Colon Cleanse

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I came across these interesting pictures that every colon cleanse program seems to use:

Colon Cleanse Pictures - DrNatura Photo Gallery

I personally believe that the colon cleanse programs are a scam (expensive one actually) and if you wanted to really cleanse your colon you'd go to a hospital and get it vacuumed out.

At any rate, that is just my opinion. I am left wondering what the hell that stringly crap is ? If you had tapeworms, or some type of worm parasite then that might it it.

Another guess would be some animal intenstines that were painted or doctored to look like these so called 'lethal' toxins in our bodies.

What is everyone's thought on that stringly organism on that stick ?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its gotta be fake, no way in hell there could be anything like that in a human colon.
I had the unfortunate experience of being present for a few colonoscopies during nursing school. While i didn't witness anything quite like in the pic, however i saw some very disturbing things that i wish i wouldn't remember :blink:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dammit reaper you and your leftfield posts!! :blink:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dammit reaper you and your leftfield posts!! :blink:
Yeah.....now i have those horrible images in my head again......thanks reaper :eek:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to cut down on my fiber. I eat to much whole grains. I already crap around 8 times a day!. Just eat more fiber and you will cleanse yourself daily!.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Last spring i did a cleanse. Nothing like that came out... but i was amazed at how much "stuff" i had in me. At about day 4 some really strange looking "stuff" came out. When i was done with the cleanse i felt great

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I have to cut down on my fiber. I eat to much whole grains. I already crap around 8 times a day!. Just eat more fiber and you will cleanse yourself daily!.
Or Poseidon.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What kind of detox program was that that you used Machine ?

Also too who takes a crap that is that long (as seen in the pictures) ?

We all know when we poop that we have a tendecy to 'clench' our buttcheeks/anus, thus severing the long string of fecal matter into multiple segments. Ya dig ?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
omg this was disturbing to say the least. Did your boyfriend suggest this to you ReaperX? maybe he kept getting mud on his stick? lol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
omg this was disturbing to say the least. Did your boyfriend suggest this to you ReaperX? maybe he kept getting mud on his stick? lol.
Actually he did recommend it. Yes, the mud on the stick was an increasingly big problem.

Ok, my final guess is that it is the crap that gets clogged in drain pipes. It makes sense why it is long and stringly. They probably cleaned out a clogged bathtub or sink drain.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually he did recommend it. Yes, the mud on the stick was an increasingly big problem.

Ok, my final guess is that it is the crap that gets clogged in drain pipes. It makes sense why it is long and stringly. They probably cleaned out a clogged bathtub or sink drain.
:toofunny: :clap2: :dump: :toilet:

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Reaper the one i did was the basic detox kit you can buy at GNC. I used the kit and drank lemon juice for 2 days. Day 3-5 i only ate fruits. Day 5-8 started to introduce normal foods back into my diet.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I thought that a detox takes longer than 5 days ?

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I thought that a detox takes longer than 5 days ?
Yeah I know what he's talking about. Used to work at GNC when I first started college. The Cleanse is 5 days and it works...fairly well.

Reminds me, I heard of this type of colon clense where they introduce these worms to eat your colon clean, then they are ejected a few days later.:ntome:

Let me see if I can find the article....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OTC Drug 2
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Harry Manback Nutrition / Health 6
Weight Loss 1
Nutrition / Health 48