too many MTV rap videos.

  18. I think that's what a douchebag is.

    Either that or a device designed by the French for cleaning out a woman's.....stuff that needs cleaning.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  19. I think Jay's MySpace picture is the ever-deceiving 'angle-shot' to make himself look hot.

    I f'ing hate the angle shot, such dirty pool.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I think Jay's MySpace picture is the ever-deceiving 'angle-shot' to make himself look hot.

    I f'ing hate the angle shot, such dirty pool.
    oh snap.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    oh snap.
    That was for you sister.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    That was for you sister.
    cool. i don't have a sister, but i appreciate the gesture.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    cool. i don't have a sister, but i appreciate the gesture.
    Nor did I, until you arrived at Anabolicminds.

  24. well that's awesome then.

  25. Hook, line, and sinker
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    somebody rep mullet for owning reaper, I know reaper loves that
    On the internet that means the world Ross.

  27. It really does. In fact, I called my parents and I am flying home this weekend as they have arranged a celebratory feast in light of my 'ownage', as it were. Thank-you for sharing this special part in history Reaper.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    It really does. In fact, I called my parents and I am flying home this weekend as they have arranged a celebratory feast in light of my 'ownage', as it were. Thank-you for sharing this special part in history Reaper.
    No problem. You must be very proud of yourself.

  29. the collar up is what i hate the most! reminds me of the wogs at home.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    the collar up is what i hate the most! reminds me of the wogs at home.
    Ya, those damn wogs.

    3. wogs 33 up, 47 down

    Waste
    Of
    Good
    Space

    Person 1 - Hey look at that dude there, he looks like he's from the show happy days.
    Person 2 - Yeah, all these wog ****s look alike.It's casue there all inbreed sons-of-*****es
    Person 1 - Ohh

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, those damn wogs.

    3. wogs 33 up, 47 down

    Waste
    Of
    Good
    Space

    Person 1 - Hey look at that dude there, he looks like he's from the show happy days.
    Person 2 - Yeah, all these wog ****s look alike.It's casue there all inbreed sons-of-*****es
    Person 1 - Ohh
    its funny cos i think we have differnet meanings of the term wog...........but i will be using "waste of good space" from here on out

  32. All I need is enough good 'angle' to reel them in, then the wang does the rest baby!

  33. Only when she pays...Only when she pays.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    No problem. You must be very proud of yourself.
    I am. But more importantly, I am proud of you.

    Satan loves you.

  35. You should see her tab in New Orleans...

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    the collar up is what i hate the most! reminds me of the wogs at home.
    Wog

    Interesting. Similar to using the "N" word.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg View Post
    Wog

    Interesting. Similar to using the "N" word.
    Thanks for that link. Didn't even know some of those things myself.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who likes the idea of NutraPro 2lb bags - check in
    By pctforeal in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 02:00 PM
  2. The battle of OTC Anti-Estrogens! 6OXO or Formasin??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 02:41 PM
  3. The best of the best!!!!!!!!
    By noob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 01:48 PM
  4. Ah, the Wonders of the World....
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2003, 10:23 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 11:13 AM
Log in
Log in